Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help a gersha out hi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

aw its more fun this way. I would say he has twigged it now though.

brinty wrote: »
    Maybe it's his Duff????

eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Witchie wrote: »
    aw its more fun this way. I would say he has twigged it now though.

Would ya stop, he's loving it sure ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

eh?

Designated ugly fat friend....

Designated ugly fat friend....

No that would be me so.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

So..... why exactly has he not rode ya so yet? :confused:

Cormac... wrote: »

Because he has f*ck all land. It's the way to a woman's heart nowadays :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Maybe his phone is off after he woke up in bed with his wife and realized that she spoke hill billy not Oirish???

I had something similar like that years ago. Word to the wise, suffice it to say that "Ward Sister" does not always mean senior nurse.

Cormac... wrote: »

Patience ya boy ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

I think you may post a selfie so we can all see what he's missing out on

• Advertisement

I think you may post a selfie so we can all see what he's missing out on

eh no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I think the stalking of your prey or the thrill of the chase has gone on long enough. You really need to jump this guys bones now. The sexual tension is only massive:D

Sure its only early afternoon here and there is a big storm happening....will text him and tell him am wile afeared of the lightening.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Misread it as geisha.

How and ever , something something sucking diesel. If asked out for beer make sure you stick to minerals

An don't forget to discretely inquire as to which foot he digs with.

Sure its only early afternoon here and there is a big storm happening....will text him and tell him am wile afeared of the lightening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9PnNW56bp0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

So am stateside at the mo and last time I was here about a month ago my friends introduced me to this incrediblely gorgeous guy they knew. When he heard I was Irish he asked me to speak some more. He told me my accent was giving him a hard on. Then he said "don't tell me you drive stick shift" I replied "of course I do" and he said "I just came in my pants"

We left after that so that was the end of it. Until tonight.

I was back in that bar with my friends and he wasn't there so we decided to play a trick on him. I got his number, rang his phone and left a voice mail in my seductive Monaghan accent (real Monaghan none of your Carrick/Blayney muck mind) asking did he want to come for a ride in my car coz I knew how to drive stick.

Poor guy is texting me flat out for past 2 hours not having a clue who it is.

This is were I need some help...want to keep winding him up but am running out of ideas. Give me what you hot AHers.

Have you ever been an extra on the Hardy Bucks?

lizzyman wrote: »
    Have you ever been an extra on the Hardy Bucks?

No me accent would be way to nordy for that carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

To be fair though, if you use words like 'gersha' you can hardly criticize the accents of someone from Blayney or the other god forsaken hole you mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Donegal accent.....swoon

Cavan accent.....I'd go for a drink with you surely

Monaghan accent...about as attractive as Ulster football

lizzyman wrote: »
    To be fair though, if you use words like 'gersha' you can hardly criticize the accents of someone from Blayney or the other god forsaken hole you mentioned.

I used it ironically coz am takin the p**s out of the Oram/Blayney accent....
    mikemac1 wrote: »
    Donegal accent.....swoon

Cavan accent.....I'd go for a drink with you surely

Monaghan accent...about as attractive as Ulster football

Aw mike ya made a right brose of thon. Surley you meant you would marry me just to hear me scream your name in my nordy twang that is understandable to human ears!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Have you been, ah, at the receiving side since you went Stateside Witchie?

Have you been, ah, at the receiving side since you went Stateside Witchie?

A lady doesn't shag and tell..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

A lady doesn't shag and tell..........:D

If it's done right you could sound like the squealing pig. Oops, I can't believe I just said that. I guess it was something subliminal on the 9pm news.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

My head is sore from reading this. I need tablets.

My head is sore from reading this. I need tablets.

Strange one all right :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,599 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I thought this thread could benefit from an audio example of the Monaghan accent. But the only thing I could find on Youtube is the South Monaghan version, despised by the OP. A favourite saying round Carrickmearse is "Them shower a fukcs atin in Dundalk". Atin is a word in South Monaghanese.

If someone wants to write me a wee script I will record a piece and attach here and you can let me know what you think. I am not overtly Monaghan sounding having lived in Canada and Dublin for some time but still have the gentle northern twang.

If someone wants to write me a wee script I will record a piece and attach here and you can let me know what you think. I am not overtly Monaghan sounding having lived in Canada and Dublin for some time but still have the gentle northern twang.

This is going to be brilliant :D

I hope so!!! I could do a real Monaghan accent, a blayney one hai and my own one. Oh could do me when am doing my oh so serious I'm going to sue your ass and I know what I am talking about one too!

• Advertisement

I hope so!!! I could do a real Monaghan accent, a blayney one hai and my own one. Oh could do me when am doing my oh so serious I'm going to sue your ass and I know what I am talking about one too!

Shtick with wee Monaghan accent, you'll have all the boardies frothing :rolleyes:

Advertisement