Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V PC - April 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Downloaded overnight.

I cannot wait to get the feck out of here and go home to play

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

anybody tried this with a 560ti?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

Whats the cheapest someone has paid for this online and where?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I got it for €45 on g2play for a rockstar key. The price was going up last I checked.

I could have got it through steam for €49 (I had credit) and I'm still questioning whether I did the right thing or not. I don't like having games outside of my steam account. I had kind of assumed I could have linked it in, but no luck there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ScumLord wrote: »
    I got it for €45 on g2play for a rockstar key. The price was going up last I checked.

I could have got it through steam for €49 (I had credit) and I'm still questioning whether I did the right thing or not. I don't like having games outside of my steam account. I had kind of assumed I could have linked it in, but no luck there.

In the steam version join game works.

But in game invites are via R* thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

My attempt at using Rockstar Video Editor :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

1st go at the editor. A small clip but spent ages going through everything the editor had to offer and is capable of, ooooh the possibilites! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Should have been called "Mimes gone wild".

Got to Trevors missions last night. I knew people were saying he was crazy but man, what an introduction. Crazy don't quite seem to cover it. he's much worse than I was expecting. Suits the GTA world perfectly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Ah, the joy of playing the story through for the first time. You lucky b@stard :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Got to Trevors missions last night. I knew people were saying he was crazy but man, what an introduction. Crazy don't quite seem to cover it. he's much worse than I was expecting. Suits the GTA world perfectly though.

There will be times where you will like him because of his honesty and loyalty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So you can create your own Radio Station on the PC
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52419/self-radio-create-your-own-custom-radio-station-in-gtav-pc#comments#comments

I'm guessing its kinda like the way you could play your own music in certain games back on the original xbox.
    Pretty cool, would be nice to have that option on the consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

So you can create your own Radio Station on the PC
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52419/self-radio-create-your-own-custom-radio-station-in-gtav-pc#comments#comments

I'm guessing its kinda like the way you could play your own music in certain games back on the original xbox.
    Pretty cool, would be nice to have that option on the consoles

I have fond memories of playing Driver on that console with my own sound track. Just driving around the city randomly or doing the missions. Great game as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Gotten much better grips with the editor now, haven't played the game properly since yesterday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

That's some quality Bayhem right there.

Missing the low-angle 360 degree shot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Stupid question. What's the default key for the horn? Feels like I've tried 'em all twice.

Anyone else having problems connecting to online, just tried there and got kicked back into single player, was planning on having a few hour session as I have not been online much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

sdanseo wrote: »
    Stupid question. What's the default key for the horn? Feels like I've tried 'em all twice.

Not logged in, but I'm pretty sure its E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

sdanseo wrote: »

If you find out, please tell my wife :(

How do you do the business missions? I bought the weed shop and got a text message that they needed to do a run. I don't see anyone in my contacts list related to the shop and when I go to the shop I can't see any way to start the mission.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Silly question but how do you fly using the keyboard, I broke into the airport and got 3 stars police after me, I steal a plane and go down the runway but I am not able to get it off the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

1huge1 wrote: »
    Silly question but how do you fly using the keyboard, I broke into the airport and got 3 stars police after me, I steal a plane and go down the runway but I am not able to get it off the ground

You have to use 8,5,4,6 on the number pad and A,D for flight controls. Really wish you could use a joystick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53,968 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im just using my xbox controller for the flying. Its very hard with the keyboard

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,316 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

How do you do the business missions? I bought the weed shop and got a text message that they needed to do a run. I don't see anyone in my contacts list related to the shop and when I go to the shop I can't see any way to start the mission.

There should be a marker appearing on your map after you get the text, like a letter 'P' or something. You go there to trigger the mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Anyone having issues finding a GTA Online session with a good few other people? Every session I join has either just me, or two or three others.

I tried a few times to play online. Keep getting kicked back to single player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭EITS

It keeps saying I haven't done the tutorial anytime I try and join anyone's game

EITS wrote: »
    It keeps saying I haven't done the tutorial anytime I try and join anyone's game

I think you have to play one or two missions of single player first. Did you do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭EITS

I think you have to play one or two missions of single player first. Did you do that?

Yeah I'm as far as the first heist in SP, did the first race and job in mp

• Advertisement

EITS wrote: »
    Yeah I'm as far as the first heist in SP, did the first race and job in mp

Must be something wrong so, I couldn't get in last night or tonight, mind you I didn't try very long as the wait times in GTA online are terrible, and I haven't the patience to just sit there looking at different pictures while it loads and then get kicked back to single player to try again.

Advertisement