Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One League - Signup Here!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nice One.

...see what I did there !

Anyway, you get the game for both platforms?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Nice One.

...see what I did there !

Anyway, you get the game for both platforms?

will pick up Madden tomorrow aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

colecting mine in argos the weekend game an all, ill do both leagues

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

1. Adrian522
    2. Paully D
    3. Nelbert
    4. guns4all
    5. Joyce88
    6. Carroller*
    7. linebacker52*
    8. Mikeyt086*
    9. Perrin
    10. Tipperman

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

**** it, put me in for this. Not really enjoying the PFL league all that much and while I'll stick at it, a league I will enjoy more would be good.

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    **** it, put me in for this. Not really enjoying the PFL league all that much and while I'll stick at it, a league I will enjoy more would be good.

Nice one....updated.

Nice one....updated.

Thanks Adrian.

When are you hoping to get this up and running mate?

I guess we could start whenever.

We have 11, if all of them follow through and join that would be enough to get started.

We can start by doing a team draft I guess.

Any thoughts on how to do the draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

We have 11, if all of them follow through and join that would be enough to get started.

Find a website that let's you do a random draw? But make sure perrien still goes last :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

1. Adrian522
    2. Paully D
    3. Nelbert
    4. guns4all
    5. Joyce88
    6. Carroller*
    7. linebacker52*
    8. Mikeyt086*
    9. Perrin
    10. Guns4all
    11. Tipperman

You have me down twice!

• Advertisement

guns4all wrote: »
    You have me down twice!

Good point, don't know how that happened.

Yeah I'd go for the random generator as suggested by Empacher.

I use 'Challonge.com' for when I was doing the Madden Cup. If you just type all the names in on there they'll create a tournament bracket but more importantly give you a seeding beside each name. You could then use the seeding as the draft order?

OK, do you think 10 is enough to be getting on with or should we wait until we have another few?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I won't be able to play in this til I finish my 360 season in the pro in a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

OK, do you think 10 is enough to be getting on with or should we wait until we have another few?

Ten would be enough for us all to get decent teams..................

I'd just love to start asap as I'm not really enjoying the single player connected franchise....... in my 3rd season but tutorials how thought me so much I need the challenge of human oppenents who won't quit (regardless of score) every 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Start with 10.

Then seeing how far we get by Xmas time we can decide if we wanna start a new league with the One converts, or get them to join the existing one.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

This seems full but I'm looking to join an Xbox One Madden 15 league if you wish to expand.

Plenty of space

1. Adrian522
    2. Paully D
    3. Nelbert
    4. guns4all
    5. Joyce88
    6. Carroller*
    7. linebacker52*
    8. Mikeyt086*
    9. Perrin
    10. Tipperman
    11. fatgav
    12. Heli

OK lads, I feel we have enough to get going. I will send out a few invites today. Can you let me know your xbox gamer tags? I know some of them but not all.

I won't have huge amounts of time to devote to this until after the marathon but we can get preseason etc going.

For the team draft I've run a random order and it came out as follows:

fatgav
    Paully D
    Tipperman
    Adrian522
    Perrin
    Carroller*
    Nelbert
    linebacker52*
    Mikeyt086*
    guns4all
    Heli
    Joyce88

Please post your xbox gamer tag and your team selection. I will send a pm to the next in line after each pick, best of luck.

do you mind me asking is it 4 or 5 day game week??,

• Advertisement

It will be 3 gameweeks every 2 weeks, so:

Monday-Thursday
    Friday- Tuesday
    Wednesday-Sunday

It will be 3 gameweeks every 2 weeks, so:

Monday-Thursday
    Friday- Tuesday
    Wednesday-Sunday

thats grand thanks,

Teams Available:

San Francisco 49ers
    Seattle Seahawks
    Arizona Cardinals
    St. Louis Rams
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Denver Broncos
    New York Giants
    Dallas Cowboys
    Washington Redskins
    Philadelphia Eagles
    New England Patriots
    New York jets
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    Green Bay Packers
    Chicago Bears
    Minnesota Vikings
    Detroit Lions
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cleveland Browns
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Baltimore Ravens
    New Orleans Saints
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tennessee Titans
    Indianapolis Colts
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I should have the ''One'' around xmas, looking forward to less CPU games

have we decided on advance timeframes?

Thanks for setting this up Adrian. Picking at #2 also, lovely stuff. :D

have we decided on advance timeframes?

I was just going to use the standard 3 advances every 2 weeks, unless someone has a better idea.

There will be a 24 hour time limit on picks. Fatgav is on the clock and has until 6pm Sunday to make a pick.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just 2 questions there,will we be using the week 5 updated rosters or starting off with the default rosters and will we be continuing this through xmas or is there a restart then?

• Advertisement

We will be using whatever the latest rosters are when I start the league. We'll continue on until season 1 finishes and people may join mid season as they pick up the game.

Advertisement