Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yea Beaker picked a good theme for June and its one most people will be familiar with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pter just came right out and asked me, so we know there are no clashes.

We are currently hiring for the May game. Looking for a backroom expert to help us and show us a few things.

If anyone wants to apply for the job, just shout. There will be quite a bit to do in the back :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

We are currently hiring for the May game. Looking for a backroom expert to help us and show us a few things.

If anyone wants to apply for the job, just shout. There will be quite a bit to do in the back :D

Any other month and I'd join ye just for backroom stuff and leave the rest to yourselves unless busy... Sadly May is a no no. Plenty of folks decent with COP that will be able to help out though imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I might be able to lend a bit of a hand i may not have a job anymore so have some time to fill, I'm not that much of a backroom whizz but I can defo string together some rooms (and lose my mind while doing so!)

I might be able to lend a bit of a hand i may not have a job anymore so have some time to fill, I'm not that much of a backroom whizz but I can defo string together some rooms (and lose my mind while doing so!)

Mick and I will look over your CV and get back to you :p

Hope all ok with the job thing though?

• Advertisement

Mick and I will look over your CV and get back to you :p

Hope all ok with the job thing though?

just a heads up I am cursed at modding tho so I should be up front about that!

the writing as been on the wall a while tbf, time for a rest and then a new adventure!

just a heads up I am cursed at modding tho so I should be up front about that!

the writing as been on the wall a while tbf, time for a rest and then a new adventure!

I enjoy doing the front end stuff, I have done a bit in the backroom but I have had amazing folk like QB help who was born for it! I am sure you will be just fine, and between us we will get there.

Just trying to work out a platform where we can discuss it all till the other game over.
    I will be offline for the next 5 days as I have guests staying with us as of tomorrow! but I can chat on FB if you on that? Mick and I are friends on that already. Cant remember if you are lol

I enjoy doing the front end stuff, I have done a bit in the backroom but I have had amazing folk like QB help who was born for it! I am sure you will be just fine, and between us we will get there.

Just trying to work out a platform where we can discuss it all till the other game over.
    I will be offline for the next 5 days as I have guests staying with us as of tomorrow! but I can chat on FB if you on that? Mick and I are friends on that already. Cant remember if you are lol

I'll PM you! I'd just downloaded my info to delete facebook, but I'll hold off then....damn you Zuckerberg keep reeling ppl in!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hope no one is doing Eastenders!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

it feels like we already have, with phil and barry.

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Hope no one is doing Eastenders!

Eastenders would actually be great!

"git owwa mah pub"

"YOU AINT MY MUVVA"...."YES I AM"

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You can literally apply any theme you like to Werewolf which is so great about it.

Video Games, TV Shows, Novels, Movies... even sKeith's Nursery rhyme theme would work.

So many I want to put forward, not enough time!

And that's before you look at rejigging older themes. I have a few ideas for GOT for example, and a Simpsons sequel would be great too. Also WWE with a modernised twist.

As I said, loads of options, all great :D

I cant wait to go full meta and have a theme about the people in the forum.

and crèche wars doesn't just have to be an RPG, we could adopt it to WW too.

Pter wrote: »
    I cant wait to go full meta and have a theme about the people in the forum.

Another thought of mine but depends on how people feel about being parodied.

Would love to know what people think their role should be if ever portrayed in a game...

To the WW thread! (Don't wanna drag this OT)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Another thought of mine but depends on how people feel about being parodied.

Would love to know what people think their role should be if ever portrayed in a game...

To the WW thread! (Don't wanna drag this OT)

Im all for it

"Beakerjoe : The Village fool"

"Necro : Town Crier"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Been there! Been great (the rest and adventure) while it lasted. May be time to get back to reality for me though. Hope you enjoy it.

