Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocking footage of teen stabbed for his Bike

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

Just announced on London news on bbc 3 people arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Terrible thing to happen but touching on this gang thing again a lot of the scum yoofs seem to mix with each other these days. It's hilarious hearing white punks putting on black accents and referring to people as 'fam' or 'blud.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭66ad

Nodin, you know damn well that, if this was a white gang stabbing a black guy for his bike it would be classed as a hate crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

66ad wrote: »
    Nodin, you know damn well that, if this was a white gang stabbing a black guy for his bike it would be classed as a hate crime.

Nope, I know no such thing, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭66ad

Nodin wrote: »

C'mon now, you know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

Nodin wrote: »

You do know, you'd be the one person on here saying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

fedor.2. wrote: »
    You do know, you'd be the one person on here saying it.

Ahh Fedor. Don't suppose this would be a claim you could actually back up? First time for everything if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Wide Load wrote: »
    It's hard not to pay attention when they pop up in every race related thread for some reason? You probably don't remember any of mine due to me being a new member and having less than 100 of them. They don't usually have sinister undertones in them either so there's that, not the most memorable. Anyway, best not drag the thread off topic.

A new member and yet already such an expert in alleged "sinister undertones" in other's posts.:rolleyes:
    Just announced on London news on bbc 3 people arrested.

Anyways, back on topic, brilliant to hear they've made some arrests.
    Hopefully Alan Cartwright's family can glean a small measure of comfort from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: If you can't all play nice, you won't be allowed to play at all. Stop all your bitching in After Hours. Take it to PM or get a room. Just keep it out of After Horus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement