Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Green&Red wrote: »
    Sorry I was away for the evening looking at a new gaff for myself and TFMG&R

Relieved to have survived that. Wouldn’t have agreed with ur pick but you had to pick someone. It would have been the same result if you’d chosen me

Not sure what it tells us

It tells me to keep quiet tomorrow and stop trying to help the town 😕

Don't keep quiet, it's why your alive to be honest, it was between you and Fixxxer and he was pure fluff, Trit has a prize to play with too!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red wrote: »
    TFMG&R

The Future Mrs ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    Has there ever been a kill in the middle of the night? Necro and sKeith aren’t modding so unlikely to be anyone to act on it in the night. And the schedule in the OP would also indicate it unlikely.

Well I know there have been kills by the SK in the middle of the day and vig kills at random times in the night. I can't think of an example of an SK at night off the top off my head though.

You never answered me, I don't think QB, who would you have given a prize to if you had a choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

duffman13 wrote: »
    Don't keep quiet, it's why your alive to be honest, it was between you and Fixxxer and he was pure fluff, Trit has a prize to play with too!

I’d say I’m alive cause I realised I had misunderstood what you’d said earlier and apologised for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

That and changing ur name to Cartman

Barney92 wrote: »
    You never answered me, I don't think QB, who would you have given a prize to if you had a choice?

I’ve no idea. Might depend on the prize. Why are you asking me specifically?

Am I right in saying no one came forward to say they won the bush tucker trial and no one came forward to say they were given a prize so there is a strong chance the wolves won it.

I’ve no idea. Might depend on the prize. Why are you asking me specifically?

Because you mentioned a prize might be giving the prize to someone else, which seems plausible now that we know the CL gifts a prize.

Because you mentioned a prize might be given the prize to someone else, which seems plausible now that we know the CL gifts a prize.

Correcting the previous post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

surely thats an easy question to answer - the person QB voted for team leader.

do you think theres some ulterior motive there, or just throwing some shade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

she voted herself, just like i voted myself and fixxxer voted himself.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Final Vote Count
    Duffman (3) – Mick Jagger, Duffman, Tritium
    Skeith (2) – Skeith, Strawberry Milkshake
    Green & Red (2) – Green & Red, Whiplashy
    LoughC (2) – Mam of 4, crosstownk
    Molly (2) – Molly, loughC
    Fixxer (1)– Fixxer
    Mam of 4 (1) – Liz
    Tritium (1)- y0ssar1an22
    Strawberry Milkeshake (1) – Barney
    Quickbeam (1)- Quickbeam

you can see here who voted for themselves.

sKeith wrote: »
    she voted herself, just like i voted myself and fixxxer voted himself.

ah, okay then. i would have given a prize to trit

• Registered Users Posts: 85,260 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has the camp leader assigned chores or still deciding?

medium_CGUBux_Nw9Mko1MA6zNAQCfl8gNNW0OSruDs6ecL0zE.jpg

How is it throwing shade? I'm asking a question that I had previously asked that went unanswered. I am not saying one way or the other if QB is good or not. I'm asking who she would have given a prize to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has the camp leader assigned chores or still deciding?

medium_CGUBux_Nw9Mko1MA6zNAQCfl8gNNW0OSruDs6ecL0zE.jpg

Clean out the ****ter Liz, Ramsey is making kangaroo nuts for dinner and Trits off fetching water

How is it throwing shade? I'm asking a question that I had previously asked that went unanswered. I am not saying one way or the other if QB is good or not. I'm asking who she would have given a prize to.

just thats its only QB your asking

So, as the crickets croak and the moths chirps their jungle calls, here is my night 1 update.

While i was mostly unsure of loughc last night, he had two question marks, he is currently my most likely wolf.
    I now more suspicious than i was before of mam and cross, who supported loughc's bid for CL.

On the flip side, Strawberry Milkshake has earned her place in sKeiths most trusted villager slot. I'll be voting for her for CL once I sucessfully get myself voted in. Sorry, no skippies.

So tomorrow, Vote sKeith for Camp Leader, "I'll kill a wolf", not a NRV. Thats a guarantee that you can bring to the bank.

just thats its only QB your asking

As you say, presumably it would be whoever you vote for camp leader, but if anyone (including yourself) wants to say who they'd have given a prize to I'm happy to hear all answers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,260 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

duffman13 wrote: »
    Clean out the ****ter Liz, Ramsey is making kangaroo nuts for dinner and Trits off fetching water

celebrity-camp-toilet.jpg

vomiting-cartoon.jpg

Time to fess up camp mates, who has the trots?

Five was definitely too large of a group to select from and cannot happen again tomorrow. What needs to happen in that situation is we all have to choose again from the smaller pool of people. Maybe have a final choice of 2.

Need to look at the FFAs again and who had fixxxer, who jumped on his bandwagon.

Mine, if anyone wants to check:

fixxxer y0ssar1an22 Green&Red 208
    tritium crosstownk LoughC 312
    duffman13 fixxxer Green&Red crosstownk 376 & 463
    Strawberry Milkshake Mam of 4 MicksJaguar 441
    Whiplashy fixxxer Mam of 4 443
    Quickbeam fixxxer crosstownk Barney92 447
    LoughC Barney92 SKeith y0ssar1an22 448
    Green&Red crosstownk Mam of 4 MicksJaguar 449
    crosstownk SKeith Green&Red 457
    MicksJaguar Strawberry Milkshake SKeith 459
    SKeith LoughC Whiplashy fixxxer 469
    Mam of 4 Green&Red JP Liz V1 477
    JP Liz V1 SKeith LoughC Mam of 4 482

crosstownk 4
    fixxxer 4
    Mam of 4 4
    SKeith 4
    Green&Red 4
    LoughC 3
    y0ssar1an22 2
    Barney92 2
    MicksJaguar 2
    Strawberry Milkshake 1
    Whiplashy 1
    JP Liz V1 1

Fixxxer also added kitten to his suspect list.

As you say, presumably it would be whoever you vote for camp leader, but if anyone (including yourself) wants to say who they'd have given a prize to I'm happy to hear all answers.

You do realise, as a player as experienced as you are, that advertising who is on a trust list will only help wolves?

You do realise, as a player as experienced as you are, that advertising who is on a trust list will only help wolves?

We do not know that there is not only two teams yet?
    This mornings kills could be exactly as kitten said, a sk and a wolf kill.
    Until such time as we get three kills per day, we can't assume multi wolf teams, so saying who you trust is not of huge benifit to a singualr wolf team who already knows everybody else is either villager or the 1 sk.

And before you say it could benifit the sk, the sk is out to get everybody who is not themselves, so again, its not really of benifit to them either.

you stating on the record who you like or dislike, is exactly that,on the record, people can find your likes and dislikes on the thread and question you on it later, or after you are dead and good or bad, use these statements to figure out ties and alligeances.

Its is never bad to have info on the thread to be found later.

A thread full of fluff and no opionions and feelings on game state is damaging for the village.

So, i dont mind barney asking who you would give the present to, but i dislike that you think offering who you tust is somehow going to help the wolves, when in fact it could help the village later on, all in the guise of 'it could help the wolves, so i wont answer'

How exactly does who you trust help the wolves?

If NRV, you say someone else. You flip NRV, and we see you trusted xyz, well, we can discount that as non factual feelings.

If Seer, you say someone. you flip Seer, we know we can trust xyz.

You are wolf, you say someone. you flip wolf, we explorer your wine.

• Advertisement

So, as an experienced player as you are, can you see that this post is mostly fluff, from my pov, and not just fluff, but discouraging proper play.

Advertisement