Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I too am assuming two evil teams (wolves and sk) unless and until the number of kills change. I was not even considering the number of wolf teams when posting that, and my point still stands. Moreso, if anything since with two wolf teams, they're also looking to eliminate each other. With one wolf team they will only want to eliminate villagers (and the SK, but as you say, not really of benefit to them), and even more reason to keep who we trust as close to our chest as possible. Our voting for CL system will probably make that difficult this game, but still I don't think it necessary to spill more than I have to. One person naming a person they trust possibly won't do too much damage, but if more of us do it - who are the wolves going to pick to munch? The one that we're all suspicious of and they might engineer a lynch on, or the one that a few of us seem to trust?

Furthermore, as I said to Barney, as I had no gift to gift to anyone, I'd not thought about who I trust so I don't even have an answer yet, even if I was willing to give one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Morning campers

What would ye think of weighting the FFA vote?
    3pts for top pick, 2 and 1

It would have the dual benefit of decreasing the odds of a tie (and giving the CL less power IMO a good thing)
    It also means you can identify who you really think it is

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Green&Red wrote: »
    Morning campers

What would ye think of weighting the FFA vote?
    3pts for top pick, 2 and 1

It would have the dual benefit of decreasing the odds of a tie (and giving the CL less power IMO a good thing)
    It also means you can identify who you really think it is

Thoughts?

Morning all!

I’ve been thinking about this one too G&R. Since CL makes the final decision it’s harder to see if voting makes ffas so we lose information. I’m not sure weighting solves it though but equally I do t have something better

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Btw do people want me to tell what the prize was last night. It’s not particularly useful for the village so I’m happy to share the details if that’s what people want

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Morning all! I wonder will the bushwhacker trials be at the same time everyday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Good morning campers. Hope everyone had a good nights sleep. I’m not too sure about weighting the ffa. I have two people on my list at the moment but I don’t think I’d be able to pick one over the other for a bigger score. We could always have our ffa in earlier and then have a quick vote if there’s a tie with a good few like yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Morning campers.

@trit - if there is no harm to the village or advantage to the wolves then yea I would like to know the prize.

Also interested as to who won the prizes yesterday

tritium wrote: »
    Btw do people want me to tell what the prize was last night. It’s not particularly useful for the village so I’m happy to share the details if that’s what people want

Up to you, whatever you think is best for the village.
    The nosiness is on me though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

With FFAs, in by 7.30ish collated and a vote on the top 3 makes sense to me. With 5 in last night and no one online, absolutely no one felt at risk or fighting their corner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I see many of us campers arise at the same time in the morning. Apologies to all for not being around much yesterday, tbh I forgot this was on and I've an insane busy week on so I'm not gonna be playing as much as I'd like. I should be fine for during the day today and tomorrow but I've a gig tonight and a committee meeting tomorrow and I'm off to Donegal on Thursday so I'll be very sketchy after that (assuming I'm not dead of course).

I'm gonna do up a list of reads now and post them when I'm finished. At the moment it's just a blank page with everyone's name written on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

morning folks.

i get the feeling green and red might not have the best interests of the village at heart

morning folks.

i get the feeling green and red might not have the best interests of the village at heart

Why do you say that?

I would argue that everything I’ve suggested is geared towards allowing the village to have more power, thus reducing the effect of a block of villagers voting together

I should probably thank you, by raising suspicions on me I’m presuming it’s less likely I’ll be munched 😀

That should have said wolves obviously!

Green&Red wrote: »
    That should have said wolves obviously!

lol

a slip perhaps?

Morning all.

I don’t think we should have a repeat of yesterday when the majority of time was spent discussing camp leader. Yeah, we need to talk about it but lynch target has to take priority.

The low and/or fluff only posters need to crank up their game today.

lol

a slip perhaps?

Clearly a Freudian slip

Morning all.

I don’t think we should have a repeat of yesterday when the majority of time was spent discussing camp leader. Yeah, we need to talk about it but lynch target has to take priority.

The low and/or fluff only posters need to crank up their game today.

i hope you're speaking for yourself

Who was the last person Skieth said 100% was good sully ya

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Who was the last person Skieth said 100% was good sully ya

Yeah who turned out to be a wolf.

i hope you're speaking for yourself

Hey, I’ve put work in!

• Advertisement

Hey, I’ve put work in!

not enough as far as i can tell

Loughc wrote: »
    Yeah who turned out to be a wolf.

what are the plans for xmas?

Oh yeah, cheers Keith for dooming me in everyone else’s eyes. But you made a good shout this time.

not enough as far as i can tell

Fire up what you’ve done so far this game.

Fire up what you’ve done so far this game.

nothing TBH so well within your rights to call me out

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Morning campers !
    Anyone else fed up eating rice and beans ? Need something more substantial than that we do .

I'll be out of the loop for most of this morning , sorry . Something unexpected came up here , I should be back this afternoon . Apologies everyone .

nothing TBH so well within your rights to call me out

And should we expect an improvement in your performance today?

And should we expect an improvement in your performance today?

i hope so.

what are the plans for xmas?

Going to have a wolf stew this year from all the wolves we kill, Turkey is too dry. Now the real question is will you be in the stew or a guest?
    Oh yeah, cheers Keith for dooming me in everyone else’s eyes. But you made a good shout this time.

Damn and here I was thinking you'd just admit to being a wolf...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Am I right in saying no one came forward to say they won the bush tucker trial and no one came forward to say they were given a prize so there is a strong chance the wolves won it.

Trit has come forward and claims he won a (not terribly useful) prize.

Maybe some of the prizes are the type that are best kept quiet for now.

That said, I'd like to know what Trit won if he wants to share - it's his call.

Advertisement