Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla called Derry out as seer, Derry munched. Isla argues with Doris about tasks saying they’re not on thread and Doris thinks they could be. At the same time you were asking to be lynched. Why ask to be lynched in such a small game?

Wini has been on my back since the get go like a wolf with a bone.

Gertrude this is from the previous thread of yours. How did Isla call Derry out as a seer when your thread didn't have a seer? I may be missing something.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok. Switching from phone to laptop at this stage. And, to clarify, I'm answering your questions before Jake's, 'cause these I would already know the answers to.

Cool, I'll wait on your answers before asking anything else

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Gertrude this is from the previous thread of yours. How did Isla call Derry out as a seer when your thread didn't have a seer? I may be missing something.

Look at 10/03/2019 @ 16:43 and then the next post directly after. Sorry, can’t see post numbers or link easily from phone.

Princess peach probably would have a peek. I had notes and should really have said peach not seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Des, you still there?
    I think you said you're voting Isla? Any chance I'd convince you to vote Steve tonight?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Des, you still there?
    I think you said you're voting Isla? Any chance I'd convince you to vote Steve tonight?

Des or Vern :p

I'm always here

• Advertisement

How many shots did Angus have/take? Would he have had one today?

How many shots did Angus have/take? Would he have had one today?

He said he had three. Would have had one after 9pm tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Ok so Steve, on your FFAs....
    Steve wrote:
    Originally Posted by Steve WW
    So, my FF

1. Mary. Sorry if I'm wrong on your typo, but even reading back through the thread has me suspicious. Very early you were mentioning wolves and spreading dissention, like trying to analyse the rules to make yourself look helpful, but suggesting bad things.

2. Phil. If I'm right about Mary, then Phil is also a wolf.

3. Desmond. Not one of the two I was considering before, but just the way he hops in and, again, tries to be helpful, and then hops off again.

That's my take anyway. The two I was thinking of, I kinda believe are villagers after the re-read.
    This is debunked unless the remaining wolf team is EXACTLY Phil and Mary, and it doesn't explain how you survived the shot last night in that case.

I hopped on the typo on the first day, as it looked like a real mistake which could find us two Wolves. On the first day! Without agreement from anybody else, and accepting that it could be a genuine typo, I dropped it the following day, and have not taken it up since.

Re. the shot, explained in one of my last posts.
    Ok, Mary, fine. Maybe it was a genuine typo. Day 1 is tricky to pick somebody, and I did and do think it would be a great win to out two wolves like that. But I'll drop it now.
    And moving on.....
    Steve wrote:
    Quote:Originally Posted by Steve WW
    Ok. Here's my FFA. I'm flipping back and forth on the order though, as Katie being good has not helped my thought process. But, for now.

1. Gabriel

Same as yesterday. These "helpful" posts, such as the Sonic timing posts for example. What was the point, except to be "helpful". It gives the same clues to the wolves as it does to the villagers.

2. Angus

His hounding of Phil before Phil refused to discuss any tasks was OTT for me. Trying too hard to get rid of him. In saying that:

3. It was a toss up between Phil and Liam, but I'm going for Phil

I don't like the refusal to discuss tasks. I see no downside where the village would be on his side, and the wolves would already know if he was a goodie anyway.

Liam's posts are a bit random. But it feels like a newbie rather than a wolf because it doesn't make sense to me that a wolf would carry on like that.
    Why did Mary suddenly disappear from your FFA on Monday, over a claimed role (two as it happens, but Angus hadn't claimed at this point)

Also the bolded part seems a soft defence of Liam. You're chucking him in there as if to say 'oh yeah, but guys, there's no way he could be a wolf, he's just an innocent noob'

Re. Mary disappearing, that’s explained above.

Re. Liam, I was pretty much on for Liam until the last moment when Phil wouldn’t share his tasks. Explained my reasoning deciding on Phil rather than Liam.
    Steve wrote:
    Steve is getting a pretty bad rep in the new place and is pretty bandwagonned with the self declared vig as the ringleader. I'm wondering if there isn't a sneaky wolf plan where Vernon is Wario and got a bullet for his emerald task. Or else he's Wario's wolfy teammate. Comes up for the lynch and decides to throw a sudden oidie role play with all the dramatics.

I got no notification of a shot. Maybe he did shoot Phil after all. We only have his word, and I don't trust the word of a wolf.
    And while I'm quoting your posts can you explain in any way why you posted this as your first post on the new thread? And where on earth you got the impression I had claimed vigilante?
    Mea Culpa – I got that one @rseways. Limited time logging in, skim reading, and trying to quickly figure out what’s going is not the best mix.
    Steve - Gabriel, Angus, Liam.

Going to put in a vote for Angus, as I don't want to waste it on Gabriel.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Angus WW
    Only join that wagon if you are a wolf.

If you are a village it will look really bad.
    Quote:
    That's not really an argument. Of the three top suspects for wolf, your my top pick, as nobody else really seems suspicious of Gabby, and I'm not sure enough of Phil.

Open to convincing arguments though.
    Quote:
    If you shot Katie today, how could you shoot somebody else after 9pm?

Steve, what the F is going on in your head here, come on, tell uncie Vernon.

You're active and online and literally responding to Angus about shooting Katie

Yet...

You vote for him anyways.

And then - you survive a shot that he took on you (unless Angus the confirmed good is some sort of pathological liar)

And then...

