Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Jasus you're very eager there QB? Overcompensating?
    Well Pter is definitely a wolf anyway. Other than that I think at this point with absolutely nothing to go on, I'd be looking at QB. Unsure about keith and Trit.
    I do have a long running theory about there always being a wolf in the first 5 posts of a game. I'm not so committed to the theory though to actually go look back through the previous games to check out the theory though.
    Therefore, one of me, QB, Virtanen, Keith or Trit is the wolf. My money's on QB.

Molly is just unusually obsessive about me so far. Over literally nothing I posted.

As I know I'm village this is highly suspicious to me.

Kitten's post about Molly's nickname sticking is, admittedly, very circumstantial, but added to the above, it does give me cause to be more suspicious of Molly than anyone else right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok well with the seer dead we're royally fuked now. 8 players, 2 of which are wolves. I assume from kitten's posts this morning that she didn't get a peek last night so we're left with nothing.

Keith was it one mislynch for end game? We seriously need to look at a strategy for voting tonight. Out of the 7 on my list (not including me obviously), I really need to hear more from Virt and Duffers. I have nothing much to go on for them at all. And that's pushing me more towards QB and Tritium. But honestly I haven't a clue. I have no hunches to go on, only gut feelings.

As we've no more roles to protect and only one wolf team, I don't think it's worth hiding our good vibes. I'd have Strawbs there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

KK had most of her posts this morning, could it have been a late vote from the wolves? How many of us have been posting this morning? Good chance a wolf has posted this morning.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Molly is just unusually obsessive about me so far. Over literally nothing I posted.

As I know I'm village this is highly suspicious to me.

Kitten's post about Molly's nickname sticking is, admittedly, very circumstantial, but added to the above, it does give me cause to be more suspicious of Molly than anyone else right now.

Shocking. :rolleyes:

So which is it QB? Did kitten not get a peek because she mentioned twice that seers don't get a N0 peek or am I the wolf coz she did get a peek and peeked me?

• Advertisement

Shocking. :rolleyes:

So which is it QB? Did kitten not get a peek because she mentioned twice that seers don't get a N0 peek or am I the wolf coz she did get a peek and peeked me?

It was Strawbs that said that Kitten mention twice about no N0 peek, not me.

If you read back I was on the fence about whether she was bluffing about no peek, or there really was none.

And I admitted her comment on you was circumstantial.

I’d have Keith as good from his initial posts about seer and numbers.

Yeah but it was a good spot by Strawbs. So either she got a peek and peeked me or she didn't. You obviously believe the former coz it suits your narrative of me as a wolf. I know she didn't peek me and see a mollywolf coz I'm not a wolf. So therefore I believe she didn't get a peek.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Morning everyone, freezing out there today!

Be interesting to see at the end of the game of your theory is right Molly. Then again with so few players in this game compared to a normal game it’s probably more likely.

If we are going with the suggestion above that the seer needs to come out after two peeks that means the seer won’t be out until Wednesday (if we are assuming no peek last night). If the seer feels like they are in any danger though they should tell us what they know at that point.

This was the first time she mentioned no N0 peek.

Reading back, duffman dodge to me.

• Advertisement

Yeah but it was a good spot by Strawbs. So either she got a peek and peeked me or she didn't. You obviously believe the former coz it suits your narrative of me as a wolf. I know she didn't peek me and see a mollywolf coz I'm not a wolf. So therefore I believe she didn't get a peek.

No, I don't "believe" she peeked you. I'm speculating. How would I know if she peeked you or not??

And even if she didn't peek you, that is zero proof that she didn't peek someone.

You're very defensive here this morning Molf.

On another read, this just reads all sort of wrong to me.

You're saying that the ONLY options were:
    She had a peek and peeked you.
    Or she hadn't a peek.

What a pile of poo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I really need to hear more from Virt

My bad, was busy yesterday and just skimmed through the thread as it was happening. Here for the rest of the day now though

QB and SK are leaning villager for me, based on how much of the game they unfurled on Day 0. Possible one might be a wolf but I doubt the two wolves would be brazen enough to lead the village like that

No, I don't "believe" she peeked you. I'm speculating. How would I know if she peeked you or not??

And even if she didn't peek you, that is zero proof that she didn't peek someone.

You're very defensive here this morning Molf.

Of course I'm defensive. You're picking at me because I picked at you. It's the worst sort of OMGUS wolf play and it annoys me.

I though this interaction was odd from this morning:
    I do have a long running theory about there always being a wolf in the first 5 posts of a game. I'm not so committed to the theory though to actually go look back through the previous games to check out the theory though.
    Therefore, one of me, QB, Virtanen, Keith or Trit is the wolf. My money's on QB.

Be interesting to see at the end of the game of your theory is right Molly. Then again with so few players in this game compared to a normal game it’s probably more likely.

Given we know Kitten was the Seer, that seems like strangely specific phrasing to me. Could have hinting that she did get a peek in, and that she peeked Trit as a wolf?

Virtanen wrote: »

Given we know Kitten was the Seer, that seems like strangely specific phrasing to me. Could have hinting that she did get a peek in, and that she peeked Trit as a wolf?

Why Trit?

The end, it was the last name in Molly's list

Of course I'm defensive. You're picking at me because I picked at you. It's the worst sort of OMGUS wolf play and it annoys me.

You picked on me for literally nothing and in three different posts, so determinedly. As I know I’m village that just screams of ‘find a scapegoat to get lynched’ and be halfway to winning.

Kitten’s post is the least of it. Your replies are far more telling.

You picked on me for literally nothing and in three different posts, so determinedly. As I know I’m village that just screams of ‘find a scapegoat to get lynched’ and be halfway to winning.

Kitten’s post is the least of it. Your replies are far more telling.

Sorrynotsorry. That's just how I'm playing. You never heard of tree shaking? How do you propose to find the wolves seeing as how I'm not one?

Sorrynotsorry. That's just how I'm playing. You never heard of tree shaking? How do you propose to find the wolves seeing as how I'm not one?

I’ve heard of it. What fell out there for you?

• Advertisement

I love a good scrap of a Wednesday :D

Right, pen to paper time. Gonna make up my list of reads so far on everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Virtanen wrote: »

Virt that’s a really interesting connection you’ve made. One might actually say it’s stretching (largely because it’s welll...stretching. Care to explain how you got to me in those quotes? Cause if I wanted to call it specific phrasing it would be a different player I’d say was peeked. Right now it’s not a good look for you with me since you seem to be trying to lead us on to something that frankly just isn’t there

tritium wrote: »
    Virt that’s a really interesting connection you’ve made. One might actually say it’s stretching (largely because it’s welll...stretching. Care to explain how you got to me in those quotes? Cause if I wanted to call it specific phrasing it would be a different player I’d say was peeked. Right now it’s not a good look for you with me since you seem to be trying to lead us on to something that frankly just isn’t there

Me right? In fairness if there was anything to Virt’s theory then it’d have been me she was speaking of. I might have been peeked but I sure wasn’t peeked evil so I’d say the theory is wrong.

But it is telling that he got Trit out of the list. Just not sure what exactly it is telling.

But it is telling that he got Trit out of the list. Just not sure what exactly it is telling.

It's telling that I'm **** at reading is the honest answer, I was concentrating on the actual list of names and skimmed over the following sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

God forbid anyone to mention an FFA today. are we doing one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Question that I should know the answer to - is the seer peeking during night phase?

Strawbs, this bothers me. You know this game well, but you ask this. It feels very much like you’re looking to get a seer reaction
    I would assume so as that is when it usually happens

Which you get, and then kitten dies at munch. It feels very much like cause and effect wolfshake

Im going to go further - I think based on kittens interactions with molly she was pointing her as a peeked wolf

If we are going with the suggestion above that the seer needs to come out after two peeks that means the seer won’t be out until Wednesday (if we are assuming no peek last night). If the seer feels like they are in any danger though they should tell us what they know at that point.

You of course are part of that first five. Then there’s this one....
    Evening all. I reckon by the end of this game we will all be craving cake!! Thanks Pter!

I see the accusations are started. Molly - I reckon the nickname is going to follow you around now.

That just seems too blatant from a seer to not say wolf.

So if we’re doing ffa today (and we should) I’m calling it as

#ffa1

1. Wolfshake
    2. Mollywolf

I’m not so sure about Strawbs, Trit. However I definitely think you could be right about Kitten peeking the Molf. That and her reaction this morning. I’d be definitely including her on my FFA as it stands. I don’t have two others but it’s early yet.

I’ve heard of it. What fell out there for you?

Not a lot actually. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I've never tried it before and thought I'd take a chance here. Also I thought a strong accusation might make people think I was the seer. That clearly didn't work as I wasn't munched which leads me towards you not being wolfy.

Look guys you can afford a mislynch today so if you need to lynch me then fine. You just gotta have other options for when I come back as nrv. At least at that point you'll be down 2 villagers and will only have 7 to look at. I've not got many reads today and I don't think we're gonna get much but I do think that Trit not acknowledging keith last night with his first post was suss. Seemed a bit obvious. Is obvious wolf that obvious? I dunno. So maybe keith and trit for my FFA#1.

• Advertisement

Reading back, duffman dodge to me.

As a matter of interest, why Duffers. What screams ‘wolf’ from two posts?

Advertisement