Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Pokemon General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Aye if it's going!

FC is 2836-0719-9052

Thanks man!

Yeah I got one!

FC: 2638 - 1742 - 2275
    IGN: Beaner

I should be on in a few and then on/off throughout the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

beaner09 wrote: »
    Yeah I got one!

FC: 2638 - 1742 - 2275
    IGN: Beaner

I should be on in a few and then on/off throughout the day!

Sound man, just added you. Anything you'd like in return?

Sound man, just added you. Anything you'd like in return?

Worst thing you have, I basically have no space for anything so give me something I can release! :p

beaner09 wrote: »
    Worst thing you have, I basically have no space for anything so give me something I can release! :p

Beaner you have earned me a kiss :pac: Thanks a million bud

Beaner you have earned me a kiss :pac: Thanks a million bud

:pac::pac::pac: No problem!

Just seen you were looking for a HA member of the Poli family, can get that for ya later/2moro... which would you prefer Toad or Wrath? (I only have final evo's)

• Advertisement

I got one of those sorted, breeding him now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

There's a Zygarde available to download for XYORAS currently (50 percent forme)

Just go to mystery gift and receive via internet

Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal are to follow in the coming weeks

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/2/11567106/pokemon-zygarde-shiny-yveltal-xerneas-download

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ah feck, I missed the Hoopa :(

Anyone want to trade a little bit with me? I have 6 pokes for trade evolution and am in need of a Castform, Amaura/Aurorous and Minccino/Cinccino

*A Prism Scale or Milotic would be much appreciated too.

Has anyone had problems with Eevees not evolving? Have two that I've hatched from eggs and raised to Level 60, they max happiness at about level 30 or so the way in doing it yet neither will evolve. One is actually level 87

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Anyone want to trade a little bit with me? I have 6 pokes for trade evolution and am in need of a Castform, Amaura/Aurorous and Minccino/Cinccino

Has anyone had problems with Eevees not evolving? Have two that I've hatched from eggs and raised to Level 60, they max happiness at about level 30 or so the way in doing it yet neither will evolve. One is actually level 87

What are you trying to evolve them into?

• Advertisement

Umbreon, been levelling them during the day as well and there's no sign on an Espeon either.

Umbreon, been levelling them during the day as well and there's no sign on an Espeon either.

Did you change the clock on your 3DS around the time you've been trying? Or has this been going on for a few days??

Hasn't been changed in weeks. This is going on about 3 days now, wrecking my head. It's the only pokemon I can get myself left in my living Dex.

Hasn't been changed in weeks. This is going on about 3 days now, wrecking my head. It's the only pokemon I can get myself left in my living Dex.

That's weird! Only other things I can think of is try another eevee if you haven't already? Or I you have any of those berries that decreases friendship give it some of them then re reach max happiness?!

I can clone and trade you Espeon + Umbreon in a few days if it's still annoying you!

Tried with two yeah. Ah it only takes me an hour or so to raise em so I'm not too stuck if it comes to using more Eevees

You still need the Milotic/Aurorus/Castform/Cinccino? Could probably trade ya them 2moro or Sun!

Yeah please man, will be available daytime tomorrow or all day Sunday

Yeah please man, will be available daytime tomorrow or all day Sunday

I can trade some point today, have 4 crap mons ready! (Or 6 if you want Espeon/Umbreon)

Are you about now? Or give a shout anytime that suits, I'm not busy.

Can I get the Umbreon please <3

Are you about now? Or give a shout anytime that suits, I'm not busy.

Can I get the Umbreon please <3

Can trade for the next 5-10 minutes if you're ready? You can take the Espeon anyway if ua want, its BR and a nice gross green colour!

Edit: Gonna be watching the match now so won't see your reply for a while, but I'll have my DS on to trade!

• Advertisement

You weren't listed in my friends list for some reason, added you again there

*Edit* Yeah I gave you the lassies FC, mine is 1805-3281-7274

**Edit Cheers

You weren't listed in my friends list for some reason, added you again there

*Edit* Yeah I gave you the lassies FC, mine is 1805-3281-7274

That all good yeah?

Yeah perfect mate, thanks a million.

Would it be worth setting up a trading thread I wonder?

*Edit* We have one, I apologize for looking for trades here I'll use the other one in future

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Uranium is pretty cool :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Anime spoiler thingies:
    So tomorrow night, after 19 years and 930 episodes, Ash Ketchum might actually win a Pokemon league.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If he doesn't use Charizard, it doesn't count :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Angron wrote: »
    If he doesn't use Charizard, it doesn't count :pac:

I saw the semi-recent episode where Ash brought Charizard back because he was feeling nostalgic. To which, of course, you can relate, until you realize Ash is still technically 10 and then you're all like "mate, you're 10, why the hell have you even got a concept of nostalgia?"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

He lost.

It's cause he didn't use Charizard.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

My kids often pick up cards that other kids don't want because the names of the Pokemon are in English, so might as well be fake for all the French kids care. My daughter's friend gave her a shadow Charizard gold star earlier. Looking on the web it's worth $250 in mint condition but is there any market at all for rare cards with bent corners? Just in case she doesn't want it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Bending or damage of that sort tends to dramatically lower the cards value.

Advertisement