Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I have notes on you all. Gonna condense then into a post next.

This is taking longer than expected. There haven’t been that many posts so far and you already have your notes ...???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Virtanen, Have you been a wolf before on boards?

TRITIUM - 5th player to post.
    The first to call Molly “mollywolf” is his next post.
    Still on Molly as a wolf.
    Calls her a wolf for third time.
    Doesn’t think 2 wolves in 1st four posters.
    Calls for Kolido, kitten, strawberry and duffman to start posting in order to get reads on them - calling out who was lurking maybe? Kitten cross posts with him(1 min). Reply from kitten which he thanks then no more posts from him for a good while.
    Calls Virts “did kitten peek Trit” post a stretch. Not impressed with Virt.
    Call me out for asking about timing of 1st seer peek.
    Thinks kitten peeked Molly (I don’t).
    Does FFA (me and Molly) thanked by QB.
    Questioning all of my posts.

Conclusion - null to village read based on probing a few people. If they are a wolf, I’d look at Kolido or Duff as teammate due to calling out four players to post more.

STRAWBS - 6th to post and NRV

xxx

KITTEN - 7th player to post - SEER and now munched

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    This is taking longer than expected. There haven’t been that many posts so far and you already have your notes ...???

How long did you expect it to take?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

sKeith wrote: »
    Virtanen, Have you been a wolf before on boards?

Nope, never

DUFFMAN - 8th to post. Leans QB and Molly as the wolves.
    Replies to Keith’s straight talker post then continues with timing of seer reveal and mislynches. I’m not sure about this post as it didn’t add anything that hasn’t already been said.

Conclusion - wolf lean for not adding anything to discussion at all. Saying something for the sake of it.

Kolido shortly have to step away for a while.

How long did you expect it to take?

A few minutes to type up notes she already had prepared. The timing between each bio suggests looking at them from fresh instead of having notes on them already as she said she had.

• Advertisement

A few minutes to type up notes she already had prepared. The timing between each bio suggests looking at them from fresh instead of having notes on them already as she said she had.

I get you, and the fact they are scattered across 8 or so posts across a page or 2 , its all over the place.

Maybe she will gather them all together and give a summary at the end.

How many leaning wolves she got so far?

Anyone want to add to my summary.

who -> wolf
    sm -> qb duff
    trit -> molly shake
    qb -> shake
    molly -> sk trit

qb
    duff
    molly
    shake
    trit
    sk

leaves

kolido - virtanen

who i am most suspicious at.

those two just sitting back and letting village rip eack other apart and chuckle.

Kolido / Virtanen, What you think of my analysis?

Genuinely have no idea what those lists of names means, want to explain?

who -> wolf
    sm -> qb duff
    trit -> molly shake
    qb -> shake
    molly -> sk trit

The person on the left accusing the person on the right of being a wolf? If so then I’ve been accusing Molly, not Strawbs.

And Molly was accusing me. Certainly past tense though not sure if she still is.

Virt half heartedly accused Trit too but then sort of took it back.

KOLIDO - 9th player to post, thinks Molly is too brazen to be a wolf.
    Questions why Keith is helpful.
    Mentions 25% chance of lynching wolf after munch.
    Asks if we’re doing FFAs
    Thinks there’s an equal chance of wolf in last 4 posters.
    Puts me into good column based on my interactions with kitten does question if double bluff.
    Looking for FFAs again wondering why no one has mentioned them.

Conclusion - I have no read on him at all. If he turns out to be bad, I doubt duffman is bad (and vice versa) based on the post about as much chance of bad in last 4 posters.

who -> wolf
    sm -> qb duff
    trit -> molly shake
    qb -> shake
    molly -> sk trit

qb
    duff
    molly
    shake
    trit
    sk

leaves

kolido - virtanen

those two just sitting back and letting village rip eack other apart and chuckle.

Virtanen wrote: »
    Genuinely have no idea what those lists of names means, want to explain?

sure, so

sm -> qb duff

strawberry milkshake thinks qb and duff are the wolves.

i found yours,

you have three in a two wolf game, congrats on that

Molly
    Strawberry
    Quickbeam

We have on mislynch, so you are going to have to refine your naughty list.
    max two

The person on the left accusing the person on the right of being a wolf? If so then I’ve been accusing Molly, not Strawbs.

And Molly was accusing me. Certainly past tense though not sure if she still is.

If that's the case then he must have missed my FFA where I gave a read on everyone and named Molly and Strawbs as my top two

I’m not so sure about Strawbs, Trit. However I definitely think you could be right about Kitten peeking the Molf. That and her reaction this morning. I’d be definitely including her on my FFA as it stands. I don’t have two others but it’s early yet.

Highlighted parts need answering about contradictions.

Virt half heartedly accused Trit too but then sort of took it back.

Like I said, I misread the post, can you think of even one reason why I would put forward that theory and then intentionally point the finger at the wrong person?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

who -> wolf
    sm -> qb duff
    trit -> molly shake
    qb -> shake
    molly -> sk trit

qb
    duff
    molly
    shake
    trit
    sk

leaves

kolido - virtanen

So everyone has been accused by someone. Lets hear from Duffers.

I'm leaning towards Strawbs (double bluff), Trit (trying to not post any fluff) and a 3rd I'm not sure of yet.

I'm still leaning towards Molly is good.

Highlighted parts need answering about contradictions.

Trit included Strawbs and Molly in his list of potential wolves. I was saying I wasn't sure I agreed about Strawbs but did about Molly. The "her on my FFA" referred to Molly.

Molf = Molly Wolf.

In case that's the confusion.

I get you, and the fact they are scattered across 8 or so posts across a page or 2 , its all over the place.

Maybe she will gather them all together and give a summary at the end.

How many leaning wolves she got so far?

Ah here, if any of you didn’t already know, I play this game on my phone 99% of the time. It’s a piddly sized thing and the screen is cracked in numerous places. I have no laptop or pc here either. No broadband either.

Taking notes starts with getting a pen and notepad and going back to page one. Quite often my phone will ring and I can’t pretend to care what the person on the other end is talking about whilst I browse this thread as i cannot see this thread. I read it on the phone they called me on!

When I eventually get the notes I want I have to type them up again on my piddly cracked screen phone. Add in the phone ringing yet again and it gets VERY annoying. Now I will read back over them as posted in thread and put up an FFA.

So, in CONCLUSION, you will see them when I’ve got them done!

V

Trit included Strawbs and Molly in his list of potential wolves. I was saying I wasn't sure I agreed about Strawbs but did about Molly. The "her on my FFA" referred to Molly.

Thank you, i did read that wrong, and now that you point it out, Molf, lol, its damn obvious.

should read qb -> molf

anybody else you suspicious of yet.

does shake protest to much above? I dislike 'appeal to emotion'

I'm curious sKeith, did you not see my village read and FFA, or did you not include it on purpose? And if the latter, why? Because you pretty quickly went from accusing me of putting no names forward to giving out about me putting too many forward

tritium wrote: »
    What bandwagon exactly?

Kitten had one post last night, two this morning before her reply to you. Apart from that her posts are basically a convo with you on the seer. Far as I can see the most helpful element was for the wolves, which keeps bringing me back to you raising the topic.

I think I’m here with your questions, Trit. If I’ve missed one before this would you repost it?

You and QB were already on Molly at this stage. A 3rd person accusing Molly could be seen as a bandwagon forming in my eyes. Kill someone on the bandwagon, lynch the actual bandwagon and if they turn out villager it would be a pretty good start to the game for the wolves, wouldn’t you say. Actually, it would be a great start to the game seeing as they’ve killed our seer.

You lynch me and I come back NRV, what happens then? Where would your attention go to at this moment in time?

I'm curious sKeith, did you not see my village read and FFA, or did you not include it on purpose? And if the latter, why? Because you pretty quickly went from accusing me of putting no names forward to giving out about me putting too many forward

I normally tell people, don't answer questions meant for others.

But this is beyond that, you ask me questions then answer them yourself, what's the point, why bother asking the questions if you don't want them answered?

anybody else you suspicious of yet.

does shake protest to much above? I dislike 'appeal to emotion'

I had a pretty strong villager vibe about Strawbs this morning. Which was in response to Kolido's post shortly before mine.

Since then though I'm far less strong. Others have brought up good points. And whether innocent or not, the conversation she had with Kitten about the seer just before munch does ring alarm bells, just as her bios are too, and a few other things such as her suspicion of Drumpot after just two posts. So yeah, Strawbs will go in my "suspicious" pile, but I'm not outright calling her an evil yet.

Virt's post accusing Trit was odd. The basics of his theory were sound (Kitten hinting to Molly that she (Molly) was on the right track in her accusations), as far as things went as he wasn't to know I woldn't have peeked evil. Except it does seem highly improbable that he'd have missed out Molly's strongest accusation and gone for Trit as the evil in that case. However, as Virt himself says, I can't see a possible reason why an evil would make that point and deliberately point the finger at the obviously wrong person.

I like you, SK, you're playing like a villager. Trit is kinda neutral. I've a few niggly things that I can't quite put my finger on though with him which probably require an ISO to sort out in my head. I got nothing on Kolido. And Duffers hasn't posted enough to give me a reading any way.

I'm less strong about Molly than I was, but at the moment she's still my strongest candidate. If we could do take backsies I'd have cast my vote for her already as a placeholder, but as we can't I'm not prepared to make that commitment this early in the day yet.

• Advertisement

How on Earth do you think I answered those questions with that follow-up observation?

Advertisement