Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    In all fairness it’s clear for everybody to see where things are going:

Vernon is accepted seer
    Des is accepted Good Sam - LEGO will know if it was him who killed yesterday morning . If LEGO didn’t do one of 10am kills , he knows Dessie is bad cause that would be a bonus kill from Frodo being converted and team pink eye getting the ring.

Vernon cleared Wendy

Des cleared Mary with some obscure ring power

This leaves me , Conor and Wini. The village is happy that there must be 3 baddies left - balrog , concerted wolf , a 3rd Urak Hai

Whether there are 2 or 3 left, the baddies actually need each other to win , it’s really tight so I don’t get the Balrog not killing. I’ve been around so I think it’s safe to say I’m not the balrog wasting a kill.

If Dessie and/or Vernon (less likely) are lieing the village is done.

But even if Legolas believes Dessie he has to shoot wisely. The balrog has an immediate kill straight afterwards the munch. If there are 3 kills between now and lynch , there will be 4 people voting. The balrog won’t kill a baddy cause the village will vote for itself so he has to kill a villager. That will potentially be either 2v2 or 2v1 if balrog kills munch and after munch using his two days kills.

If balrog dies, he can’t kill another villager and nobody else will die before the lynch tonight and that will mean more potential villagers to vote. That would actually mean as many as 3 villagers alive at tonight’s lynch if team Dooku only kills one.

I am not the balrog, I’ve been around and would of surely put in a kill order. Looks like maybe balrog slept it out or something. Therefore if Legolas believes Dessie and Vernon , then he shoots either Conor or wini to save the village....

There is no point in me claiming village cause only Legolas knows if Dessie is good or not and he will decide to either kill Dessie (in which case I am sort of cleared) or he kills one of Conor or wini. Neither clears me but it gives the village a chance.

I did not clear Mary !!!!!!
    I have no opinion on Mary !!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I did not clear Mary !!!!!!
    I have no opinion on Mary !!!

Then why Am I and wini presumed definitely bad? How is Mary “cleared”?

Wendy was clearly cleared by Vernon. You are accepted as good Des (which LEGO can confirm by not killing you)

So that leaves me , wini, Mary and Conor .... Vernon chose to leave Mary alone, I thought it was because you had some ring power that guaranteed two of me Winnie and Wendy were bad? That clears Mary by default?

Wendy was clearly cleared by Vernon. You are accepted as good Des (which LEGO can confirm by not killing you)

So that leaves me , wini, Mary and Conor .... Vernon chose to leave Mary alone, I thought it was because you had some ring power that guaranteed two of me Winnie and Wendy were bad? That clears Mary by default?

No it dosen’t, I know that two of the three Doris, Wendy , Winifred are evil.
    This has nothing to do with Mary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Countdown-Clock.gif

Pessimistic Doris is pessimistic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

In the morning the village gathered around and witnessed a new shallow grave dug, and a fresh body within. The inscription, crudely drawn on a piece of elm protruding from the disturbed dirt read:
    “Though here at journey's end I lie
    in darkness buried deep,
    beyond all towers strong and high,
    beyond all mountains steep,
    above all shadows rides the Sun
    and Stars for ever dwell:
    I will not say the Day is done,
    nor bid the Stars farewell.”

Vernon WW has been killed.

They were.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5144058

Gandalf The Grey, the Wizard Seer.

Meanwhile...

Conor WW was walking through the woods to clear their head. The village was getting smaller and they just needed to think about who they could trust. Whilst the woods have the space to think it also led them right into the home of another, who was reminded of a warning - that the forest was no longer their home....

Almost in defiance of that he was determined to end Conor WW's existence.
    "Dorthol ui nu 'aladh
    Vi glass: avo anglenno i aear!
    Ae lastathach ganed 'wael o falas
    Gûr lín ú-eritha hîdh bor vi taur."

Conor WW is dead.

He was....

Balrog1.jpg

The BALROG.

That went well enough all things considerd as now the Balrog is gone not 2 of us

RIP Gandalf

Wendy cleared by Vernon means you Doris and Winifred are evil.

No it dosen’t, I know that two of the three Doris, Wendy , Winifred are evil.
    This has nothing to do with Mary.

I feel left out :)

any leaning on which of those 3 your most sure of?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Woohoo!!

• Advertisement

So Doris or Wini? We a have to vote together for majority so which one first? Assuming were sure about this?

No poision :). Ok Wendy is good and I am good. Doris is bad winifred is bad. I have no opinion on Mary I don’t know what to do.

Mary WW wrote: »
    So Doris or Wini? We a have to vote together for majority so which one first? Assuming were sure about this?

I am 100% sure.

No poision :). Ok Wendy is good and I am good. Doris is bad winifred is bad. I have no opinion on Mary I don’t know what to do.

decide on one of the bads to go for. Are you sure there aren't just 2 bads now?

I'd lynch Doris to be honest. Fairly blatant trying to mark it goodies for the Balrog to murder.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I'd lynch Doris to be honest. Fairly blatant trying to mark it goodies for the Balrog to murder.

Ok Doris it is.

placeholder vote in for Doris.

Ah come on, killing for revenge is not very villagey is it?

This vote could swing the win. All really depend on who has been recruited to the cult and you can be sure that team pink eye have at least 2 others alive on their team. I am guessing it’s you and Mary.

I am not on team pink eye..

This vote could swing the win. All really depend on who has been recruited to the cult and you can be sure that team pink eye have at least 2 others alive on their team. I am guessing it’s you and Mary.

Cult members don’t know they are cult members. I could be one even the other evil wolves could be.

It's not Wendy who said you were 100% evil though, if you were not bad would it not have to be the person who said you were? scrambling?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Majority reached, please stand by.

Cult members don’t know they are cult members. I could be one even the other evil wolves could be.

Yes but that’s the only way any baddy team can win at this stage...

Hell killing me may win it for pink eye

Countdown-Clock.gif

Doris WW has been lynched.

They were....

latest?cb=20131229162135&path-prefix=fr

An Uruk Hai....

And also...

Unknowing recruited to the cult of Sauron

Next action at 12pm

Interesting, an Urak Hai recruited by the other bad team unbeknownst to them. Well his team must be gone now

Mary WW wrote: »
    Interesting, an Urak Hai recruited by the other bad team unbeknownst to them. Well his team must be gone now

Ok well Legolas shoots winifred today I suppose.

Ok well Legolas shoots winifred today I suppose.

Ideally before 12

Are we waiting for the Munch at 12 next?

• Advertisement

Are we waiting for the Munch at 12 next?

It would seem so.

Advertisement