Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocking footage of teen stabbed for his Bike

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

I believe the British word is "chavs". It looks in the video like he does not even notice he has been stabbed. I have heard that this might be actually common reaction for stab victims - that sometimes it's not noticed straight away.

It's true. Knew a guy who got into an altercation in Dalston in London. Blows were traded and took a punch or what he thought was a punch to the lower back. He got away but a while later noticed the blood on the back of his jeans. He'd been stabbed. Missed his liver by an inch. Could have been fatal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

In fairness its Irelands not too distant future.....theres so many scumbags walking around nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

TommyOM wrote: »
    You have to laugh at the logic of the boards.ie resident racists. A group of three - including one who is white - attack three people, rob their bikes and cycle off and according to our resident dummies this was a crime motivated by race.

I think anyone with half a braincell can see that they were evidently motivated with robbing the bikes. The fact that one of the attackers is white just makes it even more ridiculous.

RIP to the victim, I think its disgusting that the boards.ie resident racists have tried to use his death to push their disgusting agenda.

Early reports described the attack as a gang of black youths stabbing a white youth to death. Going by this, is was reasonable to suggest there may have been a racial angle. So not quite racist, as you keep repeating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Early reports described the attack as a gang of black youths stabbing a white youth to death. Going by this, is was reasonable to suggest there may have been a racial angle. So not quite racist, as you keep repeating.

Even if they were all black it still wouldn't be race related. They didn't have time to see who was coming down the road, they just saw people riding bikes.
    The black gangs are not racist, they rob/stab all colours/sex

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭TommyOM

Not really, even if they were all black (which they were not) they were in a predominately white neighbourhood (as our resident racists have already pointed out) and they didn't attack any of the dozens of white people walking around.

So they must have attacked that particular group for another reason. That group was singled out for their violence for some unknown reason.

Oh yeah, because they wanted to rob their bikes. It's pretty simple stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Fcukers should be strung up , im just glad my kids grow up where they do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Wide Load

Black people commit crime on white people, white people commit crime on black people. In almost every case it's not because of the colour of the other persons skin, it's because they wanted to commit a crime and they were the first people to bump into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

It's frightening how calmly they just walk away with the bikes after stabbing him. Why the **** do you stab someone to steal their bike. Absolute gob****es, some people need to be shipped off to a secluded island for being a complete waste of space.

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Even if they were all black it still wouldn't be race related. They didn't have time to see who was coming down the road, they just saw people riding bikes.
    The black gangs are not racist, they rob/stab all colours/sex

Not necessarily, we have no idea what the motives were with this gang. It depends on the gang I guess. Some are out and out opportunists, some are definitely racially motivated in their choice of victims.
    Although I am happy to clarify that my original opinion was based on an early news report that has since been deleted. So I will retract my opinion that the attack was race related. (Later developments will tell us more on the motives of the group).
    TommyOM wrote: »
    Not really, even if they were all black (which they were not) they were in a predominately white neighbourhood (as our resident racists have already pointed out) and they didn't attack any of the dozens of white people walking around.

So they must have attacked that particular group for another reason. That group was singled out for their violence for some unknown reason.

Oh yeah, because they wanted to rob their bikes. It's pretty simple stuff.

I was the one who pointed out that Islington is a predominantly white (and rich) neighbourhood, and I would appreciate if you didn't call me a racist for pointing out that fact. I think you might be trolling here tbh. See above for my revised opinion based on what we now know to be the facts so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Because blacks in London only rob whites, never their own.

You're such a f*cking liar. You know nothing about this city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I was the one who pointed out that Islington is a predominantly white (and rich) neighbourhood, and I would appreciate if you didn't call me a racist for pointing out that fact. I think you might be trolling here tbh. See above for my revised opinion based on what we now know to be the facts so far.

Islington is a borough, not just a neighbourhood. The young lad was killed on Cally Road which is a fairly multicultural place. Like your friend above, you're talking through your hoop.

FTA69 wrote: »
    Islington is a borough, not just a neighbourhood. The young lad was killed on Cally Road which is a fairly multicultural place. Like your friend above, you're talking through your hoop.

Ok, we get it. You really, really, really have a hard on for London. Is this you by any chance?

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/chris-crocker.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Black gang members, in a predominantly white part of London (Islington) just happen to target a white youth on a bike, and stab him to death. That is just my opinion of course. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

So based on sweet fuck all then. Grand.

Ok, we get it. You really, really, really have a hard on for London. Is this you by any chance?

Or maybe he lives there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

If hes white, it would be unusual, you cant tell from the video. Its more likely hes mixed race, but some whites do go "native"in black neighborhoods.

Either way they will be caught.

This does not negate the point that blacks dont rob blacks in London.
    Because blacks in London only rob whites, never their own.

Mod

Banned.

Please don't reply to this poster from here.

Nodin wrote: »
    So based on sweet fuck all then. Grand.

Try reading all my posts for context.

Try reading all my posts for context.

I did. They robbed them to get the bikes. One of them is clearly some form of psycho who will doubtless attack again given the chance. That's what happened, not a race attack.

I did. They robbed them to get the bikes. One of them is clearly some form of psycho who will doubtless attack again given the chance. That's what happened, not a race attack.

You obviously didn't read them. See post 70 then come back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Aren't we so lucky to have so many experts on the inner workings and motivations of these "yoofs". Can't imagine how they are so sure they just know what their intentions were/are...:rolleyes:

You obviously didn't read them. See post 70 then come back to me.

Sorry I didn't see the retraction. Apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

For fck sake THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIME

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Stabbings in urban UK are getting more common. There's a strange knife culture there that I've (thankfully) yet to see in Ireland. A mate was working as a supply teacher in London a couple of years ago and it was a particularly rough school. She hated working there for ages, but finally cracked and booked a flight home when a kid (all of 14) brought a knife to school.

Sorry I didn't see the retraction. Apologies.

No problem. My original opinion was way off the mark and based on a suspect news article.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

Going from
    I hope they nail the bastards on a hate crime too. This is almost certainly racially motivated.

To 'we have no idea of motive' just because it's apparent that one of the attackers could well be white is a fairly hilarious back-track

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

How early were these early reports?

I read this morning that one was thought to be white.

Going from

To 'we have no idea of motive' just because it's apparent that one of the attackers could well be white is a fairly hilarious back-track

I will ask you to read all my posts for the full picture, thanks.

He's withdrawn his statement lads, its more than a great many others would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

humanji wrote: »
    MOD: Don't start.

*Presses the Start button*

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

R.I.P to the poor lad, bad way to go.

We can't really say whether it was just theft related and/or race related can we ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,076 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

inforfun wrote: »
    If you are willing to kill someone for a ****ing bicycle, you should never see the outside of a prison again.

Send him over to the middle east and let ISIS deal with him.

See what kind of a big man he is then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement