Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why, chief?

Catch a wolf, kill a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Still waiting on that readslist Isla. Might help us out.

Something, anything - even suspicions other than 'well Jake has to be a wolf because I'm not one'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Aren’t the competitions between leader of good team and bad? They were to begin with.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Catch a wolf, kill a wolf?

Vote stays on Steve so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tenor.gif?itemid=5391408

• Advertisement

*Rubs hands with glee*

Oooh some precious, precious data coming up soon. Thanks for making this a two horse race guys.

tenor.gif?itemid=13073178

Vernon, my Rose? Have you decided what way you're voting?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I’ve never been shot before. Do you usually get a personal notification?

Well, a successful shot has you dead. With an unsuccessful shot, you get a PM that you were shot but protected.

Vernon, my Rose? Have you decided what way you're voting?

Yep, Isla. Staying there to make it interesting. I think Steve is likely gone though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I'm on the voting fence here, 50/50 on Steve and Isla. Reading back on the other thread, I'm on Steve more than Isla. My other concern is Nigel, something I can't shake, the earlier comments re Jake confused me, felt like a bit of base covering! I think both (Steve and Isla) are wolves tbh but after reading through the other thread, Steve and his bullet dodging can't be ignored IMO

It would be hard to pull the trigger on ur pal alright

What is it exactly you can't shake? Thats just a nonsense post, a kinda catch all without any substance. Actual examples

• Advertisement

The thing about this is that we have to flip the other wagon tomorrow in a race against Clodagh or Conor, based off the result (and assuming both are evil)

Wolves will be scrambling like mad not sure what to do in the backrooms. Go for the bus or save their wolf brother.

That's all assuming both are evil, which I'm like pretty convinced they are.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Yep, Isla. Staying there to make it interesting. I think Steve is likely gone though

Cool, cool.

As you say, data and all that jazz.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Well, a successful shot has you dead. With an unsuccessful shot, you get a PM that you were shot but protected.

Anyone else want to confirm this?

I mean Steve you're probably going to die tonight, so any last words? Role claims?

The power sword is charging...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    It would be hard to pull the trigger on ur pal alright

What is it exactly you can't shake? Thats just a nonsense post, a kinda catch all without any substance. Actual examples

My pal?

Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

Literally banging the drum! Steve is lock wolf, a vig shot failed your nonsense earlier about Jake pissed me off. I'd go Isla, I think both are wolves but I don't know you suddenly got a hard on for Isla, I'm doubting your motives here and I'm being honest! If Steve flips wolf Clodagh is gone tomorrow and is on potential team out unless they got the convert. Im playing sensible and by numbers.

If someone has a flaw in that logic I'll go back to Isla

Can't remember if I voted earlier -_-

Pretty sure I did, but to be safe, I'm voting again for Steve.

My pal?

Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

Literally banging the drum! Steve is lock wolf, a vig shot failed your nonsense earlier about Jake pissed me off. I'd go Isla, I think both are wolves but I don't know you suddenly got a hard on for Isla, I'm doubting your motives here and I'm being honest! If Steve flips wolf Clodagh is gone tomorrow and is on potential team out unless they got the convert. Im playing sensible and by numbers.

If someone has a flaw in that logic I'll go back to Isla

As a matter of interest, why Gertie and not Riona?

Vote for who you think is the definite wolf if you're a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I mean Steve you're probably going to die tonight, so any last words? Role claims?

The power sword is charging...

giphy.gif

No role claims. I took the time to answer any queries, but maybe I should have kept quiet like Isla.

Steve WW wrote: »
    No role claims. I took the time to answer any queries, but maybe I should have kept quiet like Isla.

Oh she's next for the noose :) Or a bullet if we get our hands on one

Oh she's next for the noose :) Or a bullet if we get our hands on one

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

As a matter of interest, why Gertie and not Riona?

Vote for who you think is the definite wolf if you're a villager

I believe they are both wolves, the evidence suggests Steve has more mud stuck to him and the numbers make sense to eliminate one team as quick as possible IMO

I believe there is more to Riona than meets the eye if you must know. I'd lynch Gertie first before Isla if I had my way. Read her posts but look, I've banged the drum enough today!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ive kept on Isla.

Can't remember if I voted earlier -_-

Pretty sure I did, but to be safe, I'm voting again for Steve.

Interesting.....

A wolf giving himself an excuse to vote late?

Isla
    Conor
    Steve

These are the demons we must slay if we are ti be succesful at Mario v Sonic Werewolf

Jake WW wrote: »
    Isla
    Conor
    Steve

These are the demons we must slay if we are ti be succesful at Mario v Sonic Werewolf

Let's reassess after lynch anyways. I'm hoping we're on the right track here but I'm as usual concerned that we've been misled

Let's reassess after lynch anyways. I'm hoping we're on the right track here but I'm as usual concerned that we've been misled

If Steve flips good, I have to reassess my entire read of core group trusts.

Ooooh the suspense..... whos dead.... where they good...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Another level, another lynch...but who would it be this time?

Isla has been lynched, they were
    Good

Man im shocked.

• Advertisement

FCUK

Advertisement