Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Loughc wrote: »
    Going to have a wolf stew this year from all the wolves we kill, Turkey is too dry. Now the real question is will you be in the stew or a guest?

Damn and here I was thinking you'd just admit to being a wolf...

you sound like hannibal lecter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

crosstownk wrote: »
    Trit has come forward and claims he won a (not terribly useful) prize.

Maybe some of the prizes are the type that are best kept quiet for now.

That said, I'd like to know what Trit won if he wants to share - it's his call.

Trit didn't really have a choice, I announced on thread he was getting a prize. No one has come forward for the other prize/prizes during the day

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

you sound like hannibal lecter

And I haven't seen this much fluff in anyone's posts since FluffoMania'03

Cross has a point but it just feels to me that if neither the winner or recipient of the prize came forward its wolfs who won it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

There could be excellent reasons why whoever won didn't come out though. Maybe it's a bad prize that'll hurt whoever they give it to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

crosstownk wrote: »
    Trit has come forward and claims he won a (not terribly useful) prize.

Maybe some of the prizes are the type that are best kept quiet for now.

That said, I'd like to know what Trit won if he wants to share - it's his call.

Well duff did tell everyone he was giving me it :p

Was curious who’d want to know though

My prize was I can’t be evicted tonight

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    There could be excellent reasons why whoever won didn't come out though. Maybe it's a bad prize that'll hurt whoever they give it to.

I imagine it's a nothing prize as if it was decent someone would be dead by now :pac:

There could be but its really unlikely 2 people stayed quite about a prize if good

Why do we think there were 2 prizes? I only saw one prize for the bushtucker trial and one prize from the CL to Trit. Where's this 3rd prize coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Why do we think there were 2 prizes? I only saw one prize for the bushtucker trial and one prize from the CL to Trit. Where's this 3rd prize coming from?

There was a prize given out shortly after the trial yesterday. No indication of why it was given out. All very strange.

• Advertisement

Mollys Tuesday morning read list:
    QB - Seems helpful but not too much. Have a niggle here but I can't put my finger on it. Very slight wolf lean.

Kitten - thinking about CL role and other responsibilities. Didn't vote in CL vote. Soft defense against keith. Slight town lean.

Mick - 11 posts (at time of writing) not a lot to go on. Neutral/town lean.

Duffman - First CL. Evicted fixer (NRV). Nominated himself. town lean.

Tritium - got prize off duffer. floats the idea of 3 wolf teams early. lots of talk about FFA's. Slight town lean.

LoughC - keith thinks he's hairy. loughc called keith out on D0 for campaigning for CL. Don't really see any other reason why people think he's wolfy. Neutral lean.

Strawberry - did a lot of work on FFA's yesterday. Helpful. slight town lean.

Yossar - not much to go on. Promised to be on more today. Thinks G&R is a wolf. Neutral lean.

Barney - Questioning QB yesterday/today. mixed up a quote re: loughC/G&R yesterday. Not a lot else to go on. Neutral lean.

JP Liz - 7 posts. FFA1 - keith, lough, mam. No read. Neutral lean.

Whiplash - claims only a wolf would want CL. Suss of keith. slight wolf lean.

Mam of 4 - another low poster. FFA1 - G&R, Liz. Suspects whiplash. Nothing else to go on. Neutral lean.

G&R - Aggressive poster, talks a lot. suggests early that wolves would be low posters. Says anyone who doesn't evict as per consensus is a definite wolf. Wolf lean.

Crosstown - Thinks about CL powers re: Keith on D0. Likes loughc for CL. FFA1 - keith, G&R. Perhaps quiet wolf? Slight wolf lean.

Keith - playing the loud obnoxious poster role. Wants CL desperately. Campaigned hard. May actually be crazy. Suspects loughc for nonsense reasons. Very slight town lean.

Dead - fixxxer(NRV), Sully(Wolf), Bounty(NRV).

So TLDR: my picks for wolf/Sk would be QB, Barney, whiplash, G&R, Crosstown. But I don't think there's that many evils left so I'm clearly wrong. Lol. Maybe 3 wolves left and 1 SK.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    There was a prize given out shortly after the trial yesterday. No indication of why it was given out. All very strange.

Was that not the prize for the bushtucker trial?

Whiplash - claims only a wolf would want CL. Suss of keith. slight wolf lean.

I don’t think I said ONLY a wolf would want CL, more a case of I can see how it would be beneficial to a wolf.

I know who won yesterday’s second prize. It was awarded to Barney. The reason I know this is because the prize was a shared secret hut for 24 hours with a player of their choice and he chose me. This expires at 12:30 today.

