Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocking footage of teen stabbed for his Bike

Options

Comments

Black gang members, in a predominantly white part of London (Islington) just happen to target a white youth on a bike, and stab him to death. That is just my opinion of course. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
    Strange then that the police think that one of the black gang members was actually white.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

If you are willing to kill someone for a ****ing bicycle, you should never see the outside of a prison again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

Strange then that the police think that one of the black gang members was actually white.

Highly unlikely, possibly mixed race.

The Police have an agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,918 ✭✭✭circadian

I don't mean to make light of the situation but the continual ignoring of the reports that one of the gang was white and another of unidentified race makes me think some posters see him as a bit of a J-Roc.

kFSOG-_x.jpeg

Edit:my point being guilty by association or as someone mentioned above, mixed race.

I despair. It's about a murder, race doesn't come into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Highly unlikely, possibly mixed race.

lol.

Gay as well probably........ or at least bi........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

The ITV reports earlier described the suspects as a 'black gang'. The link is not working now. Although I see in the Mail the police have indeed described one of the suspects as white.

mikom wrote: »
    lol.

Gay as well probably........ or at least bi........

If hes white, it would be unusual, you cant tell from the video. Its more likely hes mixed race, but some whites do go "native"in black neighborhoods.

Either way they will be caught.

This does not negate the point that blacks dont rob blacks in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

Because blacks in London only rob whites, never their own.

Complete and utter bollocks, you don't know what you're talking about.

LDN_Irish wrote: »
    Complete and utter bollocks, you don't know what you're talking about.

I grew up in Lambeth my friend. I know all about black street gangs.

Had numerous experiences of them.

If hes white, it would be unusual, you cant tell from the video. Its more likely hes mixed race, but some whites do go "native"in black neighborhoods.

Either way they will be caught.

This does not negate the point that blacks dont rob blacks in London.

I'm mixed race. Who am I more likely to rob?

• Advertisement

circadian wrote: »

You are saying youre a thief ?

Middle class mixed race males often identify with white, in the ghetto black.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had such solid credentials. It's still complete bollocks.

LDN_Irish wrote: »
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had such solid credentials. It's still complete bollocks.

Go away :mad:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

You are saying youre a thief ?

Middle class mixed race males often identify with white, in the ghetto black.

The idea that I'm going to rob someone is hypothetical. You knew that but nice deflection nonetheless.

Oh and I grew up in a working class area in Northern Ireland. I'm sure you'd have some solid assertstions based on what community I'm from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I don't mean to make light of the situation but the continual ignoring of the reports that one of the gang was white and another of unidentified race makes me think some posters see him as a bit of a J-Roc.

kFSOG-_x.jpeg

Edit:my point being guilty by association or as someone mentioned above, mixed race.

I despair. It's about a murder, race doesn't come into it.
    You know what I'm saying?

Koreans?

The idea that I'm going to rob someone is hypothetical. You knew that but nice deflection nonetheless.

Oh and I grew up in a working class area in Northern Ireland. I'm sure you'd have some solid assertstions based on what community I'm from.

If you were mixed race, hung around in a black street gang, obviously whites would be your victims.

I once saw a black African get mugged by blacks of a west Indian background outside the university of the Southbank, there is tension with Africans. This is unusual.

But most victims are overwhelmingly white.

Go away :mad:

elegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html[/url]
    The only part of that link that says anything about the race of victims of crime is this:

"The police figures also show that black men are twice as likely to be victims. They made up 29 per cent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 per cent of the male victims of knife crime."

So, have you anything to back up your claim that "blacks never rob blacks"? And no, where you're from or where you went on your holidays last year does not make your claims gospel

If you were mixed race, hung around in a black street gang, obviously whites would be your victims.

I once saw a black African get mugged by blacks of a west Indian background outside the university of the Southbank, there is tension with Africans. This is unusual.

But most victims are overwhelmingly white.

Regardless of the validity of your statement, because the victim was white then it's instantly related to a black gang and is racially motivated?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Regardless of the validity of your statement, because the victim was white then it's instantly related to a black gang and is racially motivated?

Try reversing the races in this terrible event and then imagine both the media coverage and worldwide "outrage" in response. You think racial motivation would be considered then? So...yeah, it works both ways.

• Advertisement

So, "blacks don't rob blacks" except for the one time the "cruasder" was fortunate enough to witness and actually verify the backgrounds of all involved. It's a shame that people will be taken in by this nonsense.

RIP to the young lad. Terrible stuff. A similar thing happened across the road from the college I was in in London, the victim survived, fortunately. Glad to be out the place.

Amazingfun wrote: »
    Try reversing the races in this terrible event and then imagine both the media coverage and worldwide "outrage" in response. You think racial motivation would be considered then? So...yeah, it works both ways.

I think you missed the point. There is no evidence that this was a black gang. One member is suspected as black one as white and another uncertain race.

The poster was basically saying because the victim was white then the gang must be black.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Cheerios

I hope they nail the bastards on a hate crime too. This is almost certainly racially motivated.

Are you being serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭HoratiJoe

Heartbreaking that is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

I think you missed the point. There is no evidence that this was a black gang. One member is suspected as black one as white and another uncertain race.

The poster was basically saying because the victim was white then the gang must be black.

This was a random attack, they didn't care who was riding those bikes, could even have been women it wouldn't have mattered they were going to take them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I don't think I've ever come across such a random and careless act of violence. That poor family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Wide Load

It seems some people on here are trying their hardest to make this out to be race related when it's not. They would have robbed whoever they came across black, white, asian, whatever. Total scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭TommyOM

You have to laugh at the logic of the boards.ie resident racists. A group of three - including one who is white - attack three people, rob their bikes and cycle off and according to our resident dummies this was a crime motivated by race.

I think anyone with half a braincell can see that they were evidently motivated with robbing the bikes. The fact that one of the attackers is white just makes it even more ridiculous.

RIP to the victim, I think its disgusting that the boards.ie resident racists have tried to use his death to push their disgusting agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Ofc, had to be a gang of blacks... <_<;
    No, those weren't chavs. The stereotype of the Chav ( Council Housed And Violent ) is White Anglo Saxon male.

Police have given the description of the suspects as " Male Youths ".

However, on close inspection of the footage, they do appear to be Afro Carribean / British Blacks / Males of the BAME community.

According to the Londons Evening Standard, one is thought to be WHITE, the second black, third unknown.

Either way, knife laws neee to be toughened up again, with stricter penalties. Following the murder of Stephen Lawerence things seemed to improve, but recently thre just seems to be a downward spiral of violence and brutality. I know its only a minority, but its a bad reflection on a City that I was brought up in, and love so much.

:(

• Advertisement

Help!!!! wrote: »
    This was a random attack, they didn't care who was riding those bikes, could even have been women it wouldn't have mattered they were going to take them

My point exactly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement