Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

quickbeam wrote: »
    Too late to vote Kolido now anyway, majority have already gone for no-lynch.

We're not doing majority voting though are we? So if you and duffer vote for Kolido then he swings.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

And here, she defends Kolido for mentioning that he thought sK was a wolf.

*villager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Me and duffman are the last to vote (again!)

Worst case scenario of the four who have voted, two are wolves, but I know you can't all be, so at least two of you are doing it in good faith. I'm reluctant to hold up things if the majority (and villagers) really want it, so will go along with it if you really want. I'd like some opinions on my ISO on Kolido though.

I definitely think there's a low-lying wolf among the group, either Kolido or Duffman. The problem is that I think you might be the other one

You might be pointing out Kolido's actions to gain merit with the village and to bus your fellow wolf

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    We're not doing majority voting though are we? So if you and duffer vote for Kolido then he swings.

There will still be 5 left after the munch

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

If no lynch already has 4 votes, then that will be the result, thats my understanding of it. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

• Advertisement

No. Day doesn't end until we've all voted. But, as you four can't change your vote, it's already passed that it'll be no-lynch. All you're waiting on duffman and me to do is end the day, not decide the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Kolido wrote: »
    Lynch Kolido and you loose the game.

Are you so sure I'm a wolf that you would risk the game for us?

Dude, I had you as village as you didnt vote last night but now I'm not so sure.

I am village.

You voted for an NRV
    You called sKeith the closest thing to a sure villager two hours before lynch.
    You got annoyed when I called it out and when I responded backed down and said fair point straight away.
    You now so you had me as village and now aren't so sure cause I'm suspicious of you. Well that's a shock to the system.

We are gonna have to lynch someone at some point rather than this no lynch crap and I doubt your sincerity. My gut is my gut. You voted Trit last night so your responsible for 50% of losing the game, saying do I want to lose the gsme for the village isn't a defence. I clearly want to win the game by killing wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Virtanen wrote: »
    There will still be 5 left after the munch

What has that to do with anything?I'm talking abou now.

QB just re: your Kolido post. I did feel like he was trying to pocket me a lot yesterday. It's one of the central reasons that I swung back to him being a likely wolf. My other notes mention that he came out really early yesterday with the assertion that strawbs was good. I thought it was a bit early for that.

I'm also now concerned that duffman is 100% positive that Kolido is one of the wolves. Is he bussing his teammate?

Can you point to where you've mentioned this on thread?

No. Day doesn't end until we've all voted. But, as you four can't change your vote, it's already passed that it'll be no-lynch. All you're waiting on duffman and me to do is end the day, not decide the result.

Why not speed things along so? The only reason I can think of not to is because you haven't figured out what to do in your backroom yet

• Advertisement

You might be pointing out Kolido's actions to gain merit with the village and to bus your fellow wolf

I'd want to have balls of steel to vote the same way as my wolf-mate. PS: I don't!

Besides, if we were team-mates, Kolido and I, a better move would be for him to bus me. I'm the one that had more heat on me from the beginning.

Seriously.

What has that to do with anything?I'm talking abou now.

Ah sorry, I thought you meant swings, as in hangs, as in dead. That it'd only take two votes to kill someone at the next lynch. Which it obviously wouldn't

Why not speed things along so? The only reason I can think of not to is because you haven't figured out what to do in your backroom yet

Why not wait and work out who the wolves are?

Why do speed games always end with a wolf-win? Speed always benefits wolves more than villagers.

Why speed things along though? There is plenty to discuss, we are effectively shortening or span for investigation to move the gsme on. I could understand that if we had a 100% seer peeked wolf but we don't. It's too late anyway as majority have voted no lynch by 2pm.

Speed days favour wolves IMO

duffman13 wrote: »
    I am village.

You voted for an NRV
    You called sKeith the closest thing to a sure villager two hours before lynch.
    You got annoyed when I called it out and when I responded backed down and said fair point straight away.
    You now so you had me as village and now aren't so sure cause I'm suspicious of you. Well that's a shock to the system.

We are gonna have to lynch someone at some point rather than this no lynch crap and I doubt your sincerity. My gut is my gut. You voted Trit last night so your responsible for 50% of losing the game, saying do I want to lose the gsme for the village isn't a defence. I clearly want to win the game by killing wolf.

How many players were voted for last night, 4 or 5? so there was more than me and wolfbeam who voted for a villager.

Kolido wolf

50-50 between QB and Molly for the other wolf.

sKeith wrote: »
    So, for me, at this moment in time, letting the wolves remove two variables, instead of me having 5 suspects, might be a better way to go, but maybe you have stronger opinions on the bunch than i do, i think removing a few unknown variables is better.
    like if virtanen or kolido were removed from the roster, i think i'd have a better idea of who is left.

think the same way tomorrow.

dont wake up at 10 and vote nolynch, wait until 8 at least before voting n whatever you decide, and only do so if you think its the best move with the variables still in play.

Advice from beyond the grave from a confirmed villager.

Nobody was talking and besides, this is funner

We're talking now.

Who do you think are the last two wolves?

Maybe we should all put forward our thoughts on this?

Kolido wolf

50-50 between QB and Molly for the other wolf.

At least we are on QB, not sure about Molly, I'd be more on strawbs

• Advertisement

And we’re only talking because no lynch came into play.

Duffman
    Virtanen
    QB
    Kolido

They’re in there

Kolido wrote: »

At least we are on QB, not sure about Molly, I'd be more on strawbs

* in agreement.

I'd want to have balls of steel to vote the same way as my wolf-mate. PS: I don't!

Besides, if we were team-mates, Kolido and I, a better move would be for him to bus me. I'm the one that had more heat on me from the beginning.

Seriously.

Just because it's a ballsy move doesn't mean it couldn't happen. In fact, pointing out how ballsy it is doesn't change that. I agree, it would be a stupid move. So stupid that, if someone were to actually try it, they might get away with it
    Why not wait and work out who the wolves are?

Why do speed games always end with a wolf-win? Speed always benefits wolves more than villagers.

Realistically, what more information do you think we could gather from the game as it is now? Do you really think that we'd get any more out of playing an extra 20 hours with no actions than just getting on with the game here and now?

And we’re only talking because no lynch came into play.

Duffman
    Virtanen
    QB
    Kolido

They’re in there

You are clearing Molly on the basis of what?

Just because it's a ballsy move doesn't mean it couldn't happen. In fact, pointing out how ballsy it is doesn't change that. I agree, it would be a stupid move. So stupid that, if someone were to actually try it, they might get away with it

Realistically, what more information do you think we could gather from the game as it is now? Do you really think that we'd get any more out of playing an extra 20 hours with no actions than just getting on with the game here and now?

Oh, it definitely could happen. I could name half a dozen or more players who could pull off a move like that. What I'm saying is it's not the sort of move i'd make. I don't play ballsily.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The town folks could not decide who was responsible for the latest deaths and decided they needed more time.

No lynch was declared.

Next action is munch at 4pm and lynch at 9pm

You are clearing Molly on the basis of what?

That I believe she is good. Same as I said that Keith was good.

You gotta put some faith into other players in order to find the badduns

Okay, so we went with majority after all???

That I believe she is good. Same as I said that Keith was good.

You gotta put some faith into other players in order to find the badduns

I agree so can ya indicate to me why? Cause I dont see it. Believing she is good is a non entity when clearing people. Having reasons to believe they are good is different

• Advertisement

Okay, so everyone understand sKeith's plan? We don't want the wolves to win a game of chicken, so when munch is over at 4pm, we need to all vote together. This means deciding who to vote for as a team, then casting our votes on the agreed person, even if that's not who we want. Anyone who strays from the agreed name is a wolf. We don't even need to wait until 4pm to start deciding who this is, though obviously it could change based on who's munched.

My vote is for Kolido.

Advertisement