Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Glitsch - Pacific Standard Heist

(robbed from Reddit)

start Pacific Standard Heist.
    Complete all setups.
    Start Finale

Host takes $0 and splits all money among other three players.

One person collects all the money at the bank.

Use kuruma method or whatever works for you to complete it fastest.
    when its time to get on the boat, have the person who collected the money be the captain (driver) on the boat.

point boat straight towards the final Yellow circle (waypoint) just press the acceleration, * do not touch direction at all. or any other buttons.
    as soon as the boat is aligned straight to the final waypoint (circle), The host close the GTA APP. by ( holding [ps] button on controller and close the gta app)

Three remaining players will complete the finale and get their cut. The host will still have the finale incomplete and can start it over and over.
    The host doesn't get anything so it only works if you and your friends all have a finale ready and you guys can take turns in hosting.
    Easy $300k to $500k every run, depending on your cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

369003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

There's a get cars glitch over on 7s. For ps4 only though. There's a teleport glitch in it aswell. If someone could get it to work, hey gator, we could knock out the elite challenges in no time at all this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Street Car Dupe Glitsch

Just tested this and it worked. I started a Simeon job after calling him and requesting one.
    (Might wanna just respray a car and test it first before pumping a few 100k into a street car)

1. Fully upgrade street car but do not put on tracker.

2. Find race job circle closest to your garage.

3. Open phone while in car and join a contact mission from Gerald, Lester,etc then backout.

4. Now get in car again and drive into middle of circle and get out.

5. Back out of lobby.

6. Car will respawn. Drive into your garage.

7. Come back outside and walk into same race job circle.

8. Load race completely and quit using your phone.

9. You will respawn in dupe of car you just drove into garage.

10. Repeat from step 3.

(Might be best doing it in a invite only lobby as the loading times are faster, and will stop Bollocks' from blowing up your uninsured car)

YESH! WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESSHHHH!

video-undefined-1FE6DC6E00000578-890_636x358.jpg

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE GLITSCH!!!!

Gonna try this now.

Car didn't respawn after race. Noooooo

Edit: Tried again and it worked. Duped a full garage.

New glitch over on Se7enSins. Gonna test now. Looks like a good one if it works

Is it the one that needs 2 players and you're duping lowriders over Rusty Rebels? Just reading about it on Reddit now. I'll be on later to give it a shot.

Hats off to Louis, he has been on top form recently. Glitsches EVERYWHERE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Blackgator wrote: »
    New glitch over on Se7enSins. Gonna test now. Looks like a good one if it works
    Need a friend? be on later :P

• Advertisement

Scotty # wrote: »
    Need a friend? be on later :P

Yeah, I'll be on later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Its so easy and quick and yet I still somehow fúck it up :/

By far the best glitch I've seen on GTA so far. Two players could make $15,000,000 each an hour doing this.

I'll be on from about 6.30pm if anyone needs help with it (PS4).

Is there much money to be made? I might jump on this evening or tomorrow evening if I get a chance!

Do up a Buccaneer to the max and you'll sell a dupe for around $750k.

The duping process is very quick, just drive out a Buccaneer, run back into your garage and drive out a Rebel.

Park the Rebel aside and drive the Buccaneer back into the garage. It will store as a dupe in the slot you took the Rebel from.

Bypasses the 45 min wait too, so you'll make a killing on it. I'm praying it isn't patched by the time I get home this evening. I'd even be tempted to floor it home at lunch to fill up on dupes, but you need a second player to make it work.

This has to be the best paying glitsch so far.

• Advertisement

Good lord. I had planned a break this evening (from Fallout - I think the girlfriend preferred when I played GTA only!), but hopefully I can weasel my way on somehow for some Louis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TacoMan wrote: »
    Do up a Buccaneer to the max and you'll sell a dupe for around $750k.

The duping process is very quick, just drive out a Buccaneer, run back into your garage and drive out a Rebel.