Barney stated that the mods told him that if either of us lied to each other there would be consequences. This was not confirmed nor denied by the mods. The room was empty and we had to create our own thread.

I have told him that I am not a wolf or SK and he has said same to me. As it was Barney who mentioned the lie mechanic, I cannot 100% trust him yet. Sorry Barney. The only thing I would say is if this prize is used again and it’s a good person who receives it, they can confirm the lie mechanic part so don’t hang Barney just yet if I die.

The person who won yesterday’s competition can confirm that Barney received the prize unless the two things are not mutual but seeing as duffman passed a prize to Trit its more than likely the case. Once again anyone can win a prize so it still doesn’t help working out alignment.

Mick was lurking and got slightly spooked about the whole prize thing yesterday evening. JP Liz needs to up her game along with crosstown and yosser. Mamof4 with her “I won’t be around for a while is that truth or lie?

Hope I’m here after 10 to discuss further.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Right, I won the second prize (from post 226) on day one. I didn't win it from the bushtucker trial, so I don't know why it was given to me. That is partially why I questioned QB so much because she was the one to offer the idea of giving a prize to someone else, which is what may have happened here. Alternatively it may have been because of my post number or that I was the first to use the word "evict" post munch.

My prize was to invite one person into a secret hut so that we could chat. I almost picked QB, but went for Strawberry Milkshake instead. Over the course of yesterday she managed to convince me that she is good (as am I). I'm not certain on that, so don't take it as gospel. I think yoss is bad based on his defence of QB last night but I doubt he's on the same team as QB.

Not much information for you but if I die I wanted you to know that myself and SM had shared a room at one stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

SuffdL9.png

The producers were awoken by their executive assistants extra early AGAIN this morning.

Apparently Strawberry Milkshake and JP Liz V1 were also found to have a stolen stash of non-alive food in their bunk; taken from the filming crews trailer.

6pHCuoD.png

Despite both contestants claims that they had never seen the food before, the producers had no choice but to remove both from the camp.

Strawberry Milkshake and JP Liz V1 have been removed from the show. Strawberry Milkshake(Michael Barrymore) was an NRV. JP Liz V1(Brooke Hogan) was a NRV.

Camp Leader voting is now open. You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/fHuAsGR3FCwdEPIn2

PLEASE HOLD FOR AN IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

Was that not the prize for the bushtucker trial?

If it was, it was announced twice, which seems strange.

Ah Strawberry, I'm glad you won me over in the end. I thought you were good when I picked you, but then I doubted myself. Thanks for the company.

10:19
    Pter wrote: »
    Correct answers were:

Skater Gator
    Stark Shark
    Funny Bunny

12:17
    Pter wrote: »
    A prize has been awarded.

So what I would think happened here is that the person got a reward and had to give it to someone. Which is why it took 2 hours between the posts. Or else the mods had a lot to do backstage and forgot to post the reward for the BT trial. Lol.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bushtucker Trial has been completed. A Prize has been awarded.

This happened before that post from Pter Molly.

• Advertisement

*shrugs*
    I've no clue what's going on then.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Ah Strawberry, I'm glad you won me over in the end. I thought you were good when I picked you, but then I doubted myself. Thanks for the company.

You share a night in a hut with her and she gets munched the next morning... I really hope you didn't lure her into a trap...

*shrugs*
    I've no clue what's going on then.

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I know I definitely didn't win the Bushtucker Trial though because I did not get the answers right.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Jesus that’s a lot to take in. At least milkshake got her version out there before dying.
    Bad morning for the villagers

It’s clearly not a good thing to be sKeith’s good books. Farewell strawberry and Liz :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

PLEASE HOLD FOR AN IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

Today’s Bushtucker Trial is going to be......wild.

im-a-celebrity-spider-1479226471-herowidev4-0.png

We need you to take a picture of a spider or other creepy-crawly with all valid photos going into a draw for today's prize.

You must actually take a photo, no google images or stock photos; and to make sure of this, we need you to include a piece of paper with any of the mods names written on it, in the shot.

We will close the competition at lunchtime - if no-one has submitted a picture by then, there may be grave consequences for the village.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Jesus that’s a lot to take in. At least milkshake got her version out there before dying.

Well we both planned on coming out at 9.59am.

Green&Red wrote: »

At least they were NRVs.

2 kills again this morning, must be Wolves and SK??

Well you can **** right off if you think I'm doing that one! No prize is worth me getting near a spider. I'm shuddering even thinking about it.

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    It’s clearly not a good thing to be sKeith’s good books. Farewell strawberry and Liz :(

Yeah his "good books" looks more and more like a hit list.

sK = SK?

Advertisement