Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

#VOTEnolynch

#votenolynch

D2 lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’m here, majority lynch is fine with me once it’s ok with all players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

#VoteNoLynch

D2

Not majority ffs everyone has to vote!!!!

• Advertisement

But would be 2 v 2 so carry on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#vote nolynch

D2 lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

It’s up to ye - majority vote or everyone vote. Won’t make any difference to the result will just mean that you will need to wait for everyone to be online.

I’m heading to so the school run shorty will be back on at 2 and see what ye have decided.

Would rather everyone had a say so I think everyone should have to vote.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

My ISO on Kolido. Some of the more interesting bits (to me) in bold. Also, says a few times he thinks Molly isn't a wolf. From my team list that's a combo I hadn't yet ruled out. I think I'll go back through Molly's and see what she has to say about him.

63 Thinks Molly is too brazen to be a wolf
    74 Stats
    77 Wolf in last four posters
    91 Hedges bet on Strawbs based on interaction with kitten
    95 Proposes late vote from wolves on munch, and that wolf posting this morning. Posted that morning: Kolido, Molly, duffman, tritium, strawbs, kitten, quickbeam. Not posted: sKeith, Virtanen, but Virtanen did post 7 minutes after that post
    117 Asks about FFAs
    125 Asking Molly what her thoughts are about Duffman; reiterates that she's too gung-ho to be a wolf
    172 Wants to hear more from Duffman. Off the fence re Strawbs and thinks her a wolf and Trit. Again states Molly is good
    183 Fluff about me mixing up Duffman and Drumpot
    189 In response to sK's post about Duffman's suspicions about Kolido: makes excuse for being inactive (he hasn't really though) and promises more involvement
    202 FFAs Strawberry, Trit and Duffman - consistent with previous posts
    241 Complains of my paraphrasing of sKeith's comment about FFAing more than two people
    254 Apologises for misunderstanding me
    259 Agrees with me that Strawberry voting early is to her credit
    262 Reiterates suspicion on Trit, and Duff
    267 Fluff re girls in the kitchen
    285 Questions Strawbs on her eliminating on females from suspicion
    288 Votes Tritium
    313 Query re tied lynch if we all vote for different players
    335 Fluff re Pter messing up lynch count
    348 Think my voting last and not risking a rand vote was a wolfy move
    388 Reiterates my question on why sK did a 180 on him; confirms he thinks sK is a villager for the no-lynch idea
    393 Defends the fact that he's had the least interaction among all the different players
    405 Questions duffman as to why he shouldn't have named sK as his village lean
    415 Concedes that duffman has a point about this
    416 Fluff re Strawbs calling Virtanen Virtual
    417 Discuss merits of speed day / majority vote
    421 Evasive answer to my question of why he's a villager
    425 Fluffy Linda Martin
    442 Answers Virtanen on why he voted Tritium
    458 Votes no-lynch

• Advertisement

Also, if we're saying that wolves are more likely to be consistent and villagers to flip-flop, he was very consistent about Strawbs (until he agreed with my point on her voting early) and Tritium (who he ultimately voted for) since the start.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Also, if we're saying that wolves are more likely to be consistent and villagers to flip-flop, he was very consistent about Strawbs (until he agreed with my point on her voting early) and Tritium (who he ultimately voted for) since the start.

Who says that? Wolves are more likely to join the crowd imo

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Would rather everyone had a say so I think everyone should have to vote.

If we get say 4 no lynch votes, the other 2 are unlikely to vote differently, they would stand out like sore thumb

Look I don't really have an argument here. Me saying that I'm NRV means nothing to anyone else and can only be verified by my death which I don't think we really can afford.

I came into this game deliberately looking to try a new tactic that I've never been good at. Made some antagonistic posts at you and Trit and have just in general tried to poke at people. Unfortunately I'm not good at reading people so I don't think I got much out of it. But I've been here and talking and trying to explain what I'm getting at with my posts and hopefully my poking gave someone else something to chew on.

I don't have a strong feeling on Strawbs at all tbh. I think I'd maybe have a slight town lean on her for her interaction with Kitten this morning. Although this could just be seen as her drawing out the seer and then munching when she fees she gets a hit. Then it gives her the excuse 'oh would I really munch the person I had just been talking to? That's crazy wolf play'.

I'm not sure about you but would maybe still have you on a slight wolf lean. Like I said I have a niggle about keith that I can't shake. I'm undecided on Trit but would put Kolido on a slight town lean. Duffman I have nothing on. Same with Virt. Who am I missing here or is that all of us?
    I said Kolido. Slight town lean.
    Ok so I'm looking at interactions - either direct questions or direct responses to a question or statement.

sKeith|QB|Strawbs|Virt|Duff|Molly
    Kolido|QB|Strawbs|Molly
    QB|SK|Kolido|Strawbs|Virt|Duff|Molly
    Strawbs|SK|Kolido|QB|Virt|Molly
    Virt|SK|QB
    Duffman|Noone
    Molly|SK|Kolido|QB|Strawbs

So Keith and Kolido haven't chatted.
    Kolido and Virtanen haven't chatted.
    Virtanen and Strawberry haven't chatted.
    and me and Virtanen haven't chatted.

