Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I am sure because conor would be dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Peak me if You think I’m worth it.

From my perspective there is Mary , Conor , Wendy , Winifred and you. Genuinely didn’t keep up with why Conor is bad , would you mind clarifying?

I have a rabbit hole theory but interested to see how things play out.... I can drive myself mad with these things so don’t really want to explore it. I know why you look good but I’m trying to see if there is a way you could be bad Sam....

It’s a bold insinuation but I don’t understand why Legolas hasn’t shot. My post of clodagh taunting Legolas suggests that the wolves might of been able to stop him shooting:

Who would potentially have the power to make Legolas arrow dodgy?

Then there is the two kills at 10pm at the same time of the convert. Don’t team pink eye get extra night kills if they get the ring?

If you want to peak me then I suppose it adds weight to my theory but it doesn’t prove it but if we peak you we can confirm you are good Sam.

Don’t peek me if I was turned then team eye would have a kill and I wouldn’t have shopped their alpha. Also the turning would have been announced, also Frodo stated he couldn’t be turned till Wednesday well I was a day behind and I couldn’t be turned till Thursday. Conor is The new Nazgul.

I have the ring and I have the ability to see whether an odd or an even number of evil players voted on the lynch. In this case even.

So Doris Vernon me wendy and winifred. Vernon and I are good for the purposes of this discussion leaving you wendy and winifred. Two or those three are evil so peeking a goodie would be the best result leaving two baddies.

We shoot Conor we peek Doris and she’s good we are in a decent position.

Vernon WW wrote: »

Ah Legolas only likes killing beautiful innocent Hobbits RIP Frodo.

rotkending.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Don’t peek me if I was turned then team eye would have a kill and I wouldn’t have shopped their alpha. Also the turning would have been announced, also Frodo stated he couldn’t be turned till Wednesday well I was a day behind and I couldn’t be turned till Thursday. Conor is The new Nazgul.

I have the ring and I have the ability to see whether an odd or an even number of evil players voted on the lynch. In this case even.

So Doris Vernon me wendy and winifred. Vernon and I are good for the purposes of this discussion leaving you wendy and winifred. Two or those three are evil so peeking a goodie would be the best result leaving two baddies.

Why is Mary getting a free ride?

Don’t peak you? But if you are bad Sam you are dangerous.

Somebody was turned this morning , what proof do we have it was Conor?.

Two people were killed this morning, we don’t know for certain it was Legolas .

We don’t know anything that you have said is true other then that you are saying it.

I’m ok with being peaked but I’m not ok with your explanation. If peaking me good adds weight to my argument then I’m ok with that...

That’s assuming the balrog believes your ring power might protect you in which case he will kill you and prove this theory wrong....

So where has Legolas been all day ?
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You'd hope Legolas doesn't have a dodgy arrow! :D

• Advertisement

Why is Mary getting a free ride?

Don’t peak you? But if you are bad Sam you are dangerous.

Somebody was turned this morning , what proof do we have it was Conor?.

Two people were killed this morning, we don’t know for certain it was Legolas .

We don’t know anything that you have said is true other then that you are saying it.

I’m ok with being peaked but I’m not ok with your explanation. If peaking me good adds weight to my argument then I’m ok with that...

That’s assuming the balrog believes your ring power might protect you in which case he will kill you and prove this theory wrong....

The ring says nothing about Mary, two of the three Doris winifred and Wendy are bad so if you are good the other two are caught. I have no opinion on Mary.

Ah i didn't know you could use it again :D

Changes everything

The ring says nothing about Mary, two of the three Doris winifred and Wendy are bad so if you are good the other two are caught. I have no opinion on Mary.

I don’t get what you mean.

BTW , im not going to push this rabbit hole any further. Don’t mind being peaked.

Maybe it was just Legolas shooting and I’ve been too anal with the OP....

Ok spitball with me dessie, say a goodie is peeked it means we know 100% 2 of them are evil, how do we proceed

I will be killed at munch and you will be balrogged shortly after so we would be better of trying to shoot the balrog and as such better off shooting one of the 2 from that vote

Ok spitball with me dessie, say a goodie is peeked it means we know 100% 2 of them are evil, how do we proceed

I will be killed at munch and you will be balrogged shortly after so we would be better of trying to shoot the balrog and as such better off shooting one of the 2 from that vote

Ok so I’m happy that Doris is the least likley to be evil, peek Mary and if she’s not the balrog shoot either Wendy or winifred
    I’d go winifred. My gut says peek winifred.

Is poision still in play or did that die with the witch king?

• Advertisement

I don’t get what you mean.

BTW , im not going to push this rabbit hole any further. Don’t mind being peaked.

Maybe it was just Legolas shooting and I’ve been too anal with the OP....

If I was turned why would I shop the boss of my team ? What would that gain?

Ok so I’m happy that Doris is the least likley to be evil, peek Mary and if she’s not the balrog shoot either Wendy or winifred
    I’d go winifred. My gut says peek winifred.

Is poision still in play or did that die with the witch king?

Died with the witch king and its winfred and doris that are evil

wini or doris one of them is the balrog

Died with the witch king and its winfred and doris that are evil

wini or doris one of them is the balrog

Doris seems to be having mad theories so is probably alone.

If I was turned why would I shop the boss of my team ? What would that gain?

I suppose to buy credibility? But they did throw clodagh to the group, throwing two would possibly be a stretch!

You wouldn’t believe the rabbit hole I went down there while trying to cuddle my youngest for snuggles...

It was that Barbara knew Conor was Borimir (but was too inexperienced to understand it at the time) cause she said she had a feeling that he was bad but wasn’t sure. I thought that the ring maybe directed her towards him.

I was starting to imagine where that went and stopped.. I was giving my child a goodnight cuddle! FFS!!!!

I nearly lost our village a game the last time I went down these rabbit holes! Never again...

I suppose to buy credibility? But they did throw clodagh to the group, throwing two would possibly be a stretch!

You wouldn’t believe the rabbit hole I went down there while trying to cuddle my youngest for snuggles...

It was that Barbara knew Conor was Borimir (but was too inexperienced to understand it at the time) cause she said she had a feeling that he was bad but wasn’t sure. I thought that the ring maybe directed her towards him.

I was starting to imagine where that went and stopped.. I was giving my child a goodnight cuddle! FFS!!!!

I nearly lost our village a game the last time I went down these rabbit holes! Never again...

I can see why in the one night game with only two teams that it would work. But in a game with four teams, three evil it only makes you seem a target for other evil teams.

Doris seems to be having mad theories so is probably alone.

Yeh I’m sorry about that Dessie .... My heads a bit melted...

I can see why in the one night game with only two teams that it would work. But in a game with four teams, three evil it only makes you seem a target for other evil teams.

Yeh, would be kind of mad in all fairness. I had actually forgotten that clodagh came out before rabbit holing off!!!

I didn’t think Legolas would be restricted to 10am kills with other baddies kills but it makes more sense then my theory. Why else would he not be shooting unless he’s a pacifist vegan or something! :pac:

Anyways, I need a good night sleep. Hopefully some of our other quieter posters come back... in fact where the f*ck is everybody else???

Legolas shoot one of doris or winfred

Lynch the other one then shoot conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lots of night owls for a change

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Lots of night owls for a change

Greetings fellow villager

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Greetings fellow villager

Think we can do this chief?

Not if the balrog kills Legolas which would have to be Wendy or Mary if Dessie and Vernon are to be believed...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Not if the balrog kills Legolas which would have to be Wendy or Mary if Dessie and Vernon are to be believed...

Not sure I’d be highlighting who roled good guys “have to be” but that’s just me, and sure Vernon thinks either he or the ring bearer will targeted by the balrog so who knows. Maybe Sam could even slip the ring on and evade attack.

I don’t know it depends on how well the wolf teams are matched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Morning folks

Fooling cold one

Why isn't the Balrog attacking now like the past few days? must have missed something during my read through
    Next action 10am tomorrow morning

Mary WW wrote: »
    Why isn't the Balrog attacking now like the past few days? must have missed something during my read through

He attacked already this cycle

He attacked already this cycle

Was assuming the double day yesterday accounted for my blind spot on him acting. 30m, seems like it might be quiet till then. G'luck all

Mary WW wrote: »
    Not sure I’d be highlighting who roled good guys “have to be” but that’s just me, and sure Vernon thinks either he or the ring bearer will targeted by the balrog so who knows. Maybe Sam could even slip the ring on and evade attack.

In all fairness it’s clear for everybody to see where things are going:

Vernon is accepted seer
    Des is accepted Good Sam - LEGO will know if it was him who killed yesterday morning . If LEGO didn’t do one of 10am kills , he knows Dessie is bad cause that would be a bonus kill from Frodo being converted and team pink eye getting the ring.

Vernon cleared Wendy

Des cleared Mary with some obscure ring power

This leaves me , Conor and Wini. The village is happy that there must be 3 baddies left - balrog , concerted wolf , a 3rd Urak Hai

Whether there are 2 or 3 left, the baddies actually need each other to win , it’s really tight so I don’t get the Balrog not killing. I’ve been around so I think it’s safe to say I’m not the balrog wasting a kill.

If Dessie and/or Vernon (less likely) are lieing the village is done.

But even if Legolas believes Dessie he has to shoot wisely. The balrog has an immediate kill straight afterwards the munch. If there are 3 kills between now and lynch , there will be 4 people voting. The balrog won’t kill a baddy cause the village will vote for itself so he has to kill a villager. That will potentially be either 2v2 or 2v1 if balrog kills munch and after munch using his two days kills.

If balrog dies, he can’t kill another villager and nobody else will die before the lynch tonight and that will mean more potential villagers to vote. That would actually mean as many as 3 villagers alive at tonight’s lynch if team Dooku only kills one.

I am not the balrog, I’ve been around and would of surely put in a kill order. Looks like maybe balrog slept it out or something. Therefore if Legolas believes Dessie and Vernon , then he shoots either Conor or wini to save the village....

There is no point in me claiming village cause only Legolas knows if Dessie is good or not and he will decide to either kill Dessie (in which case I am sort of cleared) or he kills one of Conor or wini. Neither clears me but it gives the village a chance.

• Advertisement

Ya all need to be ready to majority lynch the other one at 10 if the balrog isn't hit, try to lynch him before he kills

Advertisement