Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf XXVI - Overwatch

Options
  • 29-04-2018 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

heroes-c08aa560b2f9c15ffaaa5f81446e8902734065ba71b1251af24e150857bc2f8d57bea402102296978eacde2577a33bafe813511f382c330356ce33f4204405ed.jpg

As a second Omnic Crisis looms on the horizon, Reaper starts his quest for revenge over the organization that snubbed him. After a direct attack fails, he decides to await Winston's recall and use a more tactful approach.

Elsewhere, word of the recall reaches the ear of Moira, now working for Talon. Summoning Widowmaker, Sombra and Doomfist, Talons inner circle also responds to the summons seeing their own chance to crush their enemies in Overwatch.

ROLES
    -Talon
    Moira - “Science will reveal the truth”
    - Moira can use her healing abilities to protect a member of her team from Reaper once. She also has a poison she can use to kill any player. The healing must be applied preemptively. The poison takes 24 hrs to activate.

Sombra - “Everything can be hacked… and everyone”
    -Sombra’s EMP can be used once during the game to hack all non-Talon players abilities, rendering them useless for the next Lynch and Munch.

Widowmaker - “One Shot, One Kill”
    - Widowmaker can redirect one players abilities for one Munch and one lynch. This includes votes for the lynch. Widowmaker can use this ability once during the game.

Doomfist - “Only through conflict do we evolve”
    - Doomifist will capitalize and injure Reinhardt if he tries to protect a member of Talon. An injured Reinhardt will not be able to protect anyone the following night.
    On the second occasion, Doomfist will kill Reinhardt.

-Serial Killer
    Reaper - “Death walks among you”
    Reaper will have one kill every night at lynch. If Reaper kills two players, he will gain an extra life.

Overwatch

Reinhardt - “I will be your shield” (Bodyguard)
    -Reinhardt can use his shield to protect a player from the evils teams during the
    night. He cannot protect himself.

McCree - “Justice ain’t gonna dispense itself” (Vigilante)
    -McCree has two shots he can use at any time during the game.

Zenyatta - “True self is without form” (Priest)
    -Zenyatta will know the roles of all dead players.

Junkrat ​- “It’s a perfect day for some mayhem!”
    - Junkrat can deploy his trap at another players home, stopping them from using abilities during that phase. Junkrat has two traps total. If Junkrat is lynched, the last player to vote for him will be killed by his dropped grenades.

Winston ​- “Imagination is the essence of discovery”
    -Winston has the ability to reform Overwatch on D3. He will pick two players to join him in a private backroom.

Mercy ​- “I’ll be watching over you”
    -Mercy has the ability to Ressurect another player once during the game. She will
    have 1 hour after each kill in which to make her mind up.

7x Non Roled Villager

Rules:

1) 1) If you are dead, do not post in the thread.
    2) Don’t cheat, it’s a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread.
    3) Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in as a minimum. Try to have a minimum of 5 posts per day.
    4) No posting of any PM's from the game mod or referring to the content of them.
    5) If you've got any questions for us send the mods a message. Game MODS: Digital Solitude; Raze_them_all; partyjungle
    6) Win conditions are listed below.
    7) Don’t be a sensitive soul. While boards own forum rules clearly take precedence over any in-game rules that I have, this is a game where people will be insulted, there will be some bad language and people will try to provoke a reaction out of each other. Please accept this is part of the game and don’t go annoying the mods with the report post button unless really needed.
    8) There is no rule 8.
    9) If someone misses 2 votes in a row without a good reason they will be modkilled and, where possible, replaced with a substitute.
    10) DO NOT EVER EDIT A POST. IF YOU HIT THE POST REPLY BUTTON THEN LIVE WITH IT. YELLOW CARDS AND RED CARDS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO PLAYERS WHO EDIT POSTS.
    11) Do not share your vote form password to anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.
    12) Have fun, make meme’s, take the piss and try to enjoy the game.
    13) The votes will be published when we announce the Lynch. They will be posted in order of who received the most votes and then in chronological order but with no timestamps.
    14) People are free to post in the thread until the lynch and slaughter are announced. You are not dead until I make a post in the game thread announcing it.
    15) In the event of a tie in lynch votes, the last vote cast before a certain time to be decided by the mods will be the decider.
    16) Lynches will take place at 9pm, munches at 10am, and SK kills at 9pm also. First scheduled action will be a wolf munch on Monday 10am.

