Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Scotty # wrote: »
    Need a friend? be on later :P

Yeah, I'll be on later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Its so easy and quick and yet I still somehow fúck it up :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

By far the best glitch I've seen on GTA so far. Two players could make $15,000,000 each an hour doing this.

I'll be on from about 6.30pm if anyone needs help with it (PS4).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Is there much money to be made? I might jump on this evening or tomorrow evening if I get a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Do up a Buccaneer to the max and you'll sell a dupe for around $750k.

The duping process is very quick, just drive out a Buccaneer, run back into your garage and drive out a Rebel.

Park the Rebel aside and drive the Buccaneer back into the garage. It will store as a dupe in the slot you took the Rebel from.

Bypasses the 45 min wait too, so you'll make a killing on it. I'm praying it isn't patched by the time I get home this evening. I'd even be tempted to floor it home at lunch to fill up on dupes, but you need a second player to make it work.

This has to be the best paying glitsch so far.

• Advertisement

Good lord. I had planned a break this evening (from Fallout - I think the girlfriend preferred when I played GTA only!), but hopefully I can weasel my way on somehow for some Louis.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TacoMan wrote: »
    Do up a Buccaneer to the max and you'll sell a dupe for around $750k.

The duping process is very quick, just drive out a Buccaneer, run back into your garage and drive out a Rebel.

Park the Rebel aside and drive the Buccaneer back into the garage. It will store as a dupe in the slot you took the Rebel from.

Bypasses the 45 min wait too, so you'll make a killing on it. I'm praying it isn't patched by the time I get home this evening. I'd even be tempted to floor it home at lunch to fill up on dupes, but you need a second player to make it work.

This has to be the best paying glitsch so far.

Can you use any fully modded buccaneer? I have one fully done up from the low riders weekend spending spree. Could I use just that?

Yep, the glitsch will work with any car you have in your garage, the lowriders are worth the most with the Buccaneer valued the highest.

Finally we have a use for those gimmicky overpriced junk boxes.

Use a garage as close as you can to a LSC for quick turnaround. I use Alta Street, only 10 seconds from Benny's.

I'm praying it isn't patched by the time I get home this evening.
    To stop the hotfix (patch) being applied...
    1. Go to System settings on PS4.
    2. Go to Power Options
    3. Go to Rest State Options (or something like that)
    4. Select 'Keep Apps Suspended' (or something like that)

This will stop GTA from shutting down when you put the PS4 in standby. When you power on again it will say you must find a new session but it will not restart GTA therefore not apply the hotfix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Yep, the glitsch will work with any car you have in your garage, the lowriders are worth the most with the Buccaneer valued the highest.

Finally we have a use for those gimmicky overpriced junk boxes.

Perfect. If I juggle few cars into free spaces in other garages I should have my buccaneer and 9 free spaces in alta street with minimal faffing around so hopefully it's still there tonight.

Can't see them leaving it go that long though but fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

To stop the hotfix (patch) being applied...
    1. Go to System settings on PS4.
    2. Go to Power Options
    3. Go to Rest State Options (or something like that)
    4. Select 'Keep Apps Suspended' (or something like that)

This will stop GTA from shutting down when you put the PS4 in standby. When you power on again it will say you must find a new session but it will not restart GTA therefore not apply the hotfix.

Gonna try this goin online now and will rest it and then try Louis when I'm on after 10 tonite hope it works...?

Perfect. If I juggle few cars into free spaces in other garages I should have my buccaneer and 9 free spaces in alta street with minimal faffing around so hopefully it's still there tonight.

Can't see them leaving it go that long though but fingers crossed.

I sacrificed my Sanchez to make space for a dupe, might overwrite a few more if it's still working later.

Unless it's worth more than $750k, or it has a glitschy paint job it's getting sold!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Wear hat with mask glitch. (But not until lowrider glitch is patched ofcourse)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Shadly the glitsh hash been patcshed! :(

Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

I left my PS4 in rest mode with GTA suspended. Fired it up, 2 minutes later: "An error has occured in GTA"

Handy seven mill made tonight in about 40 mins - nice one to johnny for helping me out!

Wolfsburg applied a patsch of their own tonight Phobos, Louis is out on his luck on all fronts!

Handy seven mill made tonight in about 40 mins - nice one to johnny for helping me out!

Wolfsburg applied a patsch of their own tonight Phobos, Louis is out on his luck on all fronts!

It certainly looks like Van Gaal has been hotfixed, Frankie, and there's no BlackGator with his PS4 in Rest Mode at Old Trafford to save him!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

It certainly looks like Van Gaal has been hotfixed, Frankie, and there's no BlackGator with his PS4 in Rest Mode at Old Trafford to save him!

Dannydegeabubbles shall be on soon to save us all

Trying it now if any1 is on Gta all drunk and ****ttt

• Advertisement

:eek: Is the glitch still working? Was Max acting the pup above? I only played FO tonight because I thought the glitch was patched :(

:eek: Is the glitch still working? Was Max acting the pup above? I only played FO tonight because I thought the glitch was patched :(

Myself zanatoo and gator av ps4 in rest mode so we can still go frankie5fingers on ur ass

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Thanks again to Gator, I've hit the heady heights of $10 million! Now I just have to decide which 4 hats/funny masks to spend it all on before I'm in the Rockstar poorhouse again.

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Myself zanatoo and gator av ps4 in rest mode so we can still go frankie5fingers on ur ass

I might take you up on that offer Daniel.....whatever way you meant it ;)

e6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf.jpg

Hope to get on tonite for an hour... Hope to fill a garage or two myself... Should be hitting the grove streets after 7 bells...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I rubbed off the PS4 this morning and accidentally ejected the disc (those fudging touch buttons) while still in rest mode! I figured it would be OK but just turen it on there now and had to restart GTA! :(:(:(

I've two empty garages if anyone still with the glitch is willing to donate 20 mins?

Gutted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I rubbed off the PS4 this morning and accidentally ejected the disc (those fudging touch buttons) while still in rest mode! I figured it would be OK but just turen it on there now and had to restart GTA! :(:(:(

I've two empty garages if anyone still with the glitch is willing to donate 20 mins?

Gutted.

Tempted to use Tacomans pic from above again :pac:

On topic: I'd say Gator would be your best bet.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I'd say Gator would be your best bet.

Hands off! I saw him first :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Any other time I would have been annoyed for missing a glitch but I'm ok for cash for a while... although that new update looks expensive.

Advertisement