Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

i did say aswell check out the ssb website, more description from ssb wiki website but not Wikipedia

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

The controls are very interchangeable, Chopper. You'll be grand.

Thanks for that mayflash link Kiki. I already have an adapter but I wouldn't say no to a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

GameCube controller adapter is very good device but y it only works for ssb and not other wii u games, why there's no GameCube controller comes with the adapter and why won't accept nintendo wavebird

• Registered Users Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Didn't wait until payday. Got a Wii U with, NSMBU, NSLBU and MK8. So I'll be setting up my account later and playing a bit of Smash most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Up to jump can be turned off yes, because it is the devil.

Its supposedly possible to use a 3ds as a controller as well if you own one, not sure if that requires more silly proprietary cables or not though.

It's very simple:

1. Go to the main menu on both systems.
    2. On the Wii U screen, select 3DS.
    3. On the 3DS screen, select Wii U.
    4. 3DS can now be used as a controller.

If anyone fancies some games:

Nintendo Network ID: TheMikenyan
    3DS Friend code: 3239-3425-2702

• Advertisement

Nintendo ID is Leto_II_of_Dune

I know he's been nerfed, but I barely ever played Brawl enough to know the differences, so I'm enjoying using Meta Knight at the moment.

His neutral A automatically doing the rapid slash instead of having to mash it is a pain, but other than that he's good fun.

Today's patch has been analysed. Findings suggest possible return of Roy and addition of Ryu.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/32nymz/smash_update_106_decrypted_first_observations/

Today's patch has been analysed. Findings suggest possible return of Roy and addition of Ryu.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/32nymz/smash_update_106_decrypted_first_observations/

Can't check reddit in work, Street Fighter Ryu on Ninja Gaiden Ryu?

Can't check reddit in work, Street Fighter Ryu on Ninja Gaiden Ryu?

Street Fighter. SF2 Ryu stage theme was found in the new sound files.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

From this guy's OP
    Not sure who Ryu is (although if anyone does know, please tell)
    ---
    EDIT: I just looked into it, apparently Ryu is from Street Fighter

LOL/r/SM4SH

I saw that yesterday too, but the whole post is quite sarcastic.

Think he also says something like "Why would you put Ryu into a fighting game?"

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ah, that must be further down in the thread, or I'm blind :P Either way, Ryu in Smash would be well cool, I'd play him!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,702 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

In case anyone didn't see this yet, Hori has Cube-style controllers that connects via the Wii Remote.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00QXJF5YI/ref=pd_luc_rh_mrairec_03_01_t_ttl_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

6BKScng.jpg
    h8ect50.jpg
    K9KKBe6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Mewtwo was released to everyone this week by the by.

Boy howdy I've missed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

So about that mention of Ryu and Roy leaked a while back...

http://shoryuken.com/2015/06/13/street-fighters-ryu-and-fire-emblems-roy-confirmed-for-super-smash-bros-4/

Who's hype for Roy vs Marth vs Lucina vs Ike matches? Who will win?!

No really, who? I can't tell them apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Clearly Ike 'cause he's the only one bothered to have his own moveset. :pac:

Advertisement