Win Conditions:

Overwatch - Overwatch will win if Reaper and all members of Talon are dead.
    Reaper - All of the members of Talon must be dead and Reaper must reach parity with Overwatch to win
    Talon - Reaper must be dead and Talon must and reach parity with Overwatch to win

The Lynch Form
    https://goo.gl/forms/sJu1W8lQ4JK2i3DA3

PLEASE NO POSTING UNTIL THE MODS GIVE THE GO AHEAD
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Thread Open

All 18 players:

Pter
    Kitten_k
    Molly
    Beaker Joe
    Lord TSC
    Necrominus
    Kolido
    Tritium
    Duffman
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Bounty Hunter
    Fixxer
    sKeith
    Drumpot
    Ardinn
    Seantheman
    Murray TheDemonic TalkingSkull
    MicksJaguar

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Let the fun begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Evening all. This should be f.....

Ops

Zr7JeWx.gif

All 18 players:

Pter
    Kitten_k
    Molly
    Beaker Joe
    Lord TSC
    Necrominus
    Kolido
    Tritium
    Duffman
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Bounty Hunter
    Fixxer
    sKeith
    Drumpot
    Ardinn
    Seantheman
    MicksJaguar

Which of these players are ladies? Think I annoyed a few by calling everyone he last time.

• Advertisement

Which of these players are ladies? Think I annoyed a few by calling everyone he last time.

1 2 3 and 9

Don't think I'll be on theme as much this time as last time as I don't have a feckin clue about this one but in terms of OW gifs after my initial googlin this guy could be fun in the game

b83c04106421bb038184da2b9910b8b4.gif

1 2 3 and 9

Wait 10 not 9

All 18 players:

Pter
    Kitten_k
    Molly
    Beaker Joe
    Lord TSC
    Necrominus
    Kolido
    Tritium
    Duffman
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Bounty Hunter
    Fixxer
    sKeith
    Drumpot
    Ardinn
    Seantheman
    MicksJaguar

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the bold are female

1 2 3 and 9

Ah, I forgot about Miss Pter.

• Advertisement

1 2 3 and 9

2,3, 9 I probably would have guessed.... my image of Pter has just changed though :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

And so it begins. No idea about Overwatch at all so I'm completely lost here with the references. Got dinner on the stove so I won't be here too much for the next hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Woohoo thread open, it's been a while!

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    And so it begins. No idea about Overwatch at all so I'm completely lost here with the references. Got dinner on the stove so I won't be here too much for the next hour or so.

Cooking for your buddies in the backroom?

2,3, 9 I probably would have guessed.... my image of Pter has just changed though :eek:

I wanted to type first then got confused when I saw your post, pjs post is much clearer

I wanted to type first then got confused when I saw your post, pjs post is much clearer

Don't worry the picture is crystal clear, this is now Pter in my head
    1daf07b80e037a6540f303215b82b6c9.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'll take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Its Pteria at weekends.

Evening all.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Im more of a Kingdom Come Deliverance or Skyrim VR guy, but ill adapt!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Wheres necro.... that record as as good as mine.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    I'll take that.

was either going to be her or the Ravishing Russian.

Lana-gifs-001_0042.gif

so day zero... nothing happens till tomorrow yes. All Fluff that can be disregarded then right... let the gifs flow

Overwatch < Final Fantasy 7

beakerjoe wrote: »

Final Fantasy 7 < Command & Conquer: Red Alert

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Red alert < red alert 2

Pter wrote: »
    Red alert < red alert 2

Red Alert 2 < Half Life

Everything < SoR part 2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Overwatch are the village team, to clarify

Nope.....

Im putting my vote in for Murray now based off this

Ahh FF7 now there is a game I could do in WW

FF7 > almost everything for me

tumblr_maso8uHeyA1qbn69no3_500.gif

• Advertisement

Nope.....

Im putting my vote in for Murray now based off this

Nothing beats the Hell March. Or a time traveling Einstein stopping Young Hitler

Advertisement