Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I feel as if I was going to send a secret message to other wolves, it would be something a whole lot more subtle than what I posted tbh. That post was posted shortly after I found out I was hospitalized, but before I knew others were too. In that context, does it make more sense to you?

For what its worth, I'm not buying Dessie's stuff bout you, and I'd think Wendy's story stinks a whole lot more than yours.

Reading back over your previous posts, another thing I saw you mention was the bit about there being some interesting "Thanks". I'd say that was more a reference to someone, not saying who, accidently thanking a post with their mask a little loose :pac:

That’s fair enough Dessie...

A part of me interpreted your message as a note to the sk. Sort of “rememeber you can wait until wolves kill at 10 so you don’t need to risk overlap” but I’ve been down enough rabbit holes the last month to not want to explore that any further..

As I said I looked through Mary’s posts and tried to find things and since you have been such a big part of the village I thought it important to probe you properly.

I’m ok with that, but I think Dessie has some answering to do.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Of note, I've not been told I'm out of hospital, 25 hours latter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Much earlier trip this time tho

Has the same info where you know the others in the hospital been sent to you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    That’s fair enough Dessie...

A part of me interpreted your message as a note to the sk. Sort of “rememeber you can wait until wolves kill at 10 so you don’t need to risk overlap” but I’ve been down enough rabbit holes the last month to not want to explore that any further..

As I said I looked through Mary’s posts and tried to find things and since you have been such a big part of the village I thought it important to probe you properly.

I’m ok with that, but I think Dessie has some answering to do.

So if I asked you to FFA/do a readslist right now (I don't recall you doing one prior to this), how would it look?

Same question to everyone who didn't FFA/provide reads last night actually.

How did you come to a decision to make your vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    So if I asked you to FFA/do a readslist right now (I don't recall you doing one prior to this), how would it look?

This is a good point. We have 15 players who didn’t give ffas. Would be nice if they could explain how the came up with their vote given there seems to be plenty of independent though in last nights votes

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Same question to everyone who didn't FFA/provide reads last night actually.?

Anyone who doesn't post FFA again today and who doesn't really start at other players will be going to the top of my suspect pile.

Also I find it very interesting that three of the people who voted to lynch Katie (Brendan, Gertrude and Wendy) didn't sumbit an FFA, while Derry voted for her despite not putting her on his FFA.
    I'll be reading a lot in your posts today.

I’ve given plenty of explanation on why I voted Derry and who the people are whom I focused on. I posted an extensive list of notes you can see a page back...

People who interacted with Mary who I found suspect include you as you just made jokes and didn’t help her in anyway as she was trying to figure out the quiz. Possibly a good way to look like you are no threat to her? maybe, maybe not. Day zero banter under normal circumstances but it wasn’t a normal day zero.

That’s a rabbit hole I will leave for others cause I’m determined not to fall into a trap that got me at last village. It’s also a very weak piece of information so I would only remember it if relevant later.

Dessie is going top of my list. Him going at me forced me to look at him closer and I think whatever mistake I made he has a fair bit of answering to do.

Doris actually accused Mary of being a wolf and had a bit of a tit for tat so maybe I would be looking at that.

I missed a lot of the later afternoons drama so am not really up to speed for reading players purposes. I have a general idea of what happened but wanted to get my Mary notes down when Dessie tunneled in on my Jeff was wolf error.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Sneaking online at work here. So far we have just one in hospital? But Derry hasn't been given his release papers yet...can SK keep people in hospital or is it automatic release after 24 hours?

Votes were all over the shop last night. I ended up making a last minute switch to Doris as I thought her name checking Frank just before his death was strange. My FFA felt even softer than Day 1s usually do because I was so focused on puzzles that I didn't pay enough attention to wolf hunting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Anyone who doesn't post FFA again today and who doesn't really start at other players will be going to the top of my suspect pile.

Also I find it very interesting that three of the people who voted to lynch Katie (Brendan, Gertrude and Wendy) didn't sumbit an FFA, while Derry voted for her despite not putting her on his FFA.

While reading my posts im sure you will come across my ffa... actually my fault i may not have tagged it.

I had gab des and katie with katie being the only one i had solid reasoning for.