Game|Mod(s)|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Werewolf I - The Beginning| Jayop | August 2016| Werewolf I| Village Win | 2282
    Werewolf II - The Revenge| Suffering Golfer & MrsFlushdraw | September 2016 |Werewolf II| Wolf Win | 2781
    Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming | Digital Solitude & jayop | September 2016 | Werewolf III| Village Win | 2998
    Werewolf IV - All Hallows Eve | Sullivlo & Suffering Golfer | October 2016 |Werewolf IV| Village Win | 1845
    Werewolf V - Election Fever (vanilla) | Mrs. Flushdraw & Quickbeam | November 2016|Werewolf V| Village Win | 1350
    Werewolf VI - CHRISTMAS | Sullivlo & Jayop | December 2016|Werewolf VI| Village Win | 1861
    Werewolf VII - The Wolves Strike Back | Andy125 & quickbeam| January 2017 | Werewolf VII| Team Sith Win | 3092
    Werewolf VIII - one night live game | Jayop | January 29th 2017 | Werewolf VIII| Wolf Win | 486
    Werewolf IX - Valentines Day Massacre| dottie_lottie & Uriel | February 2017 | Werewolf IX| Village Win | 1325
    Werewolf X - Hogwarts Goes To War| Barney92 & Sullivlo | March 2017 | Werewolf X| Village Win |2012
    Werewolf XI - Bad Moon Rising| MicksJaguar & andy125| April 2017 | Werewolf XI| Wolf Win | 2347
    Werewolf XII - Simpsons Mafia | mahamageehad & Crosstownk | May 2017 | Werewolf XII| Team Mafia Win | 4826
    Werewolf XIII - Live Game |Micksjaguar & Uriel & Quickbeam | June 2017 | Werewolf XIII | Wolf Win | 549
    Werewolf XIV - Marvel & DC | MrsFlushdraw & GrumpyLumpy| June 2017 | Werewolf XIV | Village Win | 5412
    Werewolf XV - Community | dottie_lottie & Digital Solitude & Ectoplasm | July 2017 | Werewolf XV| Game Abandoned | 2098
    Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillarama | MrsF & Pter | August 2017 | Werewolf XV(b)| Village Win | 1074
    Werewolf XVI - Star Trek | Molly & Pter & Uriel | Early September 2017 | Werewolf XVI| Wolf Win | 5097
    Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead | Jayop & Necrominus | September 2017 | Werewolf XVII | Team Negan Win | 5686
    Werewolf XVIII - Buffy | Necrominus, Pter, sKeith & Drumpot| October 22nd 2017 | Werewolf XVIII| Wolf Win | 4131
    Werewolf XIX - Live Game | Necrominus, Uriel & Mrs Flushdraw| November 5th 2017 | Werewolf XIX| Wolf Win | 405
    Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars | Lord TSC & BeakerJoe| November 26th 2017 | Werewolf XX | Village Win | 3219
    Werewolf XXI - Christmas Chaos! | Barney92, Tritium, Uriel| December 10th 2017 | Werewolf XXI | Mogwai Win | 2831
    Werewolf XXII - The Disney Game | Necro & Kolido & raze_them_all | January 2018 | Werewolf XXII | Team Alphas Win | 3352
    Werewolf XXIII - Live Game | Necrominus | January 2018 | Werewolf XXIII | Wolf Win | 182
    Werewolf XXIV - Back to the Future | Loughc, Kolido & Digital Solitude| February 2018 |Werewolf XXIII |Village Win |5039
    Werewolf XXV - Fr. Ted |Pter & Mollyb & Necro |March 2018| Werewolf XXV | Village Win | 3816
    Werewolf XXVI - Overwatch | Digital Solitude & partyjungle & raze_them_all | April 2018 | Werewolf XXVI | Wolf Win | 3728
    Werewolf XXVII | Mrs Flushdraw & MicksJaguar | May 2018 | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf XXVIII | Beakerjoe & Kitten K & Duffman13| June 2018 | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf XXIX | Pter, TB & Duffman13 | July 2018 | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf XXX | Necro & Quickbeam & Stu Redman | August 2018 | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf XXXI | Loughc & Beakerjoe | September 2018 | TBC | TBC |
    Werewolf XXXII | Necrominus & sKeith | October 2018 | TBC | TBC |
    Werewolf XXXIII | Kolido, Molly & SM | November 2018 | TBC | TBC |
    Werewolf XXXIV | TBC | December 2018 | TBC | TBC |
    Werewolf XXXV | TBC | January 2019 | TBC | TBC |
    Werewolf XXXVI | TBC | February 2019 | TBC | TBC |

table updated, source OP.

