Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pokemon General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yeah I'd look to breed a traded one.

I'm not sure if I have any rare pokes but I can check. My dex tells me I've 394 at the moment. What sort of ones are you hunting down currently?

Pokémon Y exclusives, Piplup, Chikorita or Turtwig, or a Fossil Pokémon if you have any or those. After that any breeject is fine, I'm not at all fussed.

Can trade now if you're still up, or whenever suits

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I believe I have a magic bounce Xatu I can breed from.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sorry for the late reply. Had some technical issues logging in.
    Angron wrote: »
    I believe I have a magic bounce Xatu I can breed from.

That would be great if you could.
    Pokémon Y exclusives, Piplup, Chikorita or Turtwig, or a Fossil Pokémon if you have any or those. After that any breeject is fine, I'm not at all fussed.

Can trade now if you're still up, or whenever suits

I have a Piplup and a Turtwig.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

I have a Piplup and a Turtwig.

Deadly, either is fine. I'll breed him now and have it ready for the morning, shoot a PM if you want to organise a time for the trade.

Anyone have an Up-Grade or Porygon2? Just want him for the Dex, can return him as a PorygonZ or trade for a large assortment of Pokémon

• Advertisement

Anyone have an Up-Grade or Porygon2? Just want him for the Dex, can return him as a PorygonZ or trade for a large assortment of Pokémon

I have the Up-Grade. I'll stick it on a Turtwig and send it to you. I will be on the game for the next hour or so but can send it on to you tomorrow if that suits.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

I have the Up-Grade. I'll stick it on a Turtwig and send it to you. I will be on the game for the next hour or so but can send it on to you tomorrow if that suits.

Heading onto AS now :) Is there anything you'd like in return? Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll work on the Natu when I get home this evening. Had the joy of being monumentally sick the last 5 days, so I hadn't really felt up to doing much of anything.

Has anyone a Spearow/Fearow, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slowking, Sunflora, Shuckle or Cryogonal?

Don't want any of them, just need them registered in my Dex, and I'll have the National Dex cleared :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Has anyone a Spearow/Fearow, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slowking, Sunflora, Shuckle or Cryogonal?

Don't want any of them, just need them registered in my Dex, and I'll have the National Dex cleared :)

Should have a couple of them. Will probably be tomorrow before I'm online though

• Advertisement

Should have a couple of them. Will probably be tomorrow before I'm online though

That's perfect, Electivire and Gliscor are the main ones!

Thank you :)

I can touch trade you all of those if you're around this evening.

Will be on for the next hour or so if that suits? Got almost all except Gliscor now

Heading on now, is it just Gliscor you need?

I'll take a Slowking too if you have one handy?

FC is 1805-3281-7274

Edit again* Are you Denny?

Yup, I am indeed.

Thank you <3

I had a weird experience. I hatched not one but two shiny pokemon in the same day: a Scyther and a Pancham. Unfortunately neither look to be viable in battles since their stats are poor. Ah well.

On another note, I was wondering if anyone has the following pokemon available to trade:

Poochyena or Mightyena w/Moxie
    Vulpix or Ninetales w/Drought

I can breed some up for you.

Angron wrote: »
    I can breed some up for you.

Cheers man. I'd be very grateful. You've been a huge help with my requests.

• Advertisement

Where most people go out and do things, I train pokémon for theoretical teams that I never wind up using anyway.

Have those hatched now, I'll be online later on to trade them. Pooch has Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Play Rough, and Sucker Punch egg moves. Has Rattled, which will be Moxie when it evolves. No egg moves on the Vulpix though.

Thanks a lot. I didn't even cop that Mightyena had access to sucker punch. That's great.

I'll go on this evening after 8 o'clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

12764623_504946559688413_6720232456164941171_o.jpg

Lads has anyone got a 6IV ditto they'd be willing to give away?

HA pollywag/whirl/wrath/toad would be appreciated too

Thanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/BreedingDittos/

If you have a reddit account, you can get a 6IV ditto here.

I got one from there already, the gf is looking for one. The sub is also closed atm :(

Ah, blast. Sadly, I don't have one to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

I got one from there already, the gf is looking for one. The sub is also closed atm :(

You still need one?

• Advertisement

beaner09 wrote: »
    You still need one?

Aye if it's going!

FC is 2836-0719-9052

Thanks man!

Advertisement