Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help a gersha out hi

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

jimgoose wrote: »
    What about a four-on-the-floor 'box?? :D
    Would she need to bring 3 friends for this or would the 4 count as limbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Would she need to bring 3 friends for this or would the 4 count as limbs?

Limbs, chief. That other business would need synchromesh. :cool:

Maybe it's not you, maybe he just has a car fetish.

Tell him that you also have a clutch and have recently had an oil change.

and lubricant.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

I need to go to the DMv
    do you wanna give me a proper going over before hand ;)
    I might need an overhaul after it...
    you can get under my bonnet anytime ye like
    do you like my headlamps...
    wanna put your key in my ignition and rev me up

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

jimgoose wrote: »
    Limbs, chief. That other business would need synchromesh. :cool:
    Could lead to a gasket being blown.

• Advertisement

Could lead to a gasket being blown.
    I'd say his head gasket went when he came in his pants ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

brinty wrote: »
    I'd say his head gasket went when he came in his pants ;)

Beware of a mayonnaise-like substance on the dipstick or around the filler-cap. 'Tis often a sign of big trouble! :pac:

i'd say witchie might need to get her oil checked...
    but her dipstick is missing
    could American boy help her out??
    and loan her his dip stick???

I think this is a song that could be the soundtrack to any leather upholstered back seat action

TOOT TOOT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I don't understand....what's going on? You want to say things to him that he won't understand. Is this meant to be cute, seductive, weird or retarded? Just give him the ride and stop posting here, you're giving us all diabetes.

He met me back in May and was turned on by me being Irish so wanted to give him hints as to who he was talking to by saying loads of Irishisms.....he hasn't cottoned on. I left him another voicemail last night coz was too tired to text anymore so he might know by now but hasn't responded.
    Red Kev wrote: »
    Man goes to trouble of chatting Irish woman up.

Woman decides to take the p!ss out of him and wind him up as a thank you.

(Is it any wonder we just make a bee line to the foreign birds here.)

Aw here, am having the craic with the lad.....he seems well up for it. Told him I wasn't sure if it was the right guy I was texting and would need a photo and he sent me one.........nom nom nom......I wish I could be so lucky as to have him chatting me up, he is fecking gorgeous but maybe what I lack in the looks department might have been made up for by the craic we have been having by text and I might get lucky.......or not.
    Overflow wrote: »
    He may be hot, but he must be a f**kin idiot. :D

Aw he was a bit drunk I think so not sure he is totally dim. He is hot though. ummmmmmm

• Advertisement

I think you should PM me his picture.

For....science.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

I think you should PM me his picture.

For....science.

I'd advise a look under his hood. He's bound to have a leaking oil problem. This can be fixed with a quick drainage, tightened jubilee clip and a half gallon of margarita engine oil.

I'd advise a look under his hood. He's bound to have a leaking oil problem. This can be fixed with a quick drainage, tightened jubilee clip and a half gallon of margarita engine oil.

His battery must be flat since we have radio silence all morning. Maybe I need to jump start him.....

Witchie wrote: »
    His battery must be flat since we have radio silence all morning. Maybe I need to jump start him.....

do ye know how to operate jump leads...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if he was so taken with the accent wouldn't he recognise it in voicemails?
    I think I'd put down the phone and slink away quietly at this point... or possibly 8 hours ago but it's still a good idea. If his phone has gone dead he's probably over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Maybe he wanked himself into a coma.

Maybe his phone is off after he woke up in bed with his wife and realized that she spoke hill billy not Oirish???

do ye know how to operate jump leads...

Bejaysus am a bit of an auld expert with the leads boy.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if he was so taken with the accent wouldn't he recognise it in voicemails?
    I think I'd put down the phone and slink away quietly at this point... or possibly 8 hours ago but it's still a good idea. If his phone has gone dead he's probably over it.

He said the voicemail was breaking up so he couldn't hear it properly.....He could just be asleep it is not even midday here and if he was up drinking late he could be sleeping. Anyway sure it was all a bit of a laugh with his mates to see if he would remember me so not exactly worried about him.
    Maybe his phone is off after he woke up in bed with his wife and realized that she spoke hill billy not Oirish???

He is single.....:D

good girl slip them on his nipples, connect em up to the power source and he'll be fine...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Has he much land?

Has he much land?

I asked him about road frontage last night and he was very confused....he asked "road frontage?" and I replied "Aye for grazing like, sure no point flirting with ya if you if you don't have a few acres of the good stuff"....he responded by asking for a picture.

I asked him about road frontage last night and he was very confused....he asked "road frontage?" and I replied "Aye for grazing like, sure no point flirting with ya if you if you don't have a few acres of the good stuff"....he responded by asking for a picture.

You need to shtall the digger pronto girleen :D

he mighty have very profitable acreage....
    plough on girl

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

The poor chap is probably more confused than scoobie do with you dropping slang and throwing Irishisms at him left, right and centre. He probably thinks that you're taking the piss out of him. When he responds just bite the bullet and ask him out for a beer or six.

He is trying to play me at my own game now...has started texting me from a different number but I know it has to be him. :D

He is trying to play me at my own game now...has started texting me from a different number but I know it has to be him. :D

Roughly what age is he?

Roughly what age is he?

Late 30s

Late 30s

Just tell him straight up :pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe it's his Duff????

Advertisement