Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian Airline shot down

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Jewish devil worshipers? Its an interesting concept i'll grant you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

You are talking to a numerologist here..

Obvious ... To distract the gullible masses that watch mainstream media with padding while Genocide takes place in GAZA and also to draw Russia into war... Mossad is the left arm of Satan.

The date was chosen well in advance ... numbers all line up like a one arm bandit Jack pot..

Why would they leave clues that make it obvious that they were involved?...

There is power in those numbers.... the "33",000 feet was a magic number ... the altitude that the plane got supposingly blown out of the sky...

The passengers were already DEAD and Rotten before this plane even took even took off by remote control. .

There are two things to look out for in MH17.... The numbers that add up and the numbers that don't add up... First we should deal with the numbers that add up...

the 7's 17' and 777's

Boeing 777 Crashes on 17/7/2014 = 777 (2+0+1+4=7) also 121 days after MH370 crashed……121÷ 7 = 17

Other numerical lack pots..........

9/11 Israeli False flag Sept 11 is the 111th day before end of year and the 254th of the year….2+5+4 = 11

London Tube Bombing False Flag 7 /7 / 2005 (2+0+0+5 = 7) 777

Madrid Atocha Bomb 2004 False Flag (train no 21431) 2+1+4+3+1=11 Date = 11 /3/ 2004 = 11

1/1/1999 the Euro was introduced in exactly 11 countries.

#Always look out for those numbers because the Devil is in the detail.

Wow

You signed up in month 7 ........in 2014 = also 7 ( 2+0+1+4) and you posted this on the 29th 9-2=7 or the name "r+o+t+u+n+d+a added up = 7

The name of the rotunda hospital = Phone: (01) 817 1700

Booking.com. 151 hotels near rotunda hospital 1+5+1=7

http://www.booking.com/landmark/ie/rotunda-hospital.html

And I did I not even tried really hard

So who are you really ??

weisses wrote: »
    Wow

You signed up in month 7 ........in 2014 = also 7 ( 2+0+1+4) and you posted this on the 29th 9-2=7 or the name "r+o+t+u+n+d+a added up = 7

The name of the rotunda hospital = Phone: (01) 817 1700

Booking.com. 151 hotels near rotunda hospital 1+5+1=7

http://www.booking.com/landmark/ie/rotunda-hospital.html

And I did I not even tried really hard

So who are you really ??

Perhaps he is a mossad agent and this is all a giant double-bluff?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I've already given out one warning today on this thread, stay on topic and cut out the personal attacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Harold Weiss

Beano wrote: »

God chose Jews to rule over the land, it's in the bible so it must be true.

I'm an atheist but even I accept God granted Jews the right to exterminate brown people.

You know what I'd like most of all though? The ability to walk outside, jump into anyones car, drive away and when I get pulled over by the police, tell them "officer, God said I could take this car, that's why I took it"

Then, to top it off, walk into someones home, tell the people to get out or face death because God granted me the land many thousands of years ago.

How cool would that be?

• Advertisement

God chose Jews to rule over the land, it's in the bible so it must be true.

I'm an atheist but even I accept God granted Jews the right to exterminate brown people.

You know what I'd like most of all though? The ability to walk outside, jump into anyone's car, drive away and when I get pulled over by the police, tell them "officer, God said I could take this car, that's why I took it"

Then, to top it off, walk into someone's home, tell the people to get out or face death because God granted me the land many thousands of years ago.

How cool would that be?

how is that in any way relevant to my post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Harold Weiss

how is that in any way relevant to my post?

Might be relevant to Rotunda Shill.

Might be relevant to Rotunda Shill.

so why quote me?

He has a week to think about that.

Now stay on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

King Mob wrote: »
    So do you believe that they would indeed fail if they used a different date or are they mistaken in their beliefs?

Again you seem to be contradicting yourself.
    You say that they are discretely using secret numbers.
    But you are also saying that you know the numbers and that they are obvious.

Could you explain that the inherent power of number is?

I don't see any contradiction. If the German army were sending out coded messages over radio signals during WWII and there is a team in Bletchley Park who have decoded the messages it isn't a contradiction.

I take it you are unfamiliar with Eliaphas Levi?

I take it you are unfamiliar with Eliaphas Levi?

how is that relevant? he wasnt jewish.

how is that relevant? he wasnt jewish.
    meh...he was a kabalist.

meh...he was a kabalist.

so not relevant at all then.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,231 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I don't see any contradiction. If the German army were sending out coded messages over radio signals during WWII and there is a team in Bletchley Park who have decoded the messages it isn't a contradiction.
    That might be so if he didn't both say they were trying to be discreet as well as say they were deliberately being obvious.
    That is a contradiction.

This also assumes that there is something to be decoded in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

I have also read that an identical twin to the same Malaysian Boeing 747, was found in a storage hanger in Tel Aviv.
    Hmmm.....
    Who was on the plane?
    Top researchers and scientists for Special Ops Military.
    All Specializing in Weapons Cloaking Technology

Patents co owned with Rothschild
    Until the plane went down...
    He now owns it all.

Hmmmm....

I have also read that an identical twin to the same Malaysian Boeing 747, was found in a storage hanger in Tel Aviv.
    Hmmm.....
    Who was on the plane?
    Top researchers and scientists for Special Ops Military.
    All Specializing in Weapons Cloaking Technology

Patents co owned with Rothschild
    Until the plane went down...
    He now owns it all.

Hmmmm....

we've discussed this already. its a red herring.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Russian report now stating it was shot down by a fighter jet.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/russian-tv-channel-says-photos-show-mh17-shot-115043562.html

Egginacup wrote: »
    Russian report now stating it was shot down by a fighter jet.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/russian-tv-channel-says-photos-show-mh17-shot-115043562.html
    Russian state-controlled TV has broadcast what it called "sensational" photographs, which it said supported Moscow's theory that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet.

I stopped taking that piece seriously after the part in bold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I stopped taking that piece seriously after the part in bold

It actually got funnier after that:
    Bellingcat, a British investigative journalism website, described the photographs as "a crude fabrication", highlighting what it said were several inconsistencies, which included signs that the photos had been partly compiled from historical Google Earth imagery dating from 2012.

I'm not really following this CT much but the tiniest bit of googling would show that the photo is a wopper of a fake.

Given how easily it can be shown to be a fake, I can only assume that anyone presenting this photo as evidence for anything is attempting to deceive - I highly doubt anyone could be so gullible as to believe that the image is genuine.

After 17 months, wreckage of a Boeing 777 is being recovered - most likely from flight 370.

The next few weeks should be interesting in this case, but by the looks of it - the plane hit the Indian Ocean, whether it was a mid-air explosion or something else remains to be seen, this paragraph caught my eye though
    If the serial number on the flaperon confirms that it is from Flight 370, then the laboratory can use sophisticated tools to try to glean more information about the causes of the crash, such as whether its shape corresponds more to a mid-air explosion or a crash into the ocean.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0802/718788-malaysia-reunion-debris/

After 17 months, wreckage of a Boeing 777 is being recovered - most likely from flight 370.

The next few weeks should be interesting in this case, but by the looks of it - the plane hit the Indian Ocean, whether it was a mid-air explosion or something else remains to be seen, this paragraph caught my eye though

Reports they found a Plane door as well now on the Island

Turns out to be a ladder apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

If the serial number on the flaperon confirms that it is from Flight 370, then the laboratory can use sophisticated tools to try to glean more information about the causes of the crash, such as whether its shape corresponds more to a mid-air explosion or a crash into the ocean.

Sophisticated tools...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

The Dagda wrote: »
    It's reported in RT that Putin's plane was in the vicinity of the Malaysian jet when it was shot down.

Being shot down by mistake when the real target is Putin seems a more likely theory than some of the clutching at straws here.

I was going to post that about Putin being either 20 mins ahead or behind the Maylasian plane that was shot down. Also, it seems a pilot has been recorded stating, very nervously, something to the effect that he shot the wrong plane....I will see if I can find a link, not saying I necessarily believe it is/isn't a fake.

I do believe the US would certainly assasinate Putin if they could, no wonder he went to that G8 thing surrounded by navy ships. Putin, in a fair fight, would wipe the American military's eye everytime, he one shrewd crafty operator.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

I doibt very much that it was a botched assassination of putin by ukraine or the US. There are easier and less obviously stupid ways of doing things. Nervous rebels newly trained on a surface to air missile system with itchy trigger fingers messed up and launched a missile at a far away target maybe another plane and then shot the airliner down. Interesting to see the dutch report out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭mulbot

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    I doibt very much that it was a botched assassination of putin by ukraine or the US. There are easier and less obviously stupid ways of doing things. Nervous rebels newly trained on a surface to air missile system with itchy trigger fingers messed up and launched a missile at a far away target maybe another plane and then shot the airliner down. Interesting to see the dutch report out next week

Oh no doubt they will try blame Russian involvement again,especially now with syria etc,trying to drum up western support against Russia,

mulbot wrote: »
    Oh no doubt they will try blame Russian involvement again,especially now with syria etc,trying to drum up western support against Russia,

The report is not answering the question who did it, simply because it was not in the scope of the investigation ..... But nice try

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭mulbot

The report is not answering the question who did it, simply because it was not in the scope of the investigation ..... But nice try

Yea but it will show all and any components related to anything "mysterious" being involved-what's the bets they will be "Russian" made

• Advertisement

mulbot wrote: »
    Yea but it will show all and any components related to anything "mysterious" being involved-what's the bets they will be "Russian" made

Isn't all that is used over there Russian made ?

Advertisement