Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-2015 Boards FSA Champions Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

spock. wrote: »
    I'll do that if you want.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

What's the rule for draws in the KO stage again? Goals scored, then highest rank?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

AdpRo wrote: »
    Took that into account, not that it matters as it won't happen but this is how I see it:

AdMMM: GW31 - 87 & GW32 - 46 + 8 = Total 141

AdpRo: GW31 - 49 & GW32 - 45 + 6 = Total 100

Gap 41 points so I need 21 from Sterling!!

Sterling up top, the miracle is on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

So what happens in the last longest of we both go out in the same round?

Split the money I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ha I was just wondering how much he needed to score to close the gap, not gonna lie i'll be a sick man if it happens!

It's on! Two more Raheem please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

2 more Checo!

Group G Representin! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

AdpRo wrote: »
    Sterling up top, the miracle is on!!

Sterling off, a case of what might have been, missed 2 sitters in 2nd half. Well done AdMMM, as you predicted a couple of weeks ago Austin v Costa last week was the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

It's on! Two more Raheem please!

Christ I thought you were in business after that start :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Right who are the last eight. I'm one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

I'm in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Quarter Finalists

AdMMM
    menoscemo
    alchemist33
    skippy15
    F1ngers
    richieffff
    P. Walnuts
    Swiper the fox

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

*puts hand up*

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Congrats on the win richie, good luck for the rest of the competition.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Christ I thought you were in business after that start :pac:

After missing his two sitters it hurts even more! But fair play on the win you thoroughly deserved it, go on and win it now!

Rikand wrote: »
    2 more Checo!

Group G Representin! :D

Thought the miracle was on at one point! I see you've been knocked out as well, it had been going so well for group G, hopefully we'll go a few better next year!

spock. wrote: »
    Only 4 teams left in the last longest competition:

AdMMM
    dahat
    AdpRo
    menoscemo

And then there were two!!
    It's a group B clash for the cash. Hopefully we can avoid each other in the draw :pac:

Can a deal be done ADMMM?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Quarter Final (2 legs) - GW33 & 34

AdMMM vs P. Walnuts
    Menoscemo vs Swiper the Fox
    Alchemist33 vs richiefff
    Skippy15 vs F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Deal done on the last longest. 70 each and they play on for the last 50. Well done to both

KevIRL wrote: »
    Deal done on the last longest. 70 each and they play on for the last 50. Well done to both

Thanks Kev, Received!!
    Delighted that my FF has finally paid me financially. I make that about 1c per hour. Nice work if you can get it :pac:

Lemlin wrote: »
    Quarter Final (2 legs) - GW33 & 34

AdMMM vs P. Walnuts
    Menoscemo vs Swiper the Fox
    Alchemist33 vs richiefff
    Skippy15 vs F1ngers

Very tough draw for me.
    Swiper is in the 500s OR and has been rising of late. I am in the 700s but have been plummeting with 5 red arrows in a row. I have also taken a hit so it's going to be very hard to win this one.

Best of luck all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Currently up by 2 points as P.Walnuts took a -4. We both have the Kane, Aguero (C), Silva trio left with his Krul and my Eriksen as our differentials.

There's such high-scoring potential with next week's DGW that I can't see the few points that either of us will be ahead by this week making any difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

AdMMM wrote: »
    Currently up by 2 points as P.Walnuts took a -4. We both have the Kane, Aguero (C), Silva trio left with his Krul and my Eriksen as our differentials.

There's such high-scoring potential with next week's DGW that I can't see the few points that either of us will be ahead by this week making any difference!

Yup completely agree unless Eriksen scores big it all comes down to next week, I was a sad man to see you have Heaton in goal :pac:

54-54 after my first leg with Swiper.

How many transfers are you planning for the DGW? ;)

menoscemo wrote: »
    54-54 after my first leg with Swiper.

How many transfers are you planning for the DGW? ;)
    I'll be taking a 4 point hit. Two liverpool. Good luck. I haven't seen your team yet but I assume you've a lot more money than me to play with.

I'll be taking a 4 point hit. Two liverpool. Good luck. I haven't seen your team yet but I assume you've a lot more money than me to play with.

I have a few quid on you but am not one of the richest teams about by any means.
    Was planning a -4 too to get 2 Liverpool but with 3 potential injuries I may be forced to gamble even more.

menoscemo wrote: »
    I have a few quid on you but am not one of the richest teams about by any means.
    Was planning a -4 too to get 2 Liverpool but with 3 potential injuries I may be forced to gamble even more.

Just had a look at your team, delighted that you have Fabregas, pure waste of a Chelsea player IMO, I'd fancy my Terry to outscore him easily and level the playing field moneywise.
    If Silva were to miss next week I'd fancy my chances very strongly, it could well come down to Vardy v Nugent but obviously Nuge will get the bullet if he isn't given the green light for Burnley.
    Good luck anyway, I might come at you with a bit of gentle sledginglater in the week:p

richieffff 56 (60-4)
    alchemist33 65

I'm 9 points ahead but a DGW player down. All to play for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

richieffff 56 (60-4)
    alchemist33 65

I'm 9 points ahead but a DGW player down. All to play for.

I was hoping Silva would pull me a few points back, looks like I'll be going mad with transfers this week to try and get some extra points, a -8 looks on the cards are the minute :cool:

richieffff wrote: »
    I was hoping Silva would pull me a few points back, looks like I'll be going mad with transfers this week to try and get some extra points, a -8 looks on the cards are the minute :cool:

You never know, I might do the same. Eriksen isn't fooling me with that one goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

You never know, I might do the same. Eriksen isn't fooling me with that one goal.

Let the mind games and the post stalking begin :P

Advertisement