Werewolf II - The Revenge| Suffering Golfer & MrsFlushdraw | September 2016 |Werewolf II| Wolf Win | 2781
    Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming | Digital Solitude & jayop | September 2016 | Werewolf III| Village Win | 2998
    Werewolf IV - All Hallows Eve | Sullivlo & Suffering Golfer | October 2016 |Werewolf IV| Village Win | 1845
    Werewolf V - Election Fever (vanilla) | Mrs. Flushdraw & Quickbeam | November 2016|Werewolf V| Village Win | 1350
    Werewolf VI - CHRISTMAS | Sullivlo & Jayop | December 2016|Werewolf VI| Village Win | 1861
    Werewolf VII - The Wolves Strike Back | Andy125 & quickbeam| January 2017 | Werewolf VII| Team Sith Win | 3092
    Werewolf VIII - one night live game | Jayop | January 29th 2017 | Werewolf VIII| Wolf Win | 486
    Werewolf IX - Valentines Day Massacre| dottie_lottie & Uriel | February 2017 | Werewolf IX| Village Win | 1325
    Werewolf X - Hogwarts Goes To War| Barney92 & Sullivlo | March 2017 | Werewolf X| Village Win |2012
    Werewolf XI - Bad Moon Rising| MicksJaguar & andy125| April 2017 | Werewolf XI| Wolf Win | 2347
    Werewolf XII - Simpsons Mafia | mahamageehad & Crosstownk | May 2017 | Werewolf XII| Team Mafia Win | 4826
    Werewolf XIII - Live Game |Micksjaguar & Uriel & Quickbeam | June 2017 | Werewolf XIII | Wolf Win | 549
    Werewolf XIV - Marvel & DC | MrsFlushdraw & GrumpyLumpy| June 2017 | Werewolf XIV | Village Win | 5412
    Werewolf XV - Community | dottie_lottie & Digital Solitude & Ectoplasm | July 2017 | Werewolf XV| Game Abandoned | 2098
    Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillarama | MrsF & Pter | August 2017 | Werewolf XV(b)| Village Win | 1074
    Werewolf XVI - Star Trek | Molly & Pter & Uriel | Early September 2017 | Werewolf XVI| Wolf Win | 5097
    Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead | Jayop & Necrominus | September 2017 | Werewolf XVII | Team Negan Win | 5686
    Werewolf XVIII - Buffy | Necrominus, Pter, sKeith & Drumpot| October 22nd 2017 | Werewolf XVIII| Wolf Win | 4131
    Werewolf XIX - Live Game | Necrominus, Uriel & Mrs Flushdraw| November 5th 2017 | Werewolf XIX| Wolf Win | 405
    Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars | Lord TSC & BeakerJoe| November 26th 2017 | Werewolf XX | Village Win | 3219
    Werewolf XXI - Christmas Chaos! | Barney92, Tritium, Uriel| December 10th 2017 | Werewolf XXI | Mogwai Win | 2831
    Werewolf XXII - The Disney Game | Necro & Kolido & raze_them_all | January 2018 | Werewolf XXII | Team Alphas Win | 3352
    Werewolf XXIII - Live Game | Necrominus | January 2018 | Werewolf XXIII | Wolf Win | 182
    Werewolf XXIV - Back to the Future | Loughc, Kolido & Digital Solitude| February 2018 |Werewolf XXIII |Village Win |5039
    Werewolf XXV - Fr. Ted |Pter & Mollyb & Necro |March 2018| Werewolf XXV | Village Win | 3816
    Werewolf XXVI - Overwatch | Digital Solitude & partyjungle & raze_them_all | April 2018 | Werewolf XXVI | Wolf Win | 3728
    Werewolf XXVII | Mrs Flushdraw, MicksJaguar & Triceratops Ballet | May 2018 | TBC | TBC

Updated

• Advertisement

Werewolf XXVII | Mrs Flushdraw, MicksJaguar & Triceratops Ballet | May 2018 | Werewolf XXVII | Wolf Win | 2116

Table updated

Kitten Beaker and Duffman I've given you backroom access let me know when you get in ok and I'll remove my access

Werewolf XXVII | Mrs Flushdraw, MicksJaguar & Triceratops Ballet | May 2018 | Werewolf XXVII | Wolf Win | 2116

Table updated

Kitten Beaker and Duffman I've given you backroom access let me know when you get in ok and I'll remove my access

Maybe throw Digi in first since hes considering a live game with Duffers

beakerjoe wrote: »

HAHA.. don't mess with Necro's XXX

Is it a blue theme? Is that it I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

beakerjoe wrote: »

3 months in a row...

We'll figure out a way of Necro keeping the 30 anyways, im not pushed what my games called

Is it time to remove the first twenty games from the table, maybe have that as the archive

3 months in a row...

We'll figure out a way of Necro keeping the 30 anyways, im not pushed what my games called

Is it time to remove the first twenty games from the table, maybe have that as the archive

Probaly a fair plan, its preserved for all time in this thread already, no need to make each table quote cause us to get finger rsi from scrolling down all the time.

Pter wrote: »

It crossed my mind, that could be hard (no pun intended) to theme.

I was thinking it was a 30 Rock theme perhaps

Pter wrote:

beakerjoe wrote:
    I was thinking it was a 30 Rock theme perhaps

That, my dear community members... you shall have to wait till August to find out.

:D

3 months in a row...

You are now and admin. Go fourth and design your game

• Advertisement

Werewolf XXVII - Westworld | Mrs Flushdraw, MicksJaguar & Triceratops Ballet | May 2018 | Werewolf XXVII | Wolf Win | 2116

Tidied up slightly. Will have the full version in the OP.

Advertisement