Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA glitching friends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Johnny broke the hundred Proco, are you gonna let him away with that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Any other time I would have been annoyed for missing a glitch but I'm ok for cash for a while... although that new update looks expensive.

Same here. Might have a clear out of some of the low riders to add to my balance. Looks like the new update won't be long clearing me out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Johnny broke the hundred Proco, are you gonna let him away with that?!

I dont think I'd chance going over 100mil tbh.
    I know they'd probably never take the cash but there must be some threshold where you'll attract Rockstars attention.

I'm at 60 and that'll do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Lenny5

So has the glitch been patched? Haven't had my ps4 in rest mode!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

The Glitch is back but slightly different, I havent tried it myself yet but here is what you need to do
    I don't care about the fight for the founder title but I'll just go with FreightTrainWTF on YouTube.

Steps Taken from Here

Steps: (Note, "panto" can be replaced with any car, including lowriders.)
    •1.Park a car from your garage in the middle of a job circle (your friend needs same job to before your friend walks into a job he need to turn off job circles)
    •2.Your friend start spam Y/Triangle on your car and hover over hide jobs
    •3. You go into your garage sit in a panto and tell your friend to show jobs until you get a message your friend leaves lobby you have to drive out with your panto or lowrider and go into your interaction menu and select request PV (friend isntant spam Y/Triangle)
    •4. Drive back into your garage and replace a rebel in your garage
    •5.Drive dublicated car in and out to make the invisivble car visible
    •6. tell your friend to join back in session and do everything again

Essentially this is the same as the recent Lowrider Dupe glitch that was recently "patched". Turns out it really wasn't and just made it a bit more inconvinent. But I won't complain if it means getting 500k+ an hour.

PM me your GT if you want to try this out before R* finds another way to patch this. Also Skype would be preferred for voice communication as I do not have a mic and this requires more coordination than previous. I'm on Xbox One!

Video Here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Good news. If it's still working later I'll be doing this into the early hours of the morning. I plan on getting a Yacht and a mansion when that new update comes out, and I'd be surprised if there's much change left out of $50m after buying both.

Bring it on, Louis! The sky is the limit!

TacoMan wrote: »
    Good news. If it's still working later I'll be doing this into the early hours of the morning. I plan on getting a Yacht and a mansion when that new update comes out, and I'd be surprised if there's much change left out of $50m after buying both.

You're so materialistic :rolleyes:

You're so materialistic :rolleyes:

"You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material SHADD!"

Will be interesting to see what the prices are going to be. I hope my 25mil is enough. Think I have few buffalos to shift with second character now I think of it so that will help. Most of the low riders are going as well as I never use them bar one or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Remember that gold jet TacoMan :pac: .

Might be better testing someone else's purchases before you spend your millions.

• Advertisement

I'm guessing the Yacht will cost around $30m and mansions will be $20m+. Then the new cars will probably cost the guts of $2m each after being fully upgraded. I might throw caution to the wind and try pass the $100m barrier later if Louis is still in da house.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Remember that gold jet TacoMan :pac: .

Might be better testing someone else's purchases before you spend your millions.

My pride and joy :o

#moneywellspent
    NOT!

My pride and joy :o

#moneywellspent
    NOT!

371357.jpg

Anyone had a chance to try the new glitsch yet? Hate to be a party pooper, but there's a few heads over on reddit saying they're getting kicked from online back to SP, while others can't get online at all. The fear is that R* seem to be patching it already :mad:

Anyone had a chance to try the new glitsch yet? Hate to be a party pooper, but there's a few heads over on reddit saying they're getting kicked from online back to SP, while others can't get online at all. The fear is that R* seem to be patching it already :mad:

Arnie quote night tonight?

371375.jpg

Arnie quote night tonight?

371375.jpg

Why not!? If the glitsh is fudged what's better than grabbing a few cans and roaring "WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?", "GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAAA" etc. into the mic for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

The original glitch, where you had to park next to the race in Grove Street, made my online game crash and threw me back into Story Mode when I was trying it the other day, I haven't had a go of this one yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I'm still in rest mode here and wondering cam glitch still be done??? Any1 else in rest mode knocking round...

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

DANNY2014 wrote:
    I'm still in rest mode here and wondering cam glitch still be done??? Any1 else in rest mode knocking round...

I had to restart game cause I couldn't join anyone's session. But if you can join a session with someone I don't see why it wouldn't still work.

Xmas Tree Launch Glitsch.

WHAT DA FUUUUUUDGE

• Advertisement

Transfer money and rank from modded account to legit account (ps4 only)

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/transfer-modded-accounts-money-rp-outfits-stats-and-settings-ps4-only-after-patch-1-31.1428254/

I have a modded account with rank 450 and $750m if anyone wants to use it.
    Won't be on for a few days though

Blackgator wrote: »
    Transfer money and rank from modded account to legit account (ps4 only)

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/transfer-modded-accounts-money-rp-outfits-stats-and-settings-ps4-only-after-patch-1-31.1428254/

I have a modded account with rank 450 and $750m if anyone wants to use it.
    Won't be on for a few days though

Sounds interesting and it can be used over and over which is cool. Think 750m is a bit too high to risk though lol.

Sounds interesting and it can be used over and over which is cool. Think 750m is a bit too high to risk though lol.

Just did glitch, so now have $750m on my main account, just as Louis is getting sacked.
    Good timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Just did glitch, so now have $750m on my main account, just as Louis is getting sacked.
    Good timing.

Mug'em!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

This glitch of all almighty glitches would take the fun outta New glitches couldn't do it...

Good timing.

Is it easy to do? Would it work to overright my character in slot 2?

Took a few tries to get it.
    It's transfered outfits and money, didn't change my rank, pegasus vehicles, cars or anything else.

Think u can use second character from both accounts and it should just change second character.
    U can use my modded account if u want. Let me know and I'll message you the login details.

Took a few tries to get it.
    It's transfered outfits and money, didn't change my rank, pegasus vehicles, cars or anything else.

Think u can use second character from both accounts and it should just change second character.
    U can use my modded account if u want. Let me know and I'll message you the login details.

Ah cool thanks. Dunno if I want to risk it but I'll have a think bout it later. Wonder is it patchable?

SHADDUPP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

SHADDUPP

Gliiitch ;)

Advertisement