Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

Ack, you know busses. Never there when you want one then two come along at the same time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

You enjoying the read, virtual?

Loving it, mate. Unlike you I'm trying not to give the wolves any battle plans for the lynch, but yes, I'll post my top two suspicions at 3.59 as planned

Virtanen wrote: »
    Loving it, mate. Unlike you I'm trying not to give the wolves any battle plans for the lynch munch, but yes, I'll post my top two suspicions at 3.59 as planned

Loving it, mate. Unlike you I'm trying not to give the wolves any battle plans for the lynch, but yes, I'll post my top two suspicions at 3.59 as planned

But I have 4 suspects they just don’t know who the 2 main ones are, yet.

???

I didn't want to say this, but:

Not names, but strategies
    It’s about setting someone up for the lynch though.

There's a time to discuss plans against the wolves, and there's a time to stay silent. The hour before a munch, when they might not have had the time to come up with a good plan themselves, is not the time

• Advertisement

Ah I see. Think the wolves are one step ahead of us anyway. They did bag our seer straight off the bat, afterall.

My top two suspects right now are:

Quickbeam
    Duffman

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Kolido
    Virtanen

Much more sure about the first than the second.

Virtanen & Duffman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c49e0b26547654655e95b01

The village were very weary after all the recent deaths. One villager had an idea, if they could find the bakers they may be able to find the mixer. They followed the strong scent of freshly baked cakes. However once they reached bakery they were hit over the head with a rolling pin. The blow was fatal.

Duffman13 has been killed. He was NRV.

• Advertisement

And then there were 5.

So, Virt, you wanna lead this lynch. Tell us when we should all be voting to avoid chicken?

QB and Kolido for the wolf team, IMO

Why do you suspect me, Strawbs?

Interesting that Molly and Kolido didn't give their suspicions. Though, Molly said she wouldn't be able to.

A shame Duffman didn't give his before he died just for extra clarity, though I think he was quite clear that it was Kolido then Molly/quickbeam that was his choice.

quickbeam wrote: »
    So, Virt, you wanna lead this lynch. Tell us when we should all be voting to avoid chicken?

Two options:

We all agree to vote for the same person, in which case the time doesn't matter

Or we all vote at 8.59 for who we individually think is a wolf

The wolves will be leaving it as late as possible to vote, and if just one of us votes for another villager, the wolves can hop on it and win the game

Thoughts on the best option? I'm thinking the first but we absolutely need 4 people to agree

Because you’re too calm and collected and that unnerves me.

I have to say. If Molly turns out to be a wolf, I’m gonna slap her really hard :D

Two options:

We all agree to vote for the same person, in which case the time doesn't matter

Or we all vote at 8.59 for who we individually think is a wolf

The wolves will be leaving it as late as possible to vote, and if just one of us votes for another villager, the wolves can hop on it and win the game

Thoughts on the best option? I'm thinking the first but we absolutely need 4 people to agree

First option, but at an agreed time was sKeith's idea I think. An 8.59 vote would also work though, in fairness.

Because you’re too calm and collected and that unnerves me.

I have to say. If Molly turns out to be a wolf, I’m gonna slap her really hard :D

Well I'm glad it comes across that way. Except for the whole making me look like a wolf part of it

I like both ideas. Option 2 adds extra excitement.

That post definitely helped me swing away from Molly, but to clear her altogether? That's a bit much. What do you think of my theory of her and Kolido?

You mentioned four names as possibles. Are they in order? If not can you tell us your top two since there are only two wolves?

Can you answer this now, Strawbs?

Presume you disagree entirely since you didn't include Kolido in your top two.

• Advertisement

Can we get agreement for 8.59 then? Don't want someone saying they can't because they'll be afk at the time or something and needing to vote earlier.

Yeah, I'll definitely be here at that time

Of course I'd rather we reach a consensus on a name before then

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod note

Gang kitten and I won't be available at 9 so can I trust upon your goodwill and kindness and ask you to self declare the Lynch please.

I'll try my best to check in anyway in case the lynched person isn't online, but best to plan for me not being around.

I'll hold her for you!

Pter wrote: »
    Mod note

Gang kitten and I won't be available at 9 so can I trust upon your goodwill and kindness and ask you to self declare the Lynch please.

I'll try my best to check in anyway in case the lynched person isn't online, but best to plan for me not being around.

Plan fails if we're not all around at 9pm anyway, so should be fine.

Yeah, I'll definitely be here at that time

Of course I'd rather we reach a consensus on a name before then

Kolido for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Interesting that Molly and Kolido didn't give their suspicions. Though, Molly said she wouldn't be able to.

A shame Duffman didn't give his before he died just for extra clarity, though I think he was quite clear that it was Kolido then Molly/quickbeam that was his choice.

Only out of the meeting now. Suspicions are Kolido and Virt.

I shall pass my address on to you and present myself voluntarily for slapping if I come back as a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh sorry yeah, I should be fine to vote at 8.59.

Can you answer this now, Strawbs?

Presume you disagree entirely since you didn't include Kolido in your top two.

I need to look at your Kolido/Molly post again so will get back to you on that part.

My list wasn’t in any order but duffman would have been in the top half regardless.

I dunno what to think about you other 3.

Kolido was getting heat for a while then I came on doubting you and he slides back into the woodwork again.

Virt has a little mouse hole in the skirting and pops his head out every now and then when he thinks it’s safe.

QB - out in the open all game getting involved with everyone. Helpful posts. But you’re a smart one, Missy! Smart enough to play us all out here in the open.

Arrgghhh - I dunno.

• Advertisement

Pre-munch
    Kolido
    Virtanen

Much more sure about the first than the second.

Post-munch

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Only out of the meeting now. Suspicions are Kolido and Virt.

I shall pass my address on to you and present myself voluntarily for slapping if I come back as a wolf.

Looks like that's three in for Kolido

Strobelight?

Advertisement