Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

Where am I meant to find a spider in February

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Where am I meant to find a spider in February

The spider shop. In the spider district. In the spider quarter.

In fact, go to Sally's spiders. The best thing about that place is she gets into the spider with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I work in a pharmaceutical plant

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Pter wrote: »
    The spider shop. In the spider district. In the spider quarter.

In fact, go to Sally's spiders. The best thing about that place is she gets into the spider with you.

I love this Simpsons quote, BEST EPISODE EVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

That’s a hard trial today! I won’t be out of the office before lunch and have never seen a spider in the office!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

kitten_k wrote: »
    That’s a hard trial today! I won’t be out of the office before lunch and have never seen a spider in the office!

Me neither... but there's plenty of snakes and rats in mine... :p

I kid.... :pac:

Pter wrote: »
    We need you to take a picture of a spider or other creepy-crawly with all valid photos going into a draw for today's prize.

FYI

morning folks.

i get the feeling green and red might not have the best interests of the village at heart

You threw this out Yossar without any backup, it’s like you’re planting a seed and letting it grow, MollyB has already gone further. It’s exactly what I’d do if I was a wolf

As I’ve said previously all of my posts have been towards increasing the power of the village over wolves

Also ill give everyone until 2pm.

I’ll nominate Barney for CL today, I buy the story of the secret hut, mainly because they both came out at 9.59 with the same story, it’s seems credible to me

If you’re happy to accept it Barney?

• Advertisement

How do we submit the pictures?

How do we submit the pictures?

Upload the pic to boards (or any image sharing service) and embed the picture in your post using the image link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’ll nominate Barney for CL today, I buy the story of the secret hut, mainly because they both came out at 9.59 with the same story, it’s seems credible to me

Yeah, feel free to vote for me if you want. I wouldn't turn it down. You can see now why I voted for Strawberry as CL yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Does a fly count as a creepy crawly? That’s about all I’m likely to find in the house. And I’m on crutches at the moment so not going crawling around outside to find a spider!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Green&Red wrote: »

You're forgetting that there's nothing that says Barney can't be a wolf just because he was in a room with Strawbs yesterday. Even strawbs seems a little unsure of him in her final post. The fact that he told her there'd be 'consequences' if she lied to him was too odd for my liking. It's a handy way for a wolf to try convince a NRV that they were on team village. "oh neither of us can lie in here or there'll be consequences. So yeah I'm totally a villager and not a wolf. And I just said that we can't lie so I'm obviously 100% not lying". Too convenient.

Damn there was a bug on my bus this morning!

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Does a fly count as a creepy crawly? That’s about all I’m likely to find in the house. And I’m on crutches at the moment so not going crawling around outside to find a spider!

Yes.

https://www.english-at-home.com/vocabulary/creepy-crawlies/

Does this count :P

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    You're forgetting that there's nothing that says Barney can't be a wolf just because he was in a room with Strawbs yesterday. Even strawbs seems a little unsure of him in her final post. The fact that he told her there'd be 'consequences' if she lied to him was too odd for my liking. It's a handy way for a wolf to try convince a NRV that they were on team village. "oh neither of us can lie in here or there'll be consequences. So yeah I'm totally a villager and not a wolf. And I just said that we can't lie so I'm obviously 100% not lying". Too convenient.

Well Molly, I never said there would be consequences. I told her that we would be told if either of us lied. Now, SM was honest and I wasn't trying to convince her that I was on team village, I was trying to see if she was on team village (which she was). So a ruse it was but a ruse which served its purpose I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Are we supposed to post photos on thread? i can't attachments.

• Advertisement

I don’t really know what I’m doing here but this post is supposed to have my pic on it.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well Molly, I never said there would be consequences. I told her that we would be told if either of us lied. Now, SM was honest and I wasn't trying to convince her that I was on team village, I was trying to see if she was on team village (which she was). So a ruse it was but a ruse which served its purpose I suppose.

So you're admitting that the 'tell the truth or I'll know if you're lying' thing was a fake out?

Well I'm not looking at any of those attachments.

So you're admitting that the 'tell the truth or I'll know if you're lying' thing was a fake out?

Yeah, hence why in my 9.59 post I said that I couldn't be certain of Strawberry being good, but that I believed she was.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

While I agree with you say, I'm also in favour of Barney for CL.

Yes, it could all be a ruse and I wouldn't put it past Barney but for now I'm happy to see how it pans out with Barney as CL.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I don’t really know what I’m doing here but this post is supposed to have my pic on it.

Ah you didn’t have to kill the poor thing

Barney92 wrote: »

So are we supposed to believe you over strawberry? We know strawberry was a villager. There’s a world of difference between “consequences” and the mods telling you if one of you lied, in my opinion.

Ya, I’m choosing to believe him

Ah you didn’t have to kill the poor thing

I swear it was dead when I found it!

• Advertisement

Do they have to have ALL their legs??

Advertisement