Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

to any1 dat no's dat dirty prostitute xxxxx tell d tramp if she's big enough to rite **** about xxxxx on fb tell d silly bitch to have d balls to unblock us r is she a a fb window warrior dopey slut an tramp face, wat u bringing ur kids into it for wat y looking for sympathy!! fool did u think we wouldn't hear it bk :)

closely followed by...

xxxxx lil slut stop hiding behind fb if u got sommet to say to me come say it to my face ya tranny jus cause i wouldn't ride u ya dirty little riddled aids victim wen ya was always trying it on wiv me an tell ya scrawny lil boyfriend to stop hiding behind u an show his face since wen did i intimidate ur kids u sicko u shouldn't even be aloud them kids i feel sorry for them aving crackeds lke u bringing them up (sic)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I don't know why this grinds my gears, but it does.

Hun A: I was just thinking this for a while. I'm not a vegetarian. So this is not personal. When the lion got killed by the dentist everyone went crazy. But correct me if I'm wrong cattle get killed everyday. Why does one animal life mean more than the other? Just a thought of mine.

Hun B: Now u knw what I mean thats why I was thinking of becoming vegetarian its hard tho as I love my sweet and sour chicken but im turned off kievs now and other meat so I think il prob change to a vegetarian x

Hun A: Its the same with society when you think of it. But anyway Meat is protein. But it makes you think why?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

^^^^^^^^^

Reminds me of this

So, all across the Christian, Catholic board, we have the lamb as the saviour. The ultimate sacrifice, as if they didn't slaughter them, anyway. Let's hope they ate thiese carcases wemt to foods.

On the other hand, Satanistd, think goats str somehow special (i.e. the infmous Bafomet).

Both ideas are so retarded. These animals all make the stupidest noises, you'll probably hear. And yet, the ones who are REALLY in control, love their goat lord.

They're just animals, for f**k's sake. And one can only hope, that they used them to defeat atrophy, by eating their precious sacrofoces. Either wide of the board,. right? A parody of your polotics..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭starling

sligojoek wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^

Reminds me of this

So, all across the Christian, Catholic board, we have the lamb as the saviour. The ultimate sacrifice, as if they didn't slaughter them, anyway. Let's hope they ate thiese carcases wemt to foods.

On the other hand, Satanistd, think goats str somehow special (i.e. the infmous Bafomet).

Both ideas are so retarded. These animals all make the stupidest noises, you'll probably hear. And yet, the ones who are REALLY in control, love their goat lord.

They're just animals, for f**k's sake. And one can only hope, that they used them to defeat atrophy, by eating their precious sacrofoces. Either wide of the board,. right? A parody of your polotics..

WOW SO ****IN DEEP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Having a smoke break at work.3 people in the space of 5 minutes ask me for a cigarette...are you f**king kidding me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I intend to fill Facebook with kiddie Cancer or some sh*t.

Wait here it is "The intention is to fill Facebook with superhero characters to help promote Childhood Cancer Awareness. Just give me a like and I'll assign you a character."

Fcuk off!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,409 ✭✭✭robbiezero

I seen a post with 'on root' once. It hurt my brain :(

Seen one with "On ***** girlfriend".
    Her name is Ruth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Omackeral wrote: »

Wait here it is "The intention is to fill Facebook with superhero characters to help promote Childhood Cancer Awareness. Just give me a like and I'll assign you a character."

Fcuk off!!!

Wait, hold up! Childhood Cancer is a thing!?!?! How come I wasn't aware of this before!?!?!?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Wait, hold up! Childhood Cancer is a thing!?!?! How come I wasn't aware of this before!?!?!?! :eek:

No it's grand though, now that we're now suddenly aware that it's a thing (coz we were clueless until now), it'll be magically fixed with the cartoon characters. :rolleyes: You can rest easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭paulbok

No it's grand though, now that we're now suddenly aware that it's a thing (coz we were clueless until now), it'll be magically fixed with the cartoon characters. :rolleyes: You can rest easy!

No, we are only 'aware' now.
    It won't be fixed until it gets 1,000,000 likes.
    Then facebook will donate $1 for every like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,157 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Fcuk off!!!

Yeah, this popped up on my wall, too.

Plus this one:
    Dear God, heal those with cancer. Amen.

Should definitely do it.

Cancer is doomed when God sees all those 'Amens'. And all those superhero characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

On Facebook today I read one of those memory things - girl shared it talking about the loss of her baby. Picture of Facebook users face looking sad.

Holy moley, I never knew she had a kid, let alone one that died! Looking at all the sorry for your loss posts, all pure grief. Sh1t, must be true. I feel like pure muck off someones shoe not knowing or acknowledging her loss, how could I be so insensitive! I was racking my brains trying to think if I ever said anything stupid to her about babies.

So I click on the memory to try find out the babys name to maybe send her a mass card or something!

Turns out she's on about her f$cking dead cat.:mad:

UNFRIEND.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS!!!
    I received this message.
    This is happening in supermarkets across the country!
    I was approached yesterday afternoon around 3:30pm in my local Tesco car park by two males, asking what kind of perfume I was wearing. Then they asked if I’d like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at a very reasonable Price. I probably would have agreed had I not received an email a couple of days ago, warning of a “wanna smell this gorgeous perfume?” scam.
    The men continued to stand between parked cars, I presumed to wait for someone else to try it on. I stopped a lady going towards them, pointed at them, and told her about how I was sent an e-mail at work about someone walking up to you at the shopping centre or Supermarket car parks , and asking you to SNIFF THE PERFUME that they are selling at a ridiculously cheap price.

THIS IS NOT PERFUME – IT IS ETHER!

When you sniff it, you’ll pass out. And they’ll take your handbag, your valuables, and car keys. If it were not for this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the “perfume”. But thanks to the generosity of an emailing friend, I was spared whatever might have happened to me. I wanted to do the same for you.
    PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS, AND PLEASE BE ALERT, AND AWARE!!

Stay sayfe ou der girlos xox

That BS is one of my biggest Facebook hates. I don't know why that annoys me so much more than other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

"Sitting here watching courtroom dramas all I can think about is posting documents to my bedroom wall in an analytical manner to study a legal case. I need to go to college and become a solicitor".

An actual serious post...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Fcuk off!!!

I remember the last time this was a thing, "Change your profile pic to a cartoon character to highlight child abuse"

I changed my pic to pedobear for the lols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Saw this earlier- ETHER! Jack the Ripper is on the loose again :rolleyes:

Wow, you'd imagine if the ether is that strong that the would-be assailants would keep knocking themselves out every time they spray the hunzos.

Wow, you'd imagine if the ether is that strong that the would-be assailants would keep knocking themselves out every time they spray the hunzos.

Lmao! Maybe that's why it irritates so much, it's just so blatantly ridiculous - I mean "Two strange men approached me in a car park and tried to sell me suspiciously cheap perfume and I would not have found that weird at all unless I'd coincidentally seen this warning..." Oh REALLY? Thank god for you and your scaremongering, if it weren't for you we'd all be dead of our own stupidity by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I'd gladly do mount joy prison for u ya four eyed geebag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,173 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

people who post on other peoples pages 'Answer your phone' or 'when you see this ring or message me'. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just so people can see this and say 'whats up hun' or 'hope everything is ok'.

i wonder did the facebook founders think about cyber bullying prob a leading cause of suicide in teens today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I'd gladly do mount joy prison for u ya four eyed geebag.

That's fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Dont know how the people cross the street can afford four takeaways a week and go on holidays and have a new car when im at home looking after two kids and struggle on my pittance every week.hows that fair??"

Er, maybe cos the people across the street work for a living whereas you're on the dole?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,170 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

"Builders in royal canal park stand an watch as an elderly woman flat out on the ground after falling, dirty scumbags. And 2 leg it and leave one **** on his own to fight me, culchie cowards. Apparently I'm a Jack dirtbird"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

MrStuffins wrote: »
    "Builders in royal canal park stand an watch as an elderly woman flat out on the ground after falling, dirty scumbags. And 2 leg it and leave one **** on his own to fight me, culchie cowards. Apparently I'm a Jack dirtbird"

Why did a fight break out?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,970 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Why did a fight break out?

I'd assume he started a fight because the builders were laughing at the old lady that fell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"i told you some months ago i was waiting ages on a council house and i had me hopes on the empty one down beside me ma well guess what yes you guessed it a load of blacks moved in im not racist but how come they all get houses when im waitin 4 years now at this stage there has to be something dodgy going on".

Ah the oul "I'm not racist but.." card.

fussyonion wrote: »
    "i told you some months ago i was waiting ages on a council house and i had me hopes on the empty one down beside me ma well guess what yes you guessed it a load of blacks moved in im not racist but how come they all get houses when im waitin 4 years now at this stage there has to be something dodgy going on".

Ah the oul "I'm not racist but.." card.

Bleeding typical. You wait ages for a free house and they go and give it to someone else that they think needs it more. The only thing for it is to go and sprog yourself up again…

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Bleeding typical. You wait ages for a free house and they go and give it to someone else that they think needs it more. The only thing for it is to go and sprog yourself up again…

Why would they need it more though?! Unless they were actually homeless out on the street begging night after night then fine, but other than that, theres a list for a reason!
    Unless theyre going to house all the genuinely homeless on the street begging people here first, then Im all for it!

Sorry to derail the conversation there, carry on! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Why would they need it more though?! Unless they were actually homeless out on the street begging night after night then fine, but other than that, theres a list for a reason!
    Unless theyre going to house all the genuinely homeless on the street begging people here first, then Im all for it!

Sorry to derail the conversation there, carry on! :)

maybe they were on the list longer??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement