Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

ok
    what's my number

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Sorry Des, guess that's now me :o

I’d swear you want to be peeked ;)

My suggestion is if we get a power block I peak whoever we play the power block on....

You can be my frenemy if you like though,...

im-watching-you_o_463440.gif

ok
    what's my number

You are 1 . Remember to wait until 12.30

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

3 sent.

Be back at 1.30

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

4 sent

• Advertisement

Gertie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’d swear you want to be peeked ;)

My suggestion is if we get a power block I peak whoever we play the power block on....

You can be my frenemy if you like though,...

im-watching-you_o_463440.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Would I you like to be number 1 if Gertie doesn’t show up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'm here aswell

Give Gertie till 1ish though

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Number 1 sent. I'll be back about 2pm so if I will I'll let you know then.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Give Gertie till 1ish though

I think that’s prudent.

So 3 and 4 are confirmed (just suggesting maybe double check inbox)

I haven’t voted yet cause I like to live dangerously.

Sent 2 to WWGM

Holly and Steve would you guys vote 5,6?

5 done

Guys, just a thought, were Gertie and Brendan told they couldn’t share the numbers they chose for their prizes?

I’m wondering if it should be shared so whoever wins doesn’t pick the same number and win nothing?

Don’t share the numbers until it’s discussed, if somehow Wolves win gold the same applies to them.

What happens when you win? Do you get a pm asking you to pick a number?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Guys, just a thought, were Gertie and Brendan told they couldn’t share the numbers they chose for their prizes?

I’m wondering if it should be shared so whoever wins doesn’t pick the same number and win nothing?

Don’t share the numbers until it’s discussed, if somehow Wolves win gold the same applies to them.

Don’t know about this one but in a dream I once had you were told which numbers were left to pick from

I feel an ominous threat to my life for some reason. Better put my clothes on so at least I’m not naked if I’m killed!

Sure wolves can't win so don't worry, I mean your the seer, cleared Mary and Gertie and Brendan are good so what's the worry? But yeah maybe wait till you get your PM, Pretty sure I'll give you the details in there!

I feel an ominous threat to my life for some reason. Better put my clothes on so at least I’m not naked if I’m killed!

I'd say your ok, if your the seer, you've nothing to worry about, you've assigned the 4 players for Goldrush aswell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I've gone #7

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Don’t know about this one but in a dream I once had you were told which numbers were left to pick from

giphy.gif

I reallyyyy want to pick 2 and block Desmond’s so it goes to Brendan.

It could be:

1. Gertie (village)
    2. Desmond (wolf)
    3. Brendan (village)
    4. Mary (wolf)

So they block Gertie and it goes straight to Des, Mary is seen as safe also as it’s Des claiming she’s village?

I see no harm in blocking 2 and it going to Brendan and don’t see why Des should mind either if his claim is correct?

No it looks like it’s just me to be fair. I guess I’m just being paranoid, it would be bloody genius on your part though if I was right about you :pac:

No it looks like it’s just me to be fair. I guess I’m just being paranoid, it would be bloody genius on your part though if I was right about you :pac:

I really wanted to play villain today before my accidental reveal. A part of me also wants to be bad right now :p

It could be:

1. Gertie (village)
    2. Desmond (wolf)
    3. Brendan (village)
    4. Mary (wolf)

So they block Gertie and it goes straight to Des, Mary is seen as safe also as it’s Des claiming she’s village?

I see no harm in blocking 2 and it going to Brendan and don’t see why Des should mind either if his claim is correct?

Actually if the wolves go by this they could push the vote to 5. They can manipulate 3 spots anyway they like, I don’t see what you learn from doing this.

If it transpires that Mary is Cy you push them an opening.

It could be:

1. Gertie (village)
    2. Desmond (wolf)
    3. Brendan (village)
    4. Mary (wolf)

Go for it it you feel that way. Id want someone to block Mary aswell though as she's guilty if Des is guilty. I've voted already so I can't follow you down the rabbit hole

Go for it it you feel that way. Id want someone to block Mary aswell though as she's guilty if Des is guilty. I've voted already so I can't follow you down the rabbit hole

Hold on here. Nobody vote extra numbers.

If I’m good you are giving the wolves a chance ! wTF!

Actually if the wolves go by this they could push the vote to 5. They can manipulate 3 spots anyway they like, I don’t see what you learn from doing this.

If it transpires that Mary is Cy you push them an opening.

Here's an easy one for Mary, what NRV are you! I dont think Des named one so be interesting if it lines up or not no?

Here's an easy one for Mary, what NRV are you! I dont think Des named one so be interesting if it lines up or not no?

You and Steve are making a balls of this.

Nobody vote 1-4

• Advertisement

I’m thinking this is a wolf play for anybody reading....

Any other goody not on the list don’t vote.....

How could I not be the seer?

Advertisement