Oh and sorry Derry I’m still keeping an eye on you. I enjoyed probing you and as a diligent NRV will continue to dig deep.... :D

• Advertisement

Christ the coffee hasn't kicked in yet

giphy.gif

Correction:
    Anyone who doesn't post FFA again today and who doesn't really start at state their feelings about other players will be going to the top of my suspect pile.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Sneaking online at work here. So far we have just one in hospital? But Derry hasn't been given his release papers yet...can SK keep people in hospital or is it automatic release after 24 hours?

Did anyone get release papers? maybe it just doesn't happen but if the other 2 living that were hospitalized yesterday could say if they did that could clear it up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So i think the SK could work thusly:

He nominates 4 people for hospital before munch.

He can kill one of them later in the day any time between munch and lynch.

He then nominates a replacement for the person he killed the following munch.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I was gonna post a variation of that actually.

He has to put people into the hospital to kill them maybe.

If it is that, it would clear those people of being the sk (but not of being wolves).

On this.

My FFA had two names as 1 and 2, and for my 3, I gave two more names. Katie was one of those names. I went with her cause after my FFA, her behaviour was erratic. But I'm fairly certain I did reference her at the time of my FFA
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Oh and sorry Derry I’m still keeping an eye on you. I enjoyed probing you and as a diligent NRV will continue to dig deep.... :D

Oh Matron

Only caveat is that I think OP says SK can kill munch to munch?

BG protection MIGHT be 24 hrs that way then. Nominate at lynch, protect till next lynch...?

While reading my posts im sure you will come across my ffa... actually my fault i may not have tagged it.

I had gab des and katie with katie being the only one i had solid reasoning for.

Thanks, just spotted it there now

Updated FFA list as follows:

User Name| | |
    Winifred WW |Orla|Desmond|Gabriel
    Gabriel WW |Tegan|Winifred|
    Barbara WW |Desmond|Winifred| Liam
    Tegan WW |Clodagh|Orla|Winifred
    Desmond WW |Gabriel/Clodagh|Doris|Katie
    Conor WW |Wendy|Liam|Tegan
    Clodagh WW| Wendy|Derry|Abigail
    Derry WW |Wendy|Nigel|
    Gertrude WW | Gabriel|Desmond|Katie

#1 - Wendy and Winifred - 3 votes each
    #2 - Orla and Desmond and Liam- 2 votes each
    #3 - Gabriel and Clodagh - 1 and a half votes? (Desmond pegs one or the other to be a wolf. but not both)

Orla also gave us her run down of every player here:

Those who didn't post FFAs:
    Abigail WW
    Brendan WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW 
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisín WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

But didn’t Derry already confirm he’s out?
    Of note, I've not been told I'm out of hospital, 25 hours latter.

Too busy in the backroom :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

If it is that, it would clear those people of being the sk (but not of being wolves).

Who said they are all telling the truth. Some could be lying to clear themselves

• Advertisement

Only caveat is that I think OP says SK can kill munch to munch?

BG protection MIGHT be 24 hrs that way then. Nominate at lynch, protect till next lynch...?

Ah ok munch to munch then. Doesnt make much difference to how i laid it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Wendy WW was killed.
    Oisin WW was modkilled.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Who said they are all telling the truth. Some could be lying to clear themselves

The only way that would pan out is if they are ALL wolves.

The CC'ing thing yesterday indicates they all verified each other were in hospital.

Ah ok munch to munch then. Doesnt make much difference to how i laid it out.

Well, there's another way people can be killed of being the SK if that's the case then.

The Jailer.

But let's not go into that too much.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Did anyone get release papers? maybe it just doesn't happen but if the other 2 living that were hospitalized yesterday could say if they did that could clear it up.

I don't think it's a good idea for people to reveal if they've been released. The SK may not know who's been released either.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Wendy WW was killed.
    Oisin WW was modkilled.

Well that opens up my FFA again...

Well, there's another way people can be killed of being the SK if that's the case then.

The Jailer.

But let's not go into that too much.

Derp, cleared of being SK, not killed :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Wendy WW was killed.
    Oisin WW was modkilled.

Well that was abrupt. They weren't kidding on lack of flavour!

Ah.

What worries me there, then, is Wendy was obviously someone they thought was rolled, if they took two swings at her :/

• Advertisement

Ah.

What worries me there, then, is Wendy was obviously someone they thought was rolled, if they took two swings at her :/

Two swings?

Advertisement