Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-2015 Boards FSA Champions Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

menoscemo wrote: »
    My chances have been dealt a major plus with the news that Nugent and Schlupp are out tonight while Vardy plays.

No Schlupp means Bellerin comes in for 6 for me while no Nugent means Phillips comes in for 3 for Swiper giving me a 4pt lead

We both have Haz (c) and Ivan so the differentials are my Vardy and Fab vs Swiper's Terry. I just need Terry not to run riot tonight and/or Vardy and fab to do something themselves.

Going well for you so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Lemlin wrote: »
    Going well for you so far.

Squeaky bum time :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Well beaten by skippy15 - best of luck going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

menoscemo wrote: »
    Squeaky bum time :eek:

Comfortable enough in the end for you I think. Well done and good luck with the rest.

Comfortable enough in the end for you I think. Well done and good luck with the rest.

It got very hairy when Terry scored, the 3 BPs would have given it to you at that point. Thankfully the Fab assist gave me the win 62-67 in the end.

Well done, there was very little in it.

Looks like group B is well represented in the semi finals and the fight fr the last €50 in the last longest goes on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

F1ngers wrote: »
    Well beaten by skippy15 - best of luck going forward.

Thanks fingers had you favourite after first round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Don't know if I missed a post or what but what stage is it and who's still in there (bar skippy & meno) ?

iroced wrote: »
    Don't know if I missed a post or what but what stage is it and who's still in there (bar skippy & meno) ?

Headed to the semis.
    Looks like it's me, ADMMM, skippy and it's very tight for the final spot between alchemist33 and richieffff

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I think...

richieffff (60-4) + (71-8) = 119
    alchemist33 65+ (64-8) = 121

Nerve wracking stuff. Hard luck richie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

I think...

richieffff (60-4) + (71-8) = 119
    alchemist33 65+ (64-8) = 121

Nerve wracking stuff. Hard luck richie

John Terry tried his best, great games, hope you win it now so I have an excuse to why I lost

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

So the final 4 are:
    menoscemo AdMMM skippy15 and alchemist33
    Well done lads.

Semi final draw:

AdMMM vs skippy15
    menoscemo vs alchemist33
    Ties take place in GW35 and GW36.

GW37 is then a rest to prepare for the final in GW38!

Ah here! Was I disqualified because I had an ineligible player? I swear we faxed the details before midnight!! :D

Ah here! Was I disqualified because I had an ineligible player? I swear we faxed the details before midnight!! :D

Now updated, my apologies. I spend far too long looking at spreadsheets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Lemlin wrote:
    GW37 is then a rest to prepare for the final in GW38!

Or a week to take loads of hits to bring in players with easy fixtures in GW38! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Just the 17 points separating me and skippy15 so far :( , assuming his team id is 112039.

My only hope of pulling back some points is my Sanchez (C)... he's gone for Terry (C).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

AdMMM wrote: »
    Just the 17 points separating me and skippy15 so far :( , assuming his team id is 112039.

My only hope of pulling back some points is my Sanchez (C)... he's gone for Terry (C).

97481 for Skippy15

Ahhhhhh. We're both on 9 points so! Could be the lowest scoring tie ever!

Ye both equally bad but mine was from 5 players v your 4.
    Ill be hoping arsenal concede then will come down to cpt choices

I have an 18 point lead but menoscemo has Bellerin and Sanchez. I am about to sacrifice a small goat for a tornado in Hull tomorrow evening. Failing that, a 1-0 Hull win.

• Advertisement

I have an 18 point lead but menoscemo has Bellerin and Sanchez. I am about to sacrifice a small goat for a tornado in Hull tomorrow evening. Failing that, a 1-0 Hull win.

I haven't dared look at my score given how poor my players have been performing (and my captaincy choice :o). Actually delighted to her I am only 18 behind in the circumstances. Come on Sanchez :D

Sanchez as your captain gives you at least 13 point lead now. hoping they concede at least as you have bellerin or else tie is over.

I'm thinking we'll leave cash entry out of this next season and go with 64 teams and those who want to can enter a last longest comp for €10 or €20.

Crisis averted thanks to Sanchez :) Looks like you'll take a 1 point lead into the 2nd leg. All to play for!!

Useless fecking goat!

55-54 to me. This week is going to be like a game of chess.

Captain Sanchez swings the tie in my favour 69 - 53. Arsenal losing their clean sheet has meant that this tie is by no means over!

Captain Sanchez swings the tie in my favour 69 - 53. Arsenal losing their clean sheet has meant that this tie is by no means over!

Ye thankfully i got him in this week; but his goals and bonus were all bittersweet for me.
    Hard gap to make up; may have take a gamble or two this week. But you have 1 foot firmly in the final

Congrats Admmm good luck in the final.

Took a risk captaining benteke to try make up the gap from last week. But aguero killed me so you should win both legs now.

But the other semi-final tie is alive and kicking.

Menoscemo 54 + (69-4) = 119. Bellerin and Sanchez to play
    Me 55 + (74-4) = 125. Kos and Sanchez to play

Just a kick of a ball between us.

• Advertisement

But the other semi-final tie is alive and kicking.

Menoscemo 54 + (69-4) = 119. Bellerin and Sanchez to play
    Me 55 + (74-4) = 125. Kos and Sanchez to play

Just a kick of a ball between us.

So basically if Bellerin doesn't score you win, good luck lads gutted to miss out

Advertisement