Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One League - Signup Here!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Post up your proposed trade and if it is fair you can propose it to the CPU team.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Im all for trading with the cpu, but what if lads from the 360 upgrade at christmas and pick a team thats missing a star player.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

It needs to be a fair trade, if you are trading for a star player and have the cap space you need to give up similar and take the cap hit also.

Don't expect too many star players to be traded to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

ill look and see whats on trade block and free agency first, im not after a big name, more up and coming who i can build a team with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

I've received a trade offer from the Bengals that I'd be interested in.... TE Gresham for my backup FS Hyde? Am I allowed accept?

• Advertisement

I would like to offer my CB Fletcher to the Jags for Cecil Shorts, both rated 80 i think.

May i propose it?

Nelbert wrote: »
    I've received a trade offer from the Bengals that I'd be interested in.... TE Gresham for my backup FS Hyde? Am I allowed accept?

What are the ovr ratings of both players?

I would like to offer my CB Fletcher to the Jags for Cecil Shorts, both rated 80 i think.

May i propose it?

If they are both rated the same I don't see an issue with it.

adrian522 wrote: »
    If they are both rated the same I don't see an issue with it.

I just checked there and Fletcher is 78 to Shorts 81.

Am i still ok?

Do you have anyone rated at or above Shorts OVR you can offer?

• Advertisement

ON CPU trades I'm going to implement the following rules that I've swiped from the PFL site:

CPU Trades:

Can only take place during the regular season
    Are limited to two cpu trades per human coach per season
    You cannot trade for or give away draft picks
    Trades can only be one for one - i.e. no multi-player trades
    All trades must be approved by one of the League Admin. So they must be announced in this forum before the transaction takes place.

If anyone has an issue with a posted CPU trade please PM me.

Do you have anyone rated at or above Shorts OVR you can offer?

Ive Cary Williams rated 80, hes the closest, but hes gonna cost me 4m to let go while Fletcher wont.

No worries, i'll look elsewhere

I don't have an issue with Fletcher for Shorts, I'll leave it up for 24 hours and if no one objects I think it's fine.

Bear in mind that you can make at most 2 trades with the CPU per season so you need to decide if you want this to be one of your trades.

I don't have an issue with Fletcher for Shorts, I'll leave it up for 24 hours and if no one objects I think it's fine.

Bear in mind that you can make at most 2 trades with the CPU per season so you need to decide if you want this to be one of your trades.

I wont be making any more cpu trades, only this one cos i dont think the jags even with their cap space would be a choice of team for new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

What are the ovr ratings of both players?

Different schemes involved so not sure what Hyde is for bengals but low 80s for me from memory and Gresham is 85 for me.....
    Contracts may mean it's not worth my while though. Need to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

What length game weeks we doing?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    What length game weeks we doing?
    It will be 3 gameweeks every 2 weeks, so:

Monday-Thursday
    Friday- Tuesday
    Wednesday-Sunday
    Although with all the cpu games there's probably a case for an early advance here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I'll be getting the one in a week so should be online in madden in about 1 1/2 weeks! Any chance I can pick my team now? Cardinals!!

I'll be getting the one in a week so should be online in madden in about 1 1/2 weeks! Any chance I can pick my team now? Cardinals!!

You can, after i whoop them cpu ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Browns trade TE Cameron 88
    Falcons trade WR Douglas 78 (although on my roster screen he's bumped to 80)

Also something I noticed all my big name players took a -5 drop in confidence for trading away Cameron "They traded away my Buddy!" came up,also funnily enough my other 2 TE's got a + 5 confidence boost for exactly the same reason.

• Advertisement

We are approaching the end of season 1 on the Xbox 1, if anyone else would like to join please let me know, season 2 will be starting in the next few weeks.

|Boards username|Xbox Tag|Team
    1|fatgav|fatgav69|Seattle Seahawks
    2|Paully D|LargeTacoFries|Denver Broncos
    3|Tipperman|LavishSundew925|New Orleans Saints
    4|Adrian522|Adro76|San Francisco 49ers
    5|PerrinV2 |Perrinv2|Cleveland Browns
    6|Nelbert|Darbey|Green Bay Packers
    7|guns4all|guns4all|Detroit Lions
    8|Rock Lesnar||Philadelphia Eagles
    9|PADRAIC.M||Carolina Panthers
    10|giffney1991||Arizona Cardinals

Available Teams

New England Patriots
    St. Louis Rams
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    New York Giants
    Dallas Cowboys
    Washington Redskins
    New York jets
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    Chicago Bears
    Minnesota Vikings
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Baltimore Ravens
    Atlanta Falcons
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tennessee Titans
    Indianapolis Colts
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars

i was looking at the pfl xb1 leagues and i think its the pro that has a waiting list, would some of them be interested?

In essence we'd just become another PFL league if we did that. I'd like for this league to be a boards league with people who post here regularly.

Hopefully we'll get a few more but if not I'm sure that for Madden 16 we'll get a fair few coming back and moving over from the 360.

In essence we'd just become another PFL league if we did that. I'd like for this league to be a boards league with people who post here regularly.

Hopefully we'll get a few more but if not I'm sure that for Madden 16 we'll get a fair few coming back and moving over from the 360.

yeah i know what you mean adrian, if they joined they would have register on boards was my thinking, in madden 16 you should have heli, empacher, kopfan coming over to xb1that i can think of

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hi lads, I'm back again! Was in the madden 12 league on the 360 using the Dolphins AFAIK!

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Xbox one Superbowl edition for 28 euro. It be interested in joining the league but there may be a small problem. I'm bringing the Xbox to college on Sunday so that means I'll only be able to play games on Sunday Nights to Thursday evenings. I won't have the Xbox Friday and Saturday...

That should be fine, you may need to go on auto if you can't arrange games that are over the weekend.

Let me know what team you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

That should be fine, you may need to go on auto if you can't arrange games that are over the weekend.

Let me know what team you want.

Got the Xbox live set up today after a few calls!

What teams are available?

Post 203 above!

Broncos may also be available as I think Paully D has dropped out.

• Advertisement

|Boards username|Xbox Tag|Team
    1|fatgav|fatgav69|Seattle Seahawks
    2|Paully D|LargeTacoFries|Denver Broncos
    3|Tipperman|LavishSundew925|New Orleans Saints
    4|Adrian522|Adro76|San Francisco 49ers
    5|PerrinV2 |Perrinv2|Cleveland Browns
    6|Nelbert|Darbey|Green Bay Packers
    7|guns4all|guns4all|Detroit Lions
    8|Rock Lesnar||Philadelphia Eagles