You come out and state I was claiming vig last night when you know that's not the case?
    I didn’t believe Angus on his role, and I thought I’d caught him out when he said he could shoot somebody else after shooting somebody that day. Didn’t feel the need to change my suspicions just because he did point out that a Vig could actually shoot somebody after 9pm.
    Re. shot, answered above.

He said he had three. Would have had one after 9pm tonight

Ah I was just wondering if lack of shot so far today would 100% confirm that Angus was wolf.

Was there a notice from mods on thread after angus had said he’d taken a shot at Steve? Did he say he was shooting Steve? I half skimmed the thread and saw him say he was shooting Phil, was that just messing?

Ah I was just wondering if lack of shot so far today would 100% confirm that Angus was wolf.

Was there a notice from mods on thread after angus had said he’d taken a shot at Steve? Did he say he was shooting Steve? I half skimmed the thread and saw him say he was shooting Phil, was that just messing?

Angus is dead :pac: Munched and confirmed good

• Advertisement

Cool, I'll wait on your answers before asking anything else

No worries. Actually spent an unreasonable time trying to format the text so that your quotes from me appeared in there. Gave up towards the end.

Angus is dead :pac: Munched and confirmed good

D’oh! :D

Just to confirm:
    Angus WW wrote: »
    here was definetly more than two annoyed at thoughts of shooting phil so steve it is. gimme a few
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Okay, dones, thats me lock clear and for breakfast in the morning.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    A shot was taken and has failed
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Angus WW was munched. He was
    good

Look at 10/03/2019 @ 16:43 and then the next post directly after. Sorry, can’t see post numbers or link easily from phone.

Princess peach probably would have a peek. I had notes and should really have said peach not seer.

These the two posts?
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I reckon at some stage one of the roles that Peach has will be a seer.

Also Amy Rose (Somic Island) is a seer.
    Role claim?

Re. Liam, I was pretty much on for Liam until the last moment when Phil wouldn’t share his tasks. Explained my reasoning deciding on Phil rather than Liam.

Ok gonna focus on this as the rest is fine, you don't have an explanation for why the shot failed (or won't give me one), I can't drag it out of you.

That's not the case though. You could have joined me and Des on Liam and it would have left Angus with no need to claim if you were 'on him'

Neither of us were moving. Why Angus over Liam at that point?

So confirmed goodie Angus states on thread he is shooting Steve.
    Mods confirm on thread after this that a shot was taken but failed.
    Steve says he knows nothing about it.

Steve, did you win any lives at all like Riona?

Yep Gabriel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Can everyone please ensure that when voting for the lynch you use your anon account name and lynch password

Derry WW wrote: »
    Alo there is a seer, so we should have at least one peek today.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Where are you getting that there’s a seer?
    I reckon at some stage one of the roles that Peach has will be a seer.

Also Amy Rose (Somic Island) is a seer.
    Role claim?

Have to admit that's a bizarre thing for a someone who's claiming to be an NRV to say.

So confirmed goodie Angus states on thread he is shooting Steve.
    Mods confirm on thread after this that a shot was taken but failed.
    Steve says he knows nothing about it.

Steve, did you win any lives at all like Riona?

Nope. Won no lives. Got no notification of being shot, protected, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I'm on the voting fence here, 50/50 on Steve and Isla. Reading back on the other thread, I'm on Steve more than Isla. My other concern is Nigel, something I can't shake, the earlier comments re Jake confused me, felt like a bit of base covering! I think both (Steve and Isla) are wolves tbh but after reading through the other thread, Steve and his bullet dodging can't be ignored IMO

I’ve never been shot before. Do you usually get a personal notification?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

You keep going on about "notifications of being shot", but there never is such notifications Steve. Typically, it plays out in public. So I don't know where you think the play of trying to cast doubt on Angus is coming from, especially when he's already flipped good....

I'm on the voting fence here, 50/50 on Steve and Isla. Reading back on the other thread, I'm on Steve more than Isla. My other concern is Nigel, something I can't shake, the earlier comments re Jake confused me, felt like a bit of base covering! I think both (Steve and Isla) are wolves tbh but after reading through the other thread, Steve and his bullet dodging can't be ignored IMO

Winifred come on now. Nigel proved himself to Phil (Sonic) through knowledge of a backroom competition. Not sure how Nigel would know this if he was evil.

So I'm leaning towards Winifred being on a team with Isla and hoping she survives the night for some reason. Not sure what that might be though.

Well I can’t recall being shot anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Des, you still there?

Why, chief?

Winifred come on now. Nigel proved himself to Phil (Sonic) through knowledge of a backroom competition. Not sure how Nigel would know this if he was evil.

So I'm leaning towards Winifred being on a team with Isla and hoping she survives the night for some reason. Not sure what that might be though.

Nigel was my lock villager, I've said it enough! It's the conversion that's in my head! Maybe wrongly, but that's where I am at currently.

Seems weird, who's the wolves on your original island so?

Nigel was my lock villager, I've said it enough! It's the conversion that's in my head! Maybe wrongly, but that's where I am at currently.

Fair enough, he could have been converted, but I'd say Nigel was a bit down the list of top choices for conversion. No offence, Nigel.

• Advertisement

Roleblocker maybe?

Also wagonomics also kind of hints towards this already but not confirmed as there isn't a red flip on Shroomie Land

I'll level with you. I'm nonchalant about who dies because I'm pretty convinced both are wolves.

All the wolves have some form of power bar the convert so it really doesn't matter.

Advertisement