In conclusion, duffman needs to chat more today. I've absolutely nothing to go on for him. QB and SK have both moved to village for me after the discussions around the no lynch option this morning. Strawbs' early posting of reads yesterday has me undecided. So she's a neutral lean for me. I think today my suspicions will rest with Kolido and Virtanen.
    Right ok so we're down to the remaining players:
    Kolido
    QB
    Strawberry
    Virtanen
    Duffman
    Molly

6 players - 4 village vs 2 wolves.

So are we gonna go with keith's no lynch option tonight?

Only posts (that Boards' search function has found) where Molly mentions Kolido. Though in her table above she has ticked off that Molly interacted with Kolido and vice versa.

Kolido wrote: »
    Morning all, was about to ask the same thing, Sk seems to have done a 180 on me.

The nolynch idea we have to go with tonight, for suggesting that alone, Sk is as village as I can see right now.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    No idea why you'd post this two hours before a munch tbh

On the question of who I would have voted for yesterday it would have been QB on a read back.
    Why not?
    If your not a wolf your telling the wolves who you think is village two hours before they kill someone ie someone your gonna follow.
    So what? The wolves know who the villagers are.

And here, she defends Kolido for mentioning that he thought sK was a wolf.

Who says that? Wolves are more likely to join the crowd imo

Yeah, the spread of votes last night really showed a bandwagon for the wolves to jump on to.

Previous games have shown that villagers tend to be more flip-floppy than wolves. It's not something you'd bet the house on, but it is a tendency that can be used, among other things, to identify wolves.

This is the last of my proposed teams:

Kolido & Mollyb60
    Kolido & Virtanen
    Kolido & duffman13
    Strawberry Milkshake & Mollyb60

Yeah, the spread of votes last night really showed a bandwagon for the wolves to jump on to.

Previous games have shown that villagers tend to be more flip-floppy than wolves. It's not something you'd bet the house on, but it is a tendency that can be used, among other things, to identify wolves.

So why did you vote Trit last night and not aim for a randed lynch, you basically had a killer vote (Duffers wasn't around and looked unlikely he wold be)

Unless you were sure about Trit, a randed vote had more chance of hitting a wolf. I think you didn't want to take that risk wolfbeam

Me and duffman are the last to vote (again!)

Worst case scenario of the four who have voted, two are wolves, but I know you can't all be, so at least two of you are doing it in good faith. I'm reluctant to hold up things if the majority (and villagers) really want it, so will go along with it if you really want. I'd like some opinions on my ISO on Kolido though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

How many have voted no lynch? 3? Id prefer to lynch Kolido and then toss it up between QB and Molly. I will however go with village consensus on the no lynch

Kolido is a wolf.

• Advertisement

The 2 wolves are definitely bussing each other at this stage. We nab a wolf and their best defense is to be already on them.

Me and duffman are the last to vote (again!)

Worst case scenario of the four who have voted, two are wolves, but I know you can't all be, so at least two of you are doing it in good faith. I'm reluctant to hold up things if the majority (and villagers) really want it, so will go along with it if you really want. I'd like some opinions on my ISO on Kolido though.

I like it, I really do! I could think it's a wolf distancing themselves from their buddy but that's for another day! I'd rather just lynch Kolido but village seems to have decided no lynch

So why did you vote Trit last night and not aim for a randed lynch, you basically had a killer vote (Duffers wasn't around and looked unlikely he wold be)

Unless you were sure about Trit, a randed vote had more chance of hitting a wolf. I think you didn't want to take that risk wolfbeam

I wasn't sure of Trit, but I was more than 25% sure of him, which is the chance we'd have had of hitting a wolf if we went random. Just because I was wrong, doesn't mean I didn't think I'd a chance of hitting a wolf at the time.

TBH, it never even dawned on me to work out those odds.

Also, leaving it to random, to me isn't really in the spirit of the game anyway. If it happens in a game by chance that there's a tie then so-be-it, but manipulating the vote to go random just doesn't sit right with me. And we didn't even know it'd be randomised. Pter only said so afterwards when he'd added wrong and thought we did have a tie.

Do what ya wanna do, duffman

How many have voted no lynch? 3? Id prefer to lynch Kolido and then toss it up between QB and Molly. I will however go with village consensus on the no lynch

Kolido is a wolf.

Four, all but you and me. Best odds, unless we're absolutely sure on Kolido being a wolf, is to vote no-lynch though.

Too late to vote Kolido now anyway, majority have already gone for no-lynch.

Too late to vote Kolido now anyway, majority have already gone for no-lynch.

So that's it then? No lynch decided?

Kolido is a wolf.

Lynch Kolido and you loose the game.

Are you so sure I'm a wolf that you would risk the game for us?

Dude, I had you as village as you didnt vote last night but now I'm not so sure.

giphy.gif

Stealing this, Molly

• Advertisement

QB just re: your Kolido post. I did feel like he was trying to pocket me a lot yesterday. It's one of the central reasons that I swung back to him being a likely wolf. My other notes mention that he came out really early yesterday with the assertion that strawbs was good. I thought it was a bit early for that.

I'm also now concerned that duffman is 100% positive that Kolido is one of the wolves. Is he bussing his teammate?

Advertisement