Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One League - Signup Here!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

guns4all wrote: »
    Ya would prefer that myself as some of the players are woeful on the preseason rosters!!
    And some teams would be missing players as well.

Surely you can cut anyone who is woeful?

What players would be missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

adrian522 wrote: »

thats what i was planning cutting poor players, but if you can still only sign one free agent per week no matter what you cut?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Some of the FA guys would be on their teams,Holmes would be with the bears,Flowers-Chargers, some trades too with Mankins,Mallet although they're the only 2 I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

no i mean players that are better now than at the start of preseason.

On the Lions D.Slay is 67 on preseason and 78 on updated.
    M Prater is on the roster.
    J Stanford is a MLB on preseason 67, ROLB and 76 on updated.

plus with the preseason rosters CPU will cut players that would be starters now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Yeah go for the up-to-date 53 man rosters lads. Even if we have to wait it'd be better IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

so! Decided to check was I due any tax back.. 600 euro richer! All the signs are pointing towards buying the One tomorrow, another question, do i need the kinect?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I don't have it but if you're suddenly 600 richer, splash out!

i dont mind which roster yous go with, just the great free agents like brandon flower etc will be with there respective franchises, on the plus side rice will be removed from the ravens, not sure about peterson at vikings tho

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads if i were to purchase the one, do i need a separate xbox live subscription

Lads if i were to purchase the one, do i need a separate xbox live subscription

no same one is working both consoles for me rock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    so! Decided to check was I due any tax back.. 600 euro richer! All the signs are pointing towards buying the One tomorrow, another question, do i need the kinect?

Get one in CEX mate 2nd hand, €28. That's what I did.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

New set of invites sent out. Hopefully all is ok now. Moved to week 1 of preseason

OK, timings for this league as follows (all advances will be between 10pm and midnight):

For the preseason there will be 1 day per gameweek. For the regular season we will operate the usual 3 gameweeks per 2 weeks as follows:

Monday-Thursday
    Friday-Tuesday
    Wednesday-Sunday

Monday October 20th: Advance to Preseason Week 2
    Tuesday October 21st: Advance to Preseason Week 3
    Wednesday October 22nd: Advance to preseason Week 4
    Thursday October 23rd: Advance to Regular Season week 1.

Week 1 will run from Friday 24th- Tuesday 28th and from there we will progress as normal.

I will create a thread for Preseason games if you need to arrange these, a lot of people are not bothered by the preseason so if you don't want to play let your opponent know and put yourself on Auto.

I'll also create a week 1 thread to arrange week 1 games.

Just bought the ''ONE'' should be set up later on

OK, pick your team from those above and I'l send you an invite!

I hope to have this madden installed by the time madden 16 is released.

I hope to have this madden installed by the time madden 16 is released.

takes ages took me 4hours

tripperman wrote: »
    takes ages took me 4hours

Sweet jesus, wheres me 360

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just as well we started the league as the Browns lost yesterday to the Jags.
    Browns take LG Nicks in FA.

Sweet jesus, wheres me 360

yeah i was thinking same, now its porrforwarding im stumped on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Picked up Xbox ONE yesterday with Destiny for 399 in xtra vision, so should have the game this week..

Lads i started installing this at around 12.15 and im only at 21% does it usually take so long

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads i started installing this at around 12.15 and im only at 21% does it usually take so long

are you downloading the game?

Yeah i downloaded fifa and it took a few hours

sign out of xbox live power off console and power back on and let it load before signing into live again, 4hours for me anyway

are you downloading the game?

Yeah i downloaded fifa and it took a few hours

No installing from the disc, there is a game update to, just disconnected then reconnected the sky broadband a couple of times and install jumped to 63%

No installing from the disc, there is a game update to, just disconnected then reconnected the sky broadband a couple of times and install jumped to 63%

ah yeah, its like 3.5 gb or something, shouldnt take that long

i'd change your BB provider :eek:

ah yeah, its like 3.5 gb or something, shouldnt take that long

i'd change your BB provider :eek:

I know, my speed has actually dropped since changing over ;), im at100% now and

Game installed, Woooohoooo, Woooohoooo

I know, my speed has actually dropped since changing over, im at100% now, still installing though

Game installed, Woooohoooo, Woooohoooo

what speed you get rock, we have eircom and i get 3mpbs, not sure if thats good or bad

tripperman wrote: »
    what speed you get rock, we have eircom and i get 3mpbs, not sure if thats good or bad

Pretty much the same, although earlier it was just over 1.5

• Advertisement

Pretty much the same, although earlier it was just over 1.5

im at 0.44 now was 3last week,

Advertisement