Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

I think I’m here with your questions, Trit. If I’ve missed one before this would you repost it?

You and QB were already on Molly at this stage. A 3rd person accusing Molly could be seen as a bandwagon forming in my eyes. Kill someone on the bandwagon, lynch the actual bandwagon and if they turn out villager it would be a pretty good start to the game for the wolves, wouldn’t you say. Actually, it would be a great start to the game seeing as they’ve killed our seer.

You lynch me and I come back NRV, what happens then? Where would your attention go to at this moment in time?

Got it now, didn’t pick up the question part sorry

Depends on how you flip. There’s a trio of you molly and quick that’s confusing me. Outside that I’d lean skeith as village. Duff is a ghost right now. Virt and kolido I don’t have enough on yetand probably need an iso

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

But 3 players provided a 3 person FFA in a 2 wolf game so his theory is sh1te

I actually agree. While you may include villagers in your vote of two and definitely will include at least one villager in a vote of three, I think the point of FFAs is the "wisdom of crowds" and that the top two that rise when all votes are collated will be more likely to include wolves.

Not that I'm an expert. Maybe that only works when the number voting and the pool to vote from is higher, I dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

tritium wrote: »
    Id based it on this

But I may need to read in the context of some other posts

Strawbs was saying that me, you and Kolido all might be Wolves IF something happened with other players

Whereas her FFA is based on the field of play as it is now

Kolido wrote: »
    Ah here, thats horsepoo.

Are you saying those with 1 or 2 have only wolves on their list.

I FFA'd my top 3 wolf suspects, I can't guarantee there is a wolf in those 3.

No. My :rolleyes: was meant to indicate my own thoughts on the matter. I was merely quoting sK's opinion on the matter.

Got it now, didn’t pick up the question part sorry

Depends on how you flip. There’s a trio of you molly and quick that’s confusing me. Outside that I’d lean skeith as village. Duff is a ghost right now. Virt and kolido I don’t have enough on yetand probably need an iso

But I will flip good so you need a plan b in place.

• Advertisement

Virtanen wrote: »
    Strawbs was saying that me, you and Kolido all might be Wolves IF something happened with other players

Whereas her FFA is based on the field of play as it is now

Ok that makes more sense

sKeith wrote: »
    Yes two, as if you have three, then you are 100% smearing a villager.
    That is what a villager should be doing.

Here's his post. Funny how you both kick a fuss when I paraphrase him but said nothing when he made the point to start with.
    But 3 players provided a 3 person FFA in a 2 wolf game so his theory is sh1te
    Ah here, thats horsepoo.

Are you saying those with 1 or 2 have only wolves on their list.

I FFA'd my top 3 wolf suspects, I can't guarantee there is a wolf in those 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I just can't figure out keith in this game at all (nothing new there then), he's being helpful and is challenging people and calling people out but I just cant shake the niggle I have about him.

set out why you’re village if you don’t mind.

How about you, Trit. Why are you a village?

Actually maybe same question to Strawbs and Molly as the two highest in the FFAs. If it's so bad to lynch either one of you, then convince us not to vote for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

200 posts to catch up on! Yay :(

Been completely inactive all day with work, trying to catch up now

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I just can't figure out keith in this game at all (nothing new there then), he's being helpful and is challenging people and calling people out but I just cant shake the niggle I have about him.

Well, here's another turn towards 180 for everyone to bash my head in over, but I'm starting to wonder that myself.

Though sometimes it's hard to distance "being accused" and "being a wolf" from each other, so trying not to hold against him his accusations against me and remain unbiased.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Here's his post. Funny how you both kick a fuss when I paraphrase him but said nothing when he made the point to start with.

I kinda ignored it as he was telling us what to do not suggesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

No. My :rolleyes: was meant to indicate my own thoughts on the matter. I was merely quoting sK's opinion on the matter.

Apologies, didn't realise you were paraphrasing an earlier post.

Actually maybe same question to Strawbs and Molly as the two highest in the FFAs. If it's so bad to lynch either one of you, then convince us not to vote for you.

Because I’m putting work in. D1 and I gave my notes on everyone and how my head read based on those notes. I didn’t fabricate anything but stuck to what players have actually said. I somehow think we may need a mislynch to work this one out.

Wasn’t voting for you as it is a D1 lean which would either get stronger or weaker as the game progresses. Nowhere near enough of a lean to vote you.

I think it's to Strawbs' credit too that she's got the first lynch vote in. Anyone at risk of being lynched, and especially a wolf at risk of being lynched, would likely hold off and vote strategically to save themselves.

Look I don't really have an argument here. Me saying that I'm NRV means nothing to anyone else and can only be verified by my death which I don't think we really can afford.

I came into this game deliberately looking to try a new tactic that I've never been good at. Made some antagonistic posts at you and Trit and have just in general tried to poke at people. Unfortunately I'm not good at reading people so I don't think I got much out of it. But I've been here and talking and trying to explain what I'm getting at with my posts and hopefully my poking gave someone else something to chew on.

I don't have a strong feeling on Strawbs at all tbh. I think I'd maybe have a slight town lean on her for her interaction with Kitten this morning. Although this could just be seen as her drawing out the seer and then munching when she fees she gets a hit. Then it gives her the excuse 'oh would I really munch the person I had just been talking to? That's crazy wolf play'.

I'm not sure about you but would maybe still have you on a slight wolf lean. Like I said I have a niggle about keith that I can't shake. I'm undecided on Trit but would put Kolido on a slight town lean. Duffman I have nothing on. Same with Virt. Who am I missing here or is that all of us?

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! I'm probably just hopelessly naive, but I'm actually starting to believe you and Strawbs :(

Keith is maybe being a little too pushy for a wolf?
    Trit being so diplomatic and not rocking the boat that he may just be a wolf?
    Virt? Kolido?
    Duffman. I hope he catches up and gives us something to work with before 9pm.

I think it's to Strawbs' credit too that she's got the first lynch vote in. Anyone at risk of being lynched, and especially a wolf at risk of being lynched, would likely hold off and vote strategically to save themselves.

This is actually a great point. I'm really undecided at this time.

Kolido Mols.

Kolido Mols.

What's that mean?

• Advertisement

I'm leaning towards Trit at this point. Duffers also but he just hasnt posted enough to read yet.

Kolido Mols.

I said Kolido. Slight town lean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Well, here's another turn towards 180 for everyone to bash my head in over, but I'm starting to wonder that myself.

Though sometimes it's hard to distance "being accused" and "being a wolf" from each other, so trying not to hold against him his accusations against me and remain unbiased.

Honestly I'm in the same boat

I didn't want to say anything at the time, in case it came across as tit-for-tat arguing, but when I asked Skeith to clarify a post regarding me, it took him three attempts to answer it, and when he did, it included:
    sKeith wrote: »
    Why is there an or here and not just two questions?
    does the answer of one assume some sort of answer to the 2nd for you?
    are you leading anywhere with this?

Two completely meaningless questions, while wondering whether my questions were leading anywhere

I also noted his conversation with you, where I think everyone knew what you meant, but he insisted on making you spell it out word-for-word

Either a wolf or a villager playing his hand close to his chest, it's a very fine line.

At the same time, I don't think a wolf would try as much to help get the village's eggs in a row like he has, so I'm satisfied with the latter for now

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! I'm probably just hopelessly naive, but I'm actually starting to believe you and Strawbs :(

Thinking it too. Us girlies may have to stick together.

What's that mean?

Thought she’d missed Kolido in her list

Thinking it too. Us girlies may have to stick together.

Yeah get back in the kitchen where ye belong and bake that cake..

*runs*

Virtanen wrote: »
    At the same time, I don't think a wolf would try as much to help get the village's eggs in a row like he has, so I'm satisfied with the latter for now

It does give him villagery points, but at the same time it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a wolf would spell out something, that, quite frankly, wouldn't be that hard for any of us to work out for ourselves.

Yeah get back in the kitchen where ye belong and bake that cake..

*runs*

Sticks up a finger, mumbles “w4nker” whilst switching on the oven and getting the mixer out.

:D

Okay, maybe another way to look at things. There are 28 different possibilities of who the pair of wolves are:

sKeith & Kolido
    sKeith & Tritium
    sKeith & quickbeam
    sKeith & Strawberry Milkshake
    sKeith & Mollyb60
    sKeith & Virtanen
    sKeith & duffman13
    Kolido & Tritium
    Kolido & quickbeam
    Kolido & Strawberry Milkshake
    Kolido & Mollyb60
    Kolido & Virtanen
    Kolido & duffman13
    Tritium & quickbeam
    Tritium & Strawberry Milkshake
    Tritium & Mollyb60
    Tritium & Virtanen
    Tritium & duffman13
    quickbeam & Strawberry Milkshake
    quickbeam & Mollyb60
    quickbeam & Virtanen
    quickbeam & duffman13
    Strawberry Milkshake & Mollyb60
    Strawberry Milkshake & Virtanen
    Strawberry Milkshake & duffman13
    Mollyb60 & Virtanen
    Mollyb60 & duffman13
    Virtanen & duffman13

Now, as I know I'm not one of them, then I know I can rule out 7 of the above leaving 21 possibilities that I know could be true.

Obviously, *if you are a villager* you cannot rule out the same 7 that I can, but you can rule out your own 7.

Might it be worth while looking at the 21 left, and listing a top three or so that we may deem the most likely?

• Advertisement

Keith is maybe being a little too pushy for a wolf?
    Trit being so diplomatic and not rocking the boat that he may just be a wolf?
    Virt? Kolido?
    Duffman. I hope he catches up and gives us something to work with before 9pm.

Why am I village, fair question.

I started this game rustling trees on mol. Since then I ve tried to pursue inconsistencies in what anyone has posted. I’ve tried to be balance on it but I think I’ve been anything but diplomatic given I flat out called two players wolves and implied another (you) might be.

That’s my case for being village basically

Advertisement