Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One League - Signup Here!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Has someone pm'd him?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

adrian522 wrote: »
    We will be using whatever the latest rosters are when I start the league. We'll continue on until season 1 finishes and people may join mid season as they pick up the game.
    What are the plans post season 1? continuing to the season 2?
    *Actually what I mean is what is the duration of the franchise?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Has someone pm'd him?

I have yeah.
    PerrinV2 wrote: »
    What are the plans post season 1? continuing to the season 2?
    *Actually what I mean is what is the duration of the franchise?

Well I guess we will keep going until the end of Madden 15. No need to start a new franchise I don't think.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Sorry for the delay guys - been out and about all day. Gamertag is FatGav69 and I'll choose the Seahawks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

|Boards username|Xbox Tag|Team
    1|fatgav|fatgav69|Seattle Seahawks
    2|Paully D|LargeTacoFries|Denver Broncos
    3|Tipperman|LavishSundew925|New Orleans Saints
    4|Adrian522|Adro76|San Francisco 49ers
    5|PerrinV2 |Perrinv2|Cleveland Browns
    6|Carroller|
    7|Nelbert|
    8|linebacker52|
    9|Mikeyt086|
    10|guns4all|
    11|Heli|
    12|Joyce88|

Arizona Cardinals
    St. Louis Rams
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    New York Giants
    Dallas Cowboys
    Washington Redskins
    Philadelphia Eagles
    New England Patriots
    New York jets
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    Green Bay Packers
    Chicago Bears
    Minnesota Vikings
    Detroit Lions
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Baltimore Ravens
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tennessee Titans
    Indianapolis Colts
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

My Gamertag is LargeTacoFries and I'm going to choose a team that I've been enjoying playing with lately - the Denver Broncos. Hopefully I'll get more than a year out of Peyton.

Paully D wrote: »
    My Gamertag is LargeTacoFries and I'm going to choose a team that I've been enjoying playing with lately - the Denver Broncos. Hopefully I'll get more than a year out of Peyton.

Thanks Paully, Tipperman is now on the clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

my gamertag is LavishSundew925 and ill pick the New Orleans Saints

Thanks, Saints are all yours, I'll take the San Francisco 49ers and Perrin is next up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

My guess is Perrin takes the Browns!!

• Advertisement

Only real downside to picking the Broncos is the lack of human games as I can't imagine people will queue up to take the Chiefs or Raiders (Chargers would be a good team to pick though given their ratings updates over the last few weeks) , but with the number we have there will be a lot for everyone I'd guess.

Paully D wrote: »
    Only real downside to picking the Broncos is the lack of human games as I can't imagine people will queue up to take the Chiefs or Raiders (Chargers would be a good team to pick though given their ratings updates over the last few weeks) , but with the number we have there will be a lot for everyone I'd guess.

It's a good point, people should take a look at divisions that already have 1 or 2 people in them as that will give them 2/4 good human games anyway. NFC W already has 2 and I could see someone taking on the Cardinals too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PerrinV2
    Browns

send48.jpg

Browns it is,Carroller is on the clock.

|Boards username|Xbox Tag|Team
    1|fatgav|fatgav69|Seattle Seahawks
    2|Paully D|LargeTacoFries|Denver Broncos
    3|Tipperman|LavishSundew925|New Orleans Saints
    4|Adrian522|Adro76|San Francisco 49ers
    5|PerrinV2 |Perrinv2|Cleveland Browns
    6|Carroller|
    7|Nelbert|Darbey|Green Bay Packers
    8|linebacker52|
    9|Mikeyt086|
    10|guns4all|
    11|Heli|
    12|Joyce88|

Arizona Cardinals
    St. Louis Rams
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    New York Giants
    Dallas Cowboys
    Washington Redskins
    Philadelphia Eagles
    New England Patriots
    New York jets
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    Chicago Bears
    Minnesota Vikings
    Detroit Lions
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Baltimore Ravens
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tennessee Titans
    Indianapolis Colts
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

First time seeing this thread. Didn't know it was going ahead I never got the game. I wouldn't have time to play either as I'm not here from Monday to Friday with work. So you can skip me in the draft

No problem, you had said you were interested in an xbox one league on another thread which is why I included you. Nelbert is now on the clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

If it drops in price I'll pick it up but I'd be away mon to fri so no point in joining the league just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Nelbert talks about himself in the third person and then takes the....... Packers
    Gametag - Darbey

Carroller wrote: »
    If it drops in price I'll pick it up but I'd be away mon to fri so no point in joining the league just yet

Play - Asia is the place to get it..... About €45 depending on exchange rate

• Advertisement

Nelbert wrote: »
    Nelbert talks about himself in the third person and then takes the....... Packers
    Gametag - Darbey

Linebacker is now on the clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Was just in smiths there, very tempted to pick the ''one'' up, think madden would come with it to, for €440

Might have to call in for another look during the week.

Was just in smiths there, very tempted to pick the ''one'' up, think madden would come with it to, for €440

Do it mate, do it.

Ah sure you'd be mad not to!

Anyone know what the story is with linebacker52? Seems his account is closed, does he have another account?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PM him on the pfl site

PM him on the pfl site

I've just done that now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

adrian522 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is with linebacker52? Seems his account is closed, does he have another account?

if you had his gamertag you could message him there?

linebacker52 is not playing so we are now down to 10, Mikeyt086 is on the clock.

• Advertisement

No word from mikey so guns4all is on the clock

Advertisement