Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft brew offers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

magicmoves wrote: »

not a great deal considering they are 5 for a tenner in Molloys

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

DeadParrot wrote: »
    not a great deal considering they are 5 for a tenner in Molloys

The pale ale works out at 1.84 a bottle with free delivery. If you don't have molloys near you and even if you do this is a better deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,804 ✭✭✭b.gud

They have a mixed box coming out before Christmas too, which is very handy!!!

This one? http://www.eightdegrees.ie/product/christmas-gift-special-mixed-case-18x330ml-slainte-beer-book-2xglasses/

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kloppstar

The Full Irish is €2.59 in O'Briens - not much point in ordering 24 at a time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Kloppstar wrote: »
    The Full Irish is €2.59 in O'Briens - not much point in ordering 24 at a time...
    That's good value. Buying direct works out at €2.50 each, so probably not worth getting 24 to save 10c a bottle all right

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

That's good value. Buying direct works out at €2.50 each, so probably not worth getting 24 to save 10c a bottle all right

The 2% O'Briens points almost cover the gap; but that requires there being one near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

L1011 wrote: »
    The 2% O'Briens points almost cover the gap; but that requires there being one near you.

They are everywhere, like Paddy Power shops

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

They are everywhere, like Paddy Power shops

5 stores outside the GDA, 12 in total outside Dublin as far as I can tell from their website. Mostly a Dublin/North Wicklow chain still.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kloppstar

Four craft beers for 11 in Dunnes, includes the O'Hara's range, Blacks of Kinsale & more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I ordered some Full Irish from 8 degrees yesterday evening and they arrived about an hour ago. Much handier than driving to an offy and picking up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

L1011 wrote: »

That's down to 1% these days. Wine is still 3%, but beer/cider, etc have joined spirits and are all one point per euro now.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭flended12

Radikale brought out their new 'botanical' offer today. Very limited edition as far as I can see

An File wrote: »
    That's down to 1% these days. Wine is still 3%, but beer/cider, etc have joined spirits and are all one point per euro now.

Bah. I usually only buy whisky there though, so no huge loss

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Kloppstar wrote: »
    Four craft beers for 11 in Dunnes, includes the O'Hara's range, Blacks of Kinsale & more

You have to be kidding me? It was 4 for 9, then 4 for 10 in last few months but now 4 for 11. Thankfully hobgoblin is only 2.10 normally as is old speckled hen

Expect a pre Christmas price cut to the old price as an 'offer'!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

TheDriver wrote: »
    You have to be kidding me? It was 4 for 9, then 4 for 10 in last few months but now 4 for 11. Thankfully hobgoblin is only 2.10 normally as is old speckled hen

It's 4 for 9 in cornelscourt

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

TheDriver wrote:

It's 4 for €9. Just got rocketship, KPA, deception and Leann Follain

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I'm seeing 4 for €9 here on the latest leaflet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

Crumpets wrote: »
    I'm seeing 4 for €9 here on the latest leaflet!

Latest leaflet where? Dunnes?

Edit: Never mind, found it, it's Dunnes, on page 22. Those are some great offers!

Is it just me or are the Guinness Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter strange looking, as in the contents of the bottle should be black?!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

ionapaul wrote: »
    Yep, that's what I got. About an hour ago I got yet another email, telling me the order has been passed to the shipping department, so another hurdle crossed I think.

Are there any craft brewers in Ireland that ship directly to consumers, or do we have to go through off-licenses/supermarkets only?

Did your order go through? They cancelled mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Got the 4 for 9 in dunnes. Is this a Christmas leaflet I.e. A few weeks in the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

TheDriver wrote: »
    Got the 4 for 9 in dunnes. Is this a Christmas leaflet I.e. A few weeks in the offer?

Til the end of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Don't think its been canceled yet, though no idea of shipping status at present. Have gotten so many emails from them at this point, last one was an invoice one.

ionapaul wrote: »
    Don't think its been canceled yet, though no idea of shipping status at present. Have gotten so many emails from them at this point, last one was an invoice one.

You're probably safe so. Which one did you order? Mine was the Weissbier

And mine, said they dont ship to Ireland even though they did last week:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

vicwatson wrote: »
    And mine, said they dont ship to Ireland even though they did last week:rolleyes:

Was it cancelled even after you received the invoice? I haven't heard anything from them since they emailed me that.

Was it cancelled even after you received the invoice? I haven't heard anything from them since they emailed me that.

Yes they took PayPal payment, credit card debited then email saying they cancelled as they don't ship to Ireland. I obviously got lucky with the first order.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yes they took PayPal payment, credit card debited then email saying they cancelled as they don't ship to Ireland. I obviously got lucky with the first order.

Definitely haven't received a cancellation email...yet! Got that invoice email on Wednesday.

I just had my PayPal refunded, no word from the company itself.

• Advertisement

I just had my PayPal refunded, no word from the company itself.

They are as ignorant

Advertisement