Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One League - Signup Here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Decisions decisions!
    Think im gonna go with the Lions

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'll take the patriots..

I'll take the patriots..

Shock horror! Not the Titans!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Already have them in another league, need an accurate qb!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

|Boards username|Xbox Tag|Team
    1|fatgav|fatgav69|Seattle Seahawks
    2|Paully D|LargeTacoFries|Denver Broncos
    3|Tipperman|LavishSundew925|New Orleans Saints
    4|Adrian522|Adro76|San Francisco 49ers
    5|PerrinV2 |Perrinv2|Cleveland Browns
    6|Carroller|
    7|Nelbert|Darbey|Green Bay Packers
    8|linebacker52|
    9|Mikeyt086|
    10|guns4all|guns4all|Detroit Lions
    11|Heli|Kaiche|New England Patriots
    12|Joyce88|

Arizona Cardinals
    St. Louis Rams
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    New York Giants
    Dallas Cowboys
    Washington Redskins
    Philadelphia Eagles
    New York jets
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    Chicago Bears
    Minnesota Vikings
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Baltimore Ravens
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tennessee Titans
    Indianapolis Colts
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Just one pick left, I'll PM Joyce88 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Any offers currently going for Xbox ONE?
    Looks like I'll make the move at the end of this PFL season and end of this month..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Keep an eye on argos I reckon, best deal seems to be about 379, with maybe a free game or 2 or an extra controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Sorry lads forgot to say, I actually never signed up for the league. I had my gamertag in the Xbox One thread but since I've joined a league on PFL I don't have the time for another one.

If the situation changes I'll join up but for the moment I'll have to give it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any chance we could get this set up and going over the weekend? :)

OK invites sent out, the pwd is
    boardsmfl

Can everyone join using a Created Coach not an existing coach.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Are we doing FA in reverse draft order or free for all?

Let's just do First come first serve but only pick up 1 player per gameweek.

Have you actually started the league Adrian?

yeah, you should have an invite ...

Some quality players in FA

OK, post your pickups here for the the preseason anyway.

You can pick up 1 player per gameweek.

All picks to be posted on this thread.

You must have exactly 53 players for week 1 of regular season.

Browns
    RT Stewart

We will aim for 1 day for each preseason game. So I will advance to week 2 Sunday evening.

Advance to Week 3 Monday evening.

Advance to Week 4 Tuesday evening.

Advance to Week 1 regular season on Wednesday evening.

Advances will be between 10pm and mid night.

You need to cut your roster to 53 by 10pm Wednesday, no excuses.

Any player cut by the CPU on your behalf is fair game to be picked up by anyone.

Week 1 will run from Thursday- Tuesday.

We will then advance as follows:

Friday-Tuesday
    Wedensday-Sunday
    Monday-Thursday

etc.

Questions?

Should we not be using the up to dare rosters rather than the actual pre season ones?

Plax burress

• Advertisement

My only options were preseason rosters or custom rosters, didn't seem to be an option for current rosters.

adrian522 wrote: »
    My only options were preseason rosters or custom rosters, didn't seem to be an option for current rosters.

The custom rosters would be the up to date rosters.
    Really think we should be using the newer ones.
    Can you restart the league?

Custom rosters was the one to choose, that's where the downloaded ones are stored

Also is CPU trading allowed?
    If we follow the same rules as the 360 version we could do it

If I select custom rosters then everyone will only have 53 players, is that what ye want? At present ye have 75 players.

You can trade with the CPU but post it up here and if I deem it fair you can propose the trade to the CPU team.

Fine by me.

Ya would prefer that myself as some of the players are woeful on the preseason rosters!!
    And some teams would be missing players as well.

Ok, I won't get a chance to recreate the league as I'm heading away for the night, be back tomorrow evening.

Heli, do you want to setup a new league? Otherwise I'll do it tomorrow,

I'm out for a while, if I get time this evening I'll do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

saints sign cb brandon

Advertisement