Park the Rebel aside and drive the Buccaneer back into the garage. It will store as a dupe in the slot you took the Rebel from.

Bypasses the 45 min wait too, so you'll make a killing on it. I'm praying it isn't patched by the time I get home this evening. I'd even be tempted to floor it home at lunch to fill up on dupes, but you need a second player to make it work.

This has to be the best paying glitsch so far.

Can you use any fully modded buccaneer? I have one fully done up from the low riders weekend spending spree. Could I use just that?

Yep, the glitsch will work with any car you have in your garage, the lowriders are worth the most with the Buccaneer valued the highest.

Finally we have a use for those gimmicky overpriced junk boxes.

Use a garage as close as you can to a LSC for quick turnaround. I use Alta Street, only 10 seconds from Benny's.

I'm praying it isn't patched by the time I get home this evening.
    To stop the hotfix (patch) being applied...
    1. Go to System settings on PS4.
    2. Go to Power Options
    3. Go to Rest State Options (or something like that)
    4. Select 'Keep Apps Suspended' (or something like that)

This will stop GTA from shutting down when you put the PS4 in standby. When you power on again it will say you must find a new session but it will not restart GTA therefore not apply the hotfix.

• Advertisement

Yep, the glitsch will work with any car you have in your garage, the lowriders are worth the most with the Buccaneer valued the highest.

Finally we have a use for those gimmicky overpriced junk boxes.

Perfect. If I juggle few cars into free spaces in other garages I should have my buccaneer and 9 free spaces in alta street with minimal faffing around so hopefully it's still there tonight.

Can't see them leaving it go that long though but fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

To stop the hotfix (patch) being applied...
    1. Go to System settings on PS4.
    2. Go to Power Options
    3. Go to Rest State Options (or something like that)
    4. Select 'Keep Apps Suspended' (or something like that)

This will stop GTA from shutting down when you put the PS4 in standby. When you power on again it will say you must find a new session but it will not restart GTA therefore not apply the hotfix.

Gonna try this goin online now and will rest it and then try Louis when I'm on after 10 tonite hope it works...?

Perfect. If I juggle few cars into free spaces in other garages I should have my buccaneer and 9 free spaces in alta street with minimal faffing around so hopefully it's still there tonight.

Can't see them leaving it go that long though but fingers crossed.

I sacrificed my Sanchez to make space for a dupe, might overwrite a few more if it's still working later.

Unless it's worth more than $750k, or it has a glitschy paint job it's getting sold!

Wear hat with mask glitch. (But not until lowrider glitch is patched ofcourse)

Shadly the glitsh hash been patcshed! :(

Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

I left my PS4 in rest mode with GTA suspended. Fired it up, 2 minutes later: "An error has occured in GTA"

Handy seven mill made tonight in about 40 mins - nice one to johnny for helping me out!

Wolfsburg applied a patsch of their own tonight Phobos, Louis is out on his luck on all fronts!

Handy seven mill made tonight in about 40 mins - nice one to johnny for helping me out!

Wolfsburg applied a patsch of their own tonight Phobos, Louis is out on his luck on all fronts!

It certainly looks like Van Gaal has been hotfixed, Frankie, and there's no BlackGator with his PS4 in Rest Mode at Old Trafford to save him!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

It certainly looks like Van Gaal has been hotfixed, Frankie, and there's no BlackGator with his PS4 in Rest Mode at Old Trafford to save him!

Dannydegeabubbles shall be on soon to save us all

Trying it now if any1 is on Gta all drunk and ****ttt

• Advertisement

:eek: Is the glitch still working? Was Max acting the pup above? I only played FO tonight because I thought the glitch was patched :(

:eek: Is the glitch still working? Was Max acting the pup above? I only played FO tonight because I thought the glitch was patched :(

Myself zanatoo and gator av ps4 in rest mode so we can still go frankie5fingers on ur ass

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Thanks again to Gator, I've hit the heady heights of $10 million! Now I just have to decide which 4 hats/funny masks to spend it all on before I'm in the Rockstar poorhouse again.

