Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Dupers Beware!

R* have added code in the last update to detect dupes by their licence plate. If you have dupes stored bring one to LSC and see can you add one of your personalized plates to it. If not, it's a flagged dupe - keep/sell at your own risk.

I got a 1-car sell limit yesterday after selling 1 duped Retro Elegy obtained from the glitsch around December. I've around 10 left in total and will be selling these off slowly (I've read the sell limit is one car per 30 hours :mad: ).

There's a bit of hysteria on 7sins about this so I'm investing in a ton of fully upgraded X-80s (all with different plates) in preparation/fear of the worst case scenario (money-wipe).

Anyone using the current dupe glitsch, the advice from 7sins is to change the plate on the Elegy/whatever before you start the dupe glitsch process.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TacoMan wrote: »
    Dupers Beware!

R* have added code in the last update to detect dupes by their licence plate. If you have dupes stored bring one to LSC and see can you add one of your personalized plates to it. If not, it's a flagged dupe - keep/sell at your own risk.

I got a 1-car sell limit yesterday after selling 1 duped Retro Elegy obtained from the glitsch around December. I've around 10 left in total and will be selling these off slowly (I've read the sell limit is one car per 30 hours :mad: ).

There's a bit of hysteria on 7sins about this so I'm investing in a ton of fully upgraded X-80s (all with different plates) in preparation/fear of the worst case scenario (money-wipe).

Anyone using the current dupe glitsch, the advice from 7sins is to change the plate on the Elegy/whatever before you start the dupe glitsch process.

Nobuss. Might have to do a bit of "re organising" so ðŸ˜

More info on the dupe detection system.

(I'll spare ye the multiple lines of code)

It seems that it records the last 10 cars you sell and if two cars have the same plate you'll get zapped with the 1 car/30 hour nonsense.

So if you can sell 9 different street cars (or dupes with different custom plates) then sell a dupe. (repeat to fade)

Painful, but it seems the only way for now to avoid detection/sell limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Shurrup Phobiss

More info on the dupe detection system.

(I'll spare ye the multiple lines of code)

It seems that it records the last 10 cars you sell and if two cars have the same plate you'll get zapped with the 1 car/30 hour nonsense.

So if you can sell 9 different street cars (or dupes with different custom plates) then sell a dupe. (repeat to fade)

Painful, but it seems the only way for now to avoid detection/sell limit.

Have about 10 left. Might cut my losses and order elegys over them.

• Advertisement

Will start up a crew session in a while if anyone wants to join and sort there garages etc without being hounded.

Robbed from Se7ensins

Requirements:
    * 2 friends
    * CEO garage that's full
    * 4 cars, in this order: random, random, stock Elegy, Elegy retro

Steps:
    * Have one friend in his own apartment
    * Have the friend send you an invite to his apartment
    * Do not accept, but leave it in your phone to accept later
    * Friend 2 will stand behind random car #2 (before the stock Elegy)
    * Move into the blue circle and click right on the D-pad to rearrange your cars
    * Swap random #1 with random #2
    * Friend #2 will walk through the space random #2 was
    * Swap the stock Elegy and the Retro
    * Accept the invite (at this time, the Retro should still appear in slot #6)
    * Once you load into the garage, pull up Legendary Motorsports
    * Order a new Elegy and place it in slot #6 (on the list it should appear as a regular Elegy)
    * Wait for the Elegy to be delivered
    * Go back to your garage
    * In slot #6 will appear to be Retro, but on the list it says Elegy
    * Take it to the mod shop, put a custom plate on it
    * Exit mod shop, go back and sell for 900k!
    * Rinse, repeat

DO NOT SELL MORE THAN 8 IN ONE DAY

What Da Fuudge:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

What Da Fuudge:

ah jaysus phobinda have ya nothing easier then that. something that i can do myself while being anti social :pac:

ah jaysus phobinda have ya nothing easier then that. something that i can do myself while being anti social :pac:

Noooooooo.

Looks handy enough though.

Noooooooo.

Looks handy enough though.

you used to be cool :p might be on later to try it. i only have 3 million :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I know you've no mates, so I'll give you a hand out of pity.

I know you've no mates, so I'll give you a hand out of pity.

thanks bae

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

New glitch. Haven't tried it myself cause I'm Richie Rich rich, but looks very easy.

https://goo.gl/9hyHrZ

New duping glitch on the go at the moment, can be done solo too. Details/video on se7ensins.

Might give it a spin later, the recent updates are beginning to put a dent in my millions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

New duping glitch on the go at the moment, can be done solo too. Details/video on se7ensins.

Might give it a spin later, the recent updates are beginning to put a dent in my millions.

Can you link it please?

Here ya go (sorry couldn't link from work earlier). Video in the OP

Glitsch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Some of the fellas in those vids have serious amounts of dough. I just have a small fraction of those amounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

There doesn't seem to be a PC method. Plus you need the Terrorbyte (for the Xbox method at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Tried the xbox method but looks to be patched.
    Glitchers need to find a method that doesnt involve using the new stuff since most players dont have enough to buy the new stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

If you already have MC businesses, crates warehouse, and bunker, buy the nightclub and upgrade it. It'll produce additional revenue in the background without needing to be resupplied, etc. You can afk and it'll generate roughly 1 million every 24 hours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement