Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Leicester goal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

dahat wrote: »
    FML

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. My season has just totally derailed over the last 4 weeks.

Scored by cambiasso

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

now shut up shop Nigel
    you know what to do

Lukaku wont want to see any of these replays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Mane and Studge both on the bench you say?

:pac:

All I need now is Geoff Shreeves to show up and ask me how it feels to have PVA, Bellerin, Walcott, Mane, Sturridge and Ameobi not start all in the same GW coupled with selling ADM and Silva for Sanchez and Mane last week for -4......

.... what a clusterf*ck!! And I can only blame myself really and the choices I made with the WC that makes it worse! Ah well I guess I dust myself down and go again next weekend.

another vardy assist

Lukaku is in shocking form in the PL. Wouldn't hit a barn door

Mane and Studge both on the bench you say?

:pac:

All I need now is Geoff Shreeves to show up and ask me how it feels to have PVA, Bellerin, Walcott, Mane, Sturridge and Ameobi not start all in the same GW coupled with selling ADM and Silva for Sanchez and Mane last week for -4......

.... what a clusterf*ck!! And I can only blame myself really and the choices I made with the WC that makes it worse! Ah well I guess I dust myself down and go again next weekend.

You're not alone. I feel your pain. And I really don't think I've done a whole lot wrong? I've Yaya instead of Silva. Sanchez instead of Santi. Sturridge instead of Giroud etc.

I'm not a bad man!! I swear to the FPL God's I'm not. Please have mercy on my FPL soul from here on in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

G1032 wrote: »
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. My season has just totally derailed over the last 4 weeks.

Much the same, still ranked at 12k but feel.like on going backwards and sideways on alternating weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Much the same, still ranked at 12k but feel.like on going backwards and sideways on alternating weeks.

I'm still at 20k but have free fallen from 5k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭LostArt

same here, ranked just inside 10k but the last few weeks have been utterly ****e. Considering a -8 just to fix my team asap

Lukaku goal

Could be Upson OG

LostArt wrote: »
    same here, ranked just inside 10k but the last few weeks have been utterly ****e. Considering a -8 just to fix my team asap

My problem is that in looking at my team and there is not a whole lot to fix, despite the terrible scores.

Pantillimon
    Terry, Dawson , Bellerin, (Hutton, PVA)
    Sanchez, Hazard, Yaya, Downing (Albrighton)
    Sturridge, Aguero, Kane

Not sure what to do now. Terry out this week for my FT and after that I don't know

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Everton and Leicester concede, Kane gets a few points, Eriksen benched and Sturridge benched?

Carlsberg don't do FPL days...

My mini league situation got a whole lot better.

Could be Upson OG

Looked like og to me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Could be Upson OG
    Yup, Lukaku was putting it wide until that deflection!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

My problem is that in looking at my team and there is not a whole lot to fix, despite the terrible scores.

Pantillimon
    Terry, Dawson , Bellerin, (Hutton, Dawson)
    Sturridge, Aguero, Kane

Not sure what to do now. Terry out this week for my FT and after that I don't know

I feel I'm in a similar situation myself (though with different players!). I'm trying to convince myself not to panic, that my players will come good. The last 4 weeks have been awful for me, but in general it's been a good season, and I have to remember that I can't do great every single week.

I feel I'm in a similar situation myself (though with different players!). I'm trying to convince myself not to panic, that my players will come good. The last 4 weeks have been awful for me, but in general it's been a good season, and I have to remember that I can't do great every single week.

Time is running out though.............

• Advertisement

Pantillimon
    Terry, Dawson , Bellerin, (Hutton, Dawson)
    Sturridge, Aguero, Kane

How many Dawsons do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

53 points
    only 10 played so nice preparation for next week :D
    I'll prob go -4.......hard to sell Walcott for 4 though looking at that Everton defending. might stick another week and just sell wasi. what to do with PVA though...

Time is running out though.............

Not really though. There's 12 weeks left after this week. It will hopefully only take another 1/2 weeks to sort out my team. That will leave 10 weeks. That's a lot of games, over a quarter of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

My rank has been free falling since the Jan wildcard. The DGWs are great opportunities to turn it around and people are pretty tightly bunched.

Dónal wrote: »
    How many Dawsons do you have?

Sorry. Dawson from West Brom and PVA.

Not really though. There's 12 weeks left after this week. It will hopefully only take another 1/2 weeks to sort out my team. That will leave 10 weeks. That's a lot of games, over a quarter of the season.

What sorting do you need to do? Who do you need to sell? Anything major required?

What sorting do you need to do? Who do you need to sell? Anything major required?

Nothing major (assuming some of the players I have come good as I'm convincing myself they will!)

Pelle and Johnson are the 2 main ones. But didn't make a transfer this GW, so have 2FTs to sort those 2 jokers out!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Nothing major (assuming some of the players I have come good as I'm convincing myself they will!)

Pelle and Johnson are the 2 main ones. But didn't make a transfer this GW, so have 2FTs to sort those 2 jokers out!

I'm the same to be honest. Not having Kane the last few weeks and then Silva yesterday is what has killed me. I'm still optimistic enough for the last 12 weeks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Really hoping Southampton don't keep a clean sheet here. Somehow over the course of the season my only time owning a Southampton defender was Bertrand for 2 weeks, when he netted me zero points!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Southampton cleanie gone already, nice one

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement