Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

ch20 wrote: »
    Express VPN

I see it there,actually my pet peeve on that is that the charge per month is 11 dollars but 15e

The other one suggested above is 7e which seems a good deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

BKWDR wrote:
    I see it there,actually my pet peeve on that is that the charge per month is 11 dollars but 15e

Paying with credit is often a little more (I think Google charge 30% and it's passed on). PIA for example is 6.95 US but 7.52 euro when paid for via Google Play

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Yip

Can you still pay for Deezer with 3 credit? I don't have the option to use mobile billing.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

I switched to this plan about a month ago.

The internet speeds are incredible and it wipes the floor with the rest of them.

I am just back from Alicante, Spain and had a solid 4g signal over there the whole time. I was getting an overage 50Mbps over there.

This is an exception deal and well worth the "hassle" as some people have called it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I switched to this plan about a month ago.

The internet speeds are incredible and it wipes the floor with the rest of them.

I am just back from Alicante, Spain and had a solid 4g signal over there the whole time. I was getting an overage 50Mbps over there.

This is an exception deal and well worth the "hassle" as some people have called it

Everytime I go to Galway its basically not usable.Might get a workable connection but then drops and comes back.
    Im in the sticks and to be fair I cant fault it.But for 20 a month for 28 days what do ya expect.I just deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brighterdays

Same with HayU, the reality streaming app

Could you explain how? I've been looking for ages and can't see.

Could you explain how? I've been looking for ages and can't see.

Have you tried to go through your subscriptions in the play store?

This is what comes up when I try to subscribe through the app (I cancelled my subscription because I watched everything but i definitely had it going for a few months through credit)

R7GosEK.jpg

(You may have to unsubscribe and resubscribe)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,323 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Have you tried to go through your subscriptions in the play store?

This is what comes up when I try to subscribe through the app (I cancelled my subscription because I watched everything but i definitely had it going for a few months through credit)

R7GosEK.jpg

(You may have to unsubscribe and resubscribe)
    I get the same for that app.

I use my 20 euro a month 9.99 deezer and 4.99 for shudder (horror streaming site - it works out really well).

gmisk wrote:
    I use my 20 euro a month 9.99 deezer and 4.99 for shudder (horror streaming site - it works out really well).

I use mine for PIA VPN and Dropbox now

I got a deal on VPN unlimited a while back 35 dollars for a lifetime it works well, or defo would have got a VPN with it as well.

• Advertisement

Did not know you could pay for Dropbox on it. Might go back to it. Although Google kinda looks after everything now

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Paid for my yearly LastPass premium subscription there the other day, very useful app and great to use up excess credit

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Dermobrickie

Can u pay for you tube premium with this? Have already read the whole thread and must of missed it if u can.

Can u pay for you tube premium with this? Have already read the whole thread and must of missed it if u can.

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

€6.99 a month sub to Eleven sports works off credit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

If Boards could figure out how to support direct carrier billing, I'd be happy to send them some spare credit.

Anyone else be prepared to do likewise ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,667 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Anyone know if Shudder subscription can be paid for using credit?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dramafever.shudder&hl=en_IE

It says it offers in-app purchases so does that automatically mean yes it can be paid for via credit?

mrcheez wrote: »
    Anyone know if Shudder subscription can be paid for using credit?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dramafever.shudder&hl=en_IE

It says it offers in-app purchases so does that automatically mean yes it can be paid for via credit?
    I use it for Shudder yes no bother at all 4.99 a month...though what they have is fairly limited and niche (I do use a VPN though to get the US version it is a LOT better content wise than UK/Ireland one).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,667 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

gmisk wrote: »
    I use it for Shudder yes no bother at all 4.99 a month...though what they have is fairly limited and niche (I do use a VPN though to get the US version it is a LOT better content wise than UK/Ireland one).

a VPN that can be paid for via Three credit? :)

If anyone has 3Plus, they are offering €5 off any Google Play purchase atm, just in case anyone doesn't have enough credit to spend already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Basil3 wrote: »
    If anyone has 3Plus, they are offering €5 off any Google Play purchase atm, just in case anyone doesn't have enough credit to spend already

Don't have that on my 3Plus at the moment

Don't have that on my 3Plus at the moment

definitely have it on one of mine, will check the other two later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Cannot see it

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Have it too, nothing I want to spend it on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Thanks, was in my 3plus app, just had to buy something using 3 billing. Rented a film, looked like it normally does, but only actually paid 1 cent (it was 4.99, so in theory I shouldn't have paid anything but still a great deal).

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

If I'm paying for KineMaster for a year and paying for the full year will it take a 5er off it automatically?

Or is it just for app purchase through play store

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 465 ✭✭TetraSonic55

BKWDR wrote: »
    If I'm paying for KineMaster for a year and paying for the full year will it take a 5er off it automatically?

Or is it just for app purchase through play store

Works for apps and in app purchases, so yes, the five euro will be taken off the year

Works for apps and in app purchases, so yes, the five euro will be taken off the year

Tried it there didnt work but sure i was going to buy it anwyays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭matchthis

Went through app, picked movie, went to pay and didnt give option for 3 billing although that how i pay already. Got charged full amount. Went to try again and says already redeemed ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭webpal

Can't see it either but I did see 30 off a full service in advancepitstop and car is due one so thanks op

Advertisement