Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

No Sterling BP

3- Coutinho
    2- Mignolet
    1- Skrtel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

68. and my defence was a joke - no clean sheets. happy enough

70, quite happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

iroced wrote: »
    Argh... How is he lining up for GW27-28. Can't you expect to claim some of this gap back over these 2 "crazy" GWs?

He's got
    Foster
    Monreal, Clark, Clyne, Ward
    Brunt, Silva, Sterling, Boyd
    Aguero, Giroud

He'll be benching Terry, Haz and Kane. He has 11 without having to make a transfer.

I'll be selling Terry for a Saints defender and I'll line out as follows (with Kane, Haz and Albrighton on the bench)

Panti
    Saints defender, Dawson, PVA (might not play), Bellerin, Hutton
    Yaya, Sanchez, Downing
    Aguero, Sturridge

Yaya/Silva and Giroud/Sanchez are key here.....................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Argh... How is he lining up for GW27-28. Can't you expect to claim some of this gap back over these 2 "crazy" GWs?

66 and I'd say more than decent week ... but you b@st@rd 2pt H2H winner anyway :pac:.

Ye silva wondershow to the rescue. I did get done over with Pva coming on late had Dawson coming in with a clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Dónal wrote: »
    70, quite happy with that.

70 for me too so that's a draw in our league match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

77(-4). Good week. My 5 premium midfielder system is finally starting to pay off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

67 all in...now i think i will have to take a hit to get my chelsea players out coz none of my bench haveplayed the last 3 games i think

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

78 gives me a GW ranking of 17k :D easily my best week of the season. Pity I bolloxed up my season over Christmas.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Ye silva wondershow to the rescue. I did get done over with Pva coming on late had Dawson coming in with a clean sheet.
    Yeah spotted that. Unlucky for you that he came in for a late cameo. Silva was indeed a huge bonus for you but in the end I'd say the difference was more Terry not keeping his CS home to Burnley. Beforehand I thought that was an advantage I had over you.

About Silva I was not happy selling him (he's been gold to me particularly during Christmas and the main reason for my climb towards top 20k) but you can't have them all. ADM is on 5.5 pts/game for the 4 weeks he's been in my team. Cazorla is gold. Hazard is Hazard. So it leaves Sanchez. Last GW before a home clash vs Leicester, it was difficult to resist getting him back in, especially that when I got Silva in for a 1 week punt home to Hull to lose my cash dependency on Sanchez (if things continue that way in Arsenal I may benefit from that decision who knows?) he let me down big time.
    G1032 wrote: »
    He's got
    Foster
    Monreal, Clark, Clyne, Ward
    Brunt, Silva, Sterling, Boyd
    Aguero, Giroud

He'll be benching Terry, Haz and Kane. He has 11 without having to make a transfer.

I'll be selling Terry for a Saints defender and I'll line out as follows (with Kane, Haz and Albrighton on the bench)

Panti
    Saints defender, Dawson, PVA (might not play), Bellerin, Hutton
    Yaya, Sanchez, Downing
    Aguero, Sturridge

Yaya/Silva and Giroud/Sanchez are key here.....................

Ah right... Though Clark, Ward, Brunt & Boyd aren't exactly strong picks.
    I presume he has a fairly low team value with such a team. It will hopefully play in your advantage at some point.

It's true though that you need big returns from your 3 11m players!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,541 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Drop of 100 from last nights OR, but still an increase of about 500 for the GW. Just inside the top 3k at 2977

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

spock. wrote:
    My 72(-4) means a nice rise from 70k to 41k. Will move down tomorrow though with only Kane to play and 1 point to sub in.
    Only dropped 5k today to 46k. Net rise of 24k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

spock. wrote: »
    77(-4). Good week. My 5 premium midfielder system is finally starting to pay off.
    It was a week for the premium mids alright. Only Aguero scoring of the big forwards.

Hazard, Silva, ADM, Sterling,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Back inside the top 20k for the first time since gw 4 with 63

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So. My 66 pts see me break into the top 20k (19,460 to be precise) for the first time this season :D!

Down from 18,000 to 26,000 with 52(-4)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭qwabercd

76 points sees me up to 2.3k - delighted with that although I've a few selection issues next week despite planning ahead for it.

Ah right... Though Clark, Ward, Brunt & Boyd aren't exactly strong picks.
    I presume he has a fairly low team value with such a team. It will hopefully play in your advantage at some point.

It's true though that you need big returns from your 3 11m players!

Ya. His team value is low. It's well south of 104m while mine is 108. But strange and all as this might sound, it's been to his major benefit recently to have such low value. He had to sell Sanchez, can't buy the likes of Costa, Yaya and Sturridge and so on so forth. I've gone for the big guns that my budget allowed but they've not performed.

Like you said though... If the 11m pound players start to give me the big returns their price demands then I have a fighting chance. Let's see how it all goes sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Down to 24k. What was the name of that D-Ream song again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

63 all in. Dropped 200 places overall to 2.3k. Silva saved my ass big time.

Will need a hit to field 11 next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Lemlin wrote: »

Your confused....

It was Status Quo.....

Down.. Down ..deeper and down.....

Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

The Miracle?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ingscanonlygetbetter ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Down to ~ 2,000.

Red arrows all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Also down to 24k. Let's try Always Look On The Bright Side of Life for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

73 for the week, which i'm pretty happy with and it brings me into the top 50k since gameweek 8. Pity my rival got 90, profiting from a jammy Rose goal and the Moses penalty (why Walters why?)...

Like many others here, I've simply got too many defenders who seem to like being on the bench, it's starting to hurt a little!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

just watched MOTD
    Moses on pens ? and corners . very interesting even though he is up there with my worst signings earlier the season ........dare I go back?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

46 all said and done still hanging just inside 23k.

1 point ahead of the overall average. Winning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Mane was dropped for being late according to the BBC

Advertisement