Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    No Isla, the consensus is that you’re more wolfie that wolfie McWolferson out with her wolfie buddies on a wolfie shopping spree for wolf clothes in case somebody doubts you for anything other than a wolf

You and your boyfriend Conor

Conor and Isla were making wolf babies and one of the wolf babies looked at me.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Conor and Isla were making wolf babies and one of the wolf babies looked at me.....

R3p2.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Isla and Conor have always been top choices, I was hoping either would come out and claim Mario

I said to Jake after he came out as Yoshi
    Anyone else claiming Yoshi?
    Or peaches or Mario?

I’m going to leave this here for a while Jake before I come back to you

All in the hope Isla or Conor would try and claim a role

Isla and Conor have always been top choices, I was hoping either would come out and claim Mario

top choices does not sound as nailed on as we had Steve but I've beaten that dead horse enough already I guess. No harm in you guys beating Isla a bit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    top choices does not sound as nailed on as we had Steve but I've beaten that dead horse enough already I guess. No harm in you guys beating Isla a bit

At the very least it gives us a bit of a race, better than a total pile onto Steve

• Advertisement

13 person bandwagons give no information. A two or three horse race is extremely useful with us being given alignment on death

Vernon WW wrote: »
    At the very least it gives us a bit of a race, better than a total pile onto Steve

I'm hoping this is the situation with Steve

giphy.gif

just a pity we lost Knuckles, could have taken both

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Steve sounds like a right snip in fairness

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I mean, I want him lynched, but bit far no?

tenor.gif?itemid=5285201

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nigel WW wrote:

Mod

Even in jest (I assume), watch the language please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lol beaten to it.

I think Steve must have taken this:

2133327_1.jpg

I think Steve must have taken this:

2133327_1.jpg

272655.gif?b64lines=IE9ILCBJIEdFVCBJVC4gSSBHRVQKIEpPS0VTLiAoIGxhdWdoaW5nKQ==

Going to be AFK until after the lynch now, surely we get this one right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I’m not claiming a role because I don’t have one.

Isla WW wrote: »

Other than Jake who would you be suspect of? I'd like some more input now you're here. Could you provide a readslist of what you think of the other Shroomies?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Mary. Just caught up, and yes, seems like you've been beating the crap out of me. Ive very little time to post in work, in a slightly different time zone, and got a phone call half way through reading through the thread this evening. I contribute as much when I can (this last bit is more towards the sleepy snooze stuff, which, I wish Vernon!).

Ya really seem to have it in for me, but I'd love to see your reasons. I did FFAs, I explained all of my choices. I wasn't afraid to change choices if I read something convincing to me, and I didn't do the "I'm voting for you because you voted for me" thing.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Mary. Just caught up, and yes, seems like you've been beating the crap out of me. Ive very little time to post in work, in a slightly different time zone, and got a phone call half way through reading through the thread this evening. I contribute as much when I can (this last bit is more towards the sleepy snooze stuff, which, I wish Vernon!).

Ya really seem to have it in for me, but I'd love to see your reasons. I did FFAs, I explained all of my choices. I wasn't afraid to change choices if I read something convincing to me, and I didn't do the "I'm voting for you because you voted for me" thing.

Ok so why did you not die when the now confirmed good Angus said he shot you?

Did you win a prize yesterday for example?

Isla WW wrote: »

Convenient

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Other than Jake who would you be suspect of? I'd like some more input now you're here. Could you provide a readslist of what you think of the other Shroomies?
    I’m still catching up tbh. I will post reads when I have read the thread.

Since your caught up, what do you make of the wolves on Mushie island?

Isla? Conir? Gerty? Perhaps Riona....., Wini maybe..... me?

• Advertisement

Ok so why did you not die when the now confirmed good Angus said he shot you?

Did you win a prize yesterday for example?

No prize, and no PM that Angus shot me.

No prize, and no PM that Angus shot me.

So do you think Angus, who was confirmed good and killed by the wolves was lying?

Ok so Steve, on your FFAs....

So, my FFA:

1. Mary. Sorry if I'm wrong on your typo, but even reading back through the thread has me suspicious. Very early you were mentioning wolves and spreading dissention, like trying to analyse the rules to make yourself look helpful, but suggesting bad things.

2. Phil. If I'm right about Mary, then Phil is also a wolf.

3. Desmond. Not one of the two I was considering before, but just the way he hops in and, again, tries to be helpful, and then hops off again.

That's my take anyway. The two I was thinking of, I kinda believe are villagers after the re-read.

