Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

G1032 wrote: »
    So Sofia is being attacked by a Wombeast. He stole all the apples she picked to make apple pie. Interesting indeed.

Spoiler alert please I might want to watch this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Mig on for 2bp, doubt many have him

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Henderson yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I've already done Wisdom to Dawson

I'll likely also take a hit for Puncheon to Yaya. I'm sitting at 18,000 for what seems like forever. I'm also 30+ behind main rival and no matter what I do the gap seems to stay the same (despite him having no real team value worth talking about). Time to mix it up a bit.

I'll be hoping that Yaya (-4) will get more than Puncheon this week. Might as well take the risk.
    iroced wrote: »
    A single captain differential could cover that gap so I'd not worry too much about it.

If you're happy with your choices mid-term, that's the main thing. And mid-term Yaya seems a no-brainer over Puncheon. Much much better fixtures. City have to get results (doesn't mean they will but they'll try hard to reduce the gap and we can expect Yaya to (re)become central to them and bomb forward as he likes).

So this 33 point lead is 61 points now. Oops!! That's that then! What a mess :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

A total of 6 points from Kane, Sturridge and Mane. Stinker of a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

The OCD in me is disappointed with today's results...
    2-2
    2-2
    0-2

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Not much today, but finish up on 78 for the week which I'm delighted with.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

54 points, lose my Champions Cup match by a point. Feck this game, 5 day blackout from it

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

7 points to be added to the overnight total. Sterling goal and Kane captainers will probly see me lose some ranking overall from last night but still enough for a green overall from 68pts (no hits)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Moreno & PVA not starting & their teams keep clean sheets!

Silva & captain Aguero off in the 59th min!

Could be doing with those 12 points!

Sick week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

AdpRo wrote: »
    2 pts....,clran sheet bonus. Cost me 4 in total, could be the difference in my pay h2h league.

As perdicted yesterday afternoon, just lost boards h2h and champions league h2h by 1 pt because of silva going off, disgusted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

52 (-4) Horror week over at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Finished on 73. Actually slightly disapointed considering my score and position up till 5pm yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

74 all in.

Not bad considering I have a Moreno assist, Sahko goal and O'shea clean sheet on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

68 decent week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Its not often id call 53 points an entirely bad gw ,but some of my nearest challengers in my main money league have after gaining in around 20 points on me.

I hate the fact I'm pretty much forced into using my WC because of my defense, at least 3 need to be brought in.

Made a big mistake with opting for yaya over Silva this gw too, that was the main difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

75 with maybe a BP for Sterling. Needed that as next GW will be different matter with four players missing and PVA dropped. Sterling goal was nice end to the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

74 all in.

Not bad considering I have a Moreno assist, Sahko goal and O'shea clean sheet on the bench.

No Moreno assist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

70 points after subs.

Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

61 all out, expected more from Kane Jag Clyne and not so much JWP today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Mane and Studge both on the bench you say?

:pac:

All I need now is Geoff Shreeves to show up and ask me how it feels to have PVA, Bellerin, Walcott, Mane, Sturridge and Ameobi not start all in the same GW coupled with selling ADM and Silva for Sanchez and Mane last week for -4......

.... what a clusterf*ck!! And I can only blame myself really and the choices I made with the WC that makes it worse! Ah well I guess I dust myself down and go again next weekend.

I'll see you and raise you Baird, Wisdom and Wasi for your Ameobi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

63 this week

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭dasa29

80 this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Chesty08 wrote:
    No Moreno assist!

Yeah. . so I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

71 once Wolly comes off the bench for Bellerin. Should see a rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

50 points. 2 from 2 today. Saving grace is I have 2 FT and should be fit to field 11 next week. I've only Terry, Hazard and Eriksen not playing and I'll be taking Terry out and rolling over a transfer.

Having 3 strikers next week could be a big advantage. I can't see many shipping out Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Lemlin wrote: »
    50 points. 2 from 2 today. Saving grace is I have 2 FT and should be fit to field 11 next week. I've only Terry, Hazard and Eriksen not playing and I'll be taking Terry out and rolling over a transfer.

Having 3 strikers next week could be a big advantage. I can't see many shipping out Kane.

10 only for me next week...
    a 3-4-2 formation it looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So this 33 point lead is 61 points now. Oops!! That's that then! What a mess :(
    Argh... How is he lining up for GW27-28. Can't you expect to claim some of this gap back over these 2 "crazy" GWs?
    68 decent week
    66 and I'd say more than decent week ... but you b@st@rd 2pt H2H winner anyway :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

61 all out, expected more from Kane Jag Clyne and not so much JWP today

Oh yes that latest North Korean prodigy. Definitely one to consider:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Looks like 72 (-4) for me, Kane and lukaku all I had - by all accounts lukaku could have scored a few, but 8 points is good enough from him

Would have had 11 for next week but now that sakho is injured and PVA place not guaranteed might be forced into a second transfer - will see how this week goes

Advertisement