Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Are you boromir?

Do you want to give the WK another convert, because that's what Boromir coming out means, against my gut I'll go with Brendan's idea to try lynch the WK, tbh he was my read for it though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Just back now, head frazzled but bloody hell.

Ok so:
    Sauron gone

Sauraman + 2 Uruk hai gone

Likely baddies left:
    wk + convert
    Balrog
    Unknown re Uruk hai

So best case we have 2 baddie kills per turn if Uruk hai are gone, worst case 3. Depends on how balanced a team of four for Saruman would be. Can’t believe it’s more than that.

Des pretty much locked in as village,

So that leaves:
    10 left
    Max 4 bad
    Min 6 village, 1 locked in

Any flaw in the above?

Need to do an iso on a few players who have been quiet today, I’m guessing baddies would have kept heads down once Clodagh was in the firing line- yes i realize I’m in that quiet list also today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    They wouldn't take the kill while trying to pull this bluff obviously

I don't think its that outlandish, where has the ring suddenly gone and hes now unconvertable too?

The ring is powered by Sauron who is dead and also he was only able to convert me or Frodo if we used the ring.

There is no logic in the rest of what you are saying but if team eye ever get a night kill just lynch me.

Do you want to give the WK another convert, because that's what Boromir coming out means, against my gut I'll go with Brendan's idea to try lynch the WK, tbh he was my read for it though

Boromir is already converted !!! I can’t state this strongly enough.

I’m voting Conor but since I gave you the main baddie and you lynched Henry and since Frodo gave himself up and even told you when he could be converted and you Lynched and then vigged him I assume that no one else will vote Conor.

As Frodo told you he could not be turned till Wednesday in the same way I could not be turned till Thursday as I was a day behind him with the ring. This morning Wednesday morning I was not turned Boromir was and no more turning has been announced so I am village.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    The ring is powered by Sauron who is dead and also he was only able to convert me or Frodo if we used the ring.

There is no logic in the rest of what you are saying but if team eye ever get a night kill just lynch me.

Why were you lock on Clodagh then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

He is Boromir aka Nazgul
    Maybe not, I guess it'll depend on the when too.

Either way Boromir plays for both sides and I can't see him offering himself up, I know I wouldn't if I had the role

Anyway i digress

We need to drop the kill rate to have a decent chance here so please lynch Phil - The Witch King

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond, if you are Sam, how did you "100%" catch Clodagh btw?

My initial thought was you were Gandalf, but obviously not.

Given this, any change seen in posting style today. Players who are changing who they want to push or moving their position generally?

Why were you lock on Clodagh then?

I used the ring to see how many in a group of voters for a lynch were evil
    Frodo refered to this power. I read tuesdays lynch.
    4 voters me, Jake, Clodagh and Gabriel.

Gabriel was balrogged and evil and poor Jake was murdered and good and I knew my alignment so Clodagh was the baddie. I knew she wasn’t Boromir because at the time of voting he was still good.

If the Balrog had missed Gabriel I’d have had 2 baddies :(.

Did I stutter?

• Advertisement

Given this, any change seen in posting style today. Players who are changing who they want to push or moving their position generally?

Haven’t a clue.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Desmond, if you are Sam, how did you "100%" catch Clodagh btw?

My initial thought was you were Gandalf, but obviously not.

Explained somewhere /\

Haven’t a clue.

Wasn’t specifically for you but thanks

Ok so I’ll vote Phil but can Legolas kill Conor please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Yes conor needs to be shot as apparently nazgul can still convert to cult when the WK is dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

He is Boromir aka Nazgul

Anyway i digress

We need to drop the kill rate to have a decent chance here so please lynch Phil - The Witch King

Figured he was balrog, but that works

Gabriel was balrogged and evil and poor Jake was murdered and good and I knew my alignment so Clodagh was the baddie. I knew she wasn’t Boromir because at the time of voting he was still good.

Did I stutter?

Fair enough, not as sure as I was in that case

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

He is Boromir aka Nazgul
    Anyway i digress

You and Desmond trying to brute force the end of the game then? Guessing ye must be close to winning?

Interesting, ok can get behind a Phil lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Is that Bold bit at the end there not a call for reveals?

Oh you mean this afternoon ?

Two things with this . .

1) I said if this post is true . . Before I go onto the next bit, lets look at my post. If my post was correct, there would be potentially only 4 people left if Balrog and Lego use their powers tonight . . I think its fair to say that considering team pink eye still have two people and also have converts, theres a decent chance they have enough to win the game.

even if this isn't fully the case, If you factor in the likelihood in the morning of another poison (guaranteed kill) and possibly another Urak Hai kill (if they are still around) who does leave left to "come out"? I think we are coming to an end to our tale here . .

2) At that time there was a bit of confusion on my part in that I wasn't exactly sure who was claiming what. Desmond stated that he wasn't going to reveal all information immediately and I am not sure he has revealed everything yet. We lost Frodo and our BG in an unexpected way before they gave us much clarity. Ive many times today stated that if you are coming out as a RV, at least leave breadcrumbs and make sure you don't come out and give the balrog a chance to kill you before you tell us what we need to know . .

By the way Brendan, my guess is that you have the real poison. I think that the wolves chose Teagan twice in a row for fake poison (and possibly a third today) to keep the focus on her. Either because they thought she was a good player or a baddy who would be kept in the limelight. I also think they prob converted Teagan and had been choosing not to convert whoever they had been giving the real poison to.. I could be wrong but Its just a theory . .

• Advertisement

I'm 99% sure I have the real poison

Did I stutter?

Can you tell us what the other ring powers were? Presumably sauron knew them anyway

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Majority reached. Please stand by.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”

Wise words indeed. It mattered not for Phil WW though, they had already been adjudged guilty.

Phil WW was lynched.

He was....

BlandBaggyHarborporpoise-small.gif

The Witch King of Angmar - the Poisoning Cult Member.

Elsewhere...

Brendan WW succumbed to poisoning and died.

He was....
    NRV.

Next action 10am tomorrow morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Magnificent.

Nice one

Good eye Vern

Hopefully Rog and Lego hit evils is our only hope

That makes a pretty good day today

• Advertisement