This is debunked unless the remaining wolf team is EXACTLY Phil and Mary, and it doesn't explain how you survived the shot last night in that case.

And moving on.....
    Ok. Here's my FFA. I'm flipping back and forth on the order though, as Katie being good has not helped my thought process. But, for now.

1. Gabriel

Same as yesterday. These "helpful" posts, such as the Sonic timing posts for example. What was the point, except to be "helpful". It gives the same clues to the wolves as it does to the villagers.

2. Angus

His hounding of Phil before Phil refused to discuss any tasks was OTT for me. Trying too hard to get rid of him. In saying that:

3. It was a toss up between Phil and Liam, but I'm going for Phil

I don't like the refusal to discuss tasks. I see no downside where the village would be on his side, and the wolves would already know if he was a goodie anyway.

Liam's posts are a bit random. But it feels like a newbie rather than a wolf because it doesn't make sense to me that a wolf would carry on like that.

Why did Mary suddenly disappear from your FFA on Monday, over a claimed role (two as it happens, but Angus hadn't claimed at this point)

Also the bolded part seems a soft defence of Liam. You're chucking him in there as if to say 'oh yeah, but guys, there's no way he could be a wolf, he's just an innocent noob'

Steve is getting a pretty bad rep in the new place and is pretty bandwagonned with the self declared vig as the ringleader. I'm wondering if there isn't a sneaky wolf plan where Vernon is Wario and got a bullet for his emerald task. Or else he's Wario's wolfy teammate. Comes up for the lynch and decides to throw a sudden oidie role play with all the dramatics.

I got no notification of a shot. Maybe he did shoot Phil after all. We only have his word, and I don't trust the word of a wolf.

And while I'm quoting your posts can you explain in any way why you posted this as your first post on the new thread? And where on earth you got the impression I had claimed vigilante?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Evening all. I know there’s debate over the three wolf’s from our island but majority seem to be of the belief that Isla and Conor are. Tbh I keep switching between Gertie and Winnie for the third so my vote would be for Isla and Conor first from our island.

There seems to be an acceptance that Steve is a wolf. I have no opinion because I haven’t had time to keep up with that thread. I’m prepared to accept that he likely is based on everyone’s opinion and will happily vote for him tomorrow if he’s still here.(sorry Steve if you’re village)

Jake WW wrote: »
    Since your caught up, what do you make of the wolves on Mushie island?

Isla? Conir? Gerty? Perhaps Riona....., Wini maybe..... me?

Let me come back to that one. Haven't read Mushroom-Ville thread except for the first two pages, and won't tonight in fairness. But, I'll mull and give something from this thread in a while.

So do you think Angus, who was confirmed good and killed by the wolves was lying?

Still think he may have gone for Phil. I have literally zero information on Angus shooting me, and no reason to survive a shooting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

He really doesn't have much of a leg to stand on, especially when you put it bluntly like that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Still think he may have gone for Phil. I have literally zero information on Angus shooting me, and no reason to survive a shooting.

What reason would Angus have had to lie?

Steve - Gabriel, Angus, Liam.

Going to put in a vote for Angus, as I don't want to waste it on Gabriel.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Only join that wagon if you are a wolf.

If you are a village it will look really bad.
    That's not really an argument. Of the three top suspects for wolf, your my top pick, as nobody else really seems suspicious of Gabby, and I'm not sure enough of Phil.

Open to convincing arguments though.
    If you shot Katie today, how could you shoot somebody else after 9pm?

Steve, what the F is going on in your head here, come on, tell uncie Vernon.

You're active and online and literally responding to Angus about shooting Katie

Yet...

You vote for him anyways.

And then - you survive a shot that he took on you (unless Angus the confirmed good is some sort of pathological liar)

And then...

You come out and state I was claiming vig last night when you know that's not the case?

• Advertisement

Ok so Steve, on your FFAs....

This is debunked unless the remaining wolf team is EXACTLY Phil and Mary, and it doesn't explain how you survived the shot last night in that case.

And moving on.....

Why did Mary suddenly disappear from your FFA on Monday, over a claimed role (two as it happens, but Angus hadn't claimed at this point)

Also the bolded part seems a soft defence of Liam. You're chucking him in there as if to say 'oh yeah, but guys, there's no way he could be a wolf, he's just an innocent noob'

And while I'm quoting your posts can you explain in any way why you posted this as your first post on the new thread? And where on earth you got the impression I had claimed vigilante?

Ok. Switching from phone to laptop at this stage. And, to clarify, I'm answering your questions before Jake's, 'cause these I would already know the answers to.

Advertisement