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Myself zanatoo and gator av ps4 in rest mode so we can still go frankie5fingers on ur ass

I might take you up on that offer Daniel.....whatever way you meant it ;)

e6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf.jpg

Hope to get on tonite for an hour... Hope to fill a garage or two myself... Should be hitting the grove streets after 7 bells...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I rubbed off the PS4 this morning and accidentally ejected the disc (those fudging touch buttons) while still in rest mode! I figured it would be OK but just turen it on there now and had to restart GTA! :(:(:(

I've two empty garages if anyone still with the glitch is willing to donate 20 mins?

Gutted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I rubbed off the PS4 this morning and accidentally ejected the disc (those fudging touch buttons) while still in rest mode! I figured it would be OK but just turen it on there now and had to restart GTA! :(:(:(

I've two empty garages if anyone still with the glitch is willing to donate 20 mins?

Gutted.

Tempted to use Tacomans pic from above again :pac:

On topic: I'd say Gator would be your best bet.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I'd say Gator would be your best bet.

Hands off! I saw him first :pac:

• Advertisement

Any other time I would have been annoyed for missing a glitch but I'm ok for cash for a while... although that new update looks expensive.

Johnny broke the hundred Proco, are you gonna let him away with that?!

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Any other time I would have been annoyed for missing a glitch but I'm ok for cash for a while... although that new update looks expensive.

Same here. Might have a clear out of some of the low riders to add to my balance. Looks like the new update won't be long clearing me out though.

Johnny broke the hundred Proco, are you gonna let him away with that?!

I dont think I'd chance going over 100mil tbh.
    I know they'd probably never take the cash but there must be some threshold where you'll attract Rockstars attention.

I'm at 60 and that'll do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Lenny5

So has the glitch been patched? Haven't had my ps4 in rest mode!

The Glitch is back but slightly different, I havent tried it myself yet but here is what you need to do
    I don't care about the fight for the founder title but I'll just go with FreightTrainWTF on YouTube.

Steps Taken from Here

Steps: (Note, "panto" can be replaced with any car, including lowriders.)
    •1.Park a car from your garage in the middle of a job circle (your friend needs same job to before your friend walks into a job he need to turn off job circles)
    •2.Your friend start spam Y/Triangle on your car and hover over hide jobs
    •3. You go into your garage sit in a panto and tell your friend to show jobs until you get a message your friend leaves lobby you have to drive out with your panto or lowrider and go into your interaction menu and select request PV (friend isntant spam Y/Triangle)
    •4. Drive back into your garage and replace a rebel in your garage
    •5.Drive dublicated car in and out to make the invisivble car visible
    •6. tell your friend to join back in session and do everything again

Essentially this is the same as the recent Lowrider Dupe glitch that was recently "patched". Turns out it really wasn't and just made it a bit more inconvinent. But I won't complain if it means getting 500k+ an hour.

PM me your GT if you want to try this out before R* finds another way to patch this. Also Skype would be preferred for voice communication as I do not have a mic and this requires more coordination than previous. I'm on Xbox One!

Video Here

• Advertisement

Good news. If it's still working later I'll be doing this into the early hours of the morning. I plan on getting a Yacht and a mansion when that new update comes out, and I'd be surprised if there's much change left out of $50m after buying both.

Bring it on, Louis! The sky is the limit!

Good news. If it's still working later I'll be doing this into the early hours of the morning. I plan on getting a Yacht and a mansion when that new update comes out, and I'd be surprised if there's much change left out of $50m after buying both.

You're so materialistic :rolleyes:

You're so materialistic :rolleyes:

"You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material SHADD!"

Will be interesting to see what the prices are going to be. I hope my 25mil is enough. Think I have few buffalos to shift with second character now I think of it so that will help. Most of the low riders are going as well as I never use them bar one or two.

Remember that gold jet TacoMan :pac: .

Might be better testing someone else's purchases before you spend your millions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement