Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite fast food?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Stone baked pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Supersize everything and a diet coke with it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭wylie

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Stone baked pizza.

"stoned" and a "baked pizza"???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Putinovsky wrote: »
    Jaysus the Corkonians are out in force today..

It's where they'll all be going Xmas day for their dinners

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

wylie wrote: »
    "stoned" and a "baked pizza"???

Nope, just the pizza.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭wylie

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Nope, just the pizza.

Good, drugs are for losers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Tarzana2 wrote: »
    Forgot about this place! Loved it when I lived in Cork. But WHY would someone get a kebab and not get lovely pitta bread with it?

Comes with two large pitta breads made fresh to order
    With rice and a can I think it's €19
    Pricey but nice and fresh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Juicy red Royal Gala, mmmmm

Best fast food ever....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Thought people were talking shíte about KC's, but would almost drive down from Dublin after looking at their menu online.
    I've been to loads of chippers in Dublin that were supposed to be amazing and TBH, they're all identical. Same auld shíte. Seems that cork is leading the way when it comes to chippers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Jelly Jack wrote: »
    KFC all the way. 20 piece bucket with fries and gravy on the side plus 2 large cokes !

20 pieces of chicken:eek:

I myself go for Singapore Chicken Chow Mein and Chicken & Cheese pastry rolls from my local Chinese.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Suprised nobody has mentioned salt n pepper in salthill. Love there garlic fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Zaytoon kebabs!

Will people please stop mentioning Zaytoon on here. I don't really know how yous convince yourselves it's good while on your lunchbreaks or whatever but it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭flunkyfearsome

Right now I'd kill a ceaser salad chicken burger

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Markcheese

where is this place ?
    does it exist

Not unless I get off my ass and open one ,done the menu and tested it on family and friends though-

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Noblong wrote: »
    Will people please stop mentioning Zaytoon on here. I don't really know how yous convince yourselves it's good while on your lunchbreaks or whatever but it's not.

Its all about opinion, and thats the thing you see, different people like different stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,760 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Depends on the mood really... can be a Chinese, or a Dominos or just a fish/burger and chips

If talking restaurants then Hillbilly's in Fairview (one in Cork too) is far better than KFC but if the choice is BK or McD then BK all the way

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Cienciano wrote: »
    Thought people were talking shíte about KC's, but would almost drive down from Dublin after looking at their menu online.
    I've been to loads of chippers in Dublin that were supposed to be amazing and TBH, they're all identical. Same auld shíte. Seems that cork is leading the way when it comes to chippers

Am I looking at the wrong menu? I see a KC and sons menu but it isn't a chipper. It's filled pita breads. That's not a chipper by any stretch of the imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Egginacup wrote: »
    Am I looking at the wrong menu? I see a KC and sons menu but it isn't a chipper. It's filled pita breads. That's not a chipper by any stretch of the imagination.

Also does burger and chips and other such chipper fare.

The menu has many pages...

I guess it all depends on whether you're plastered or not. There are certain things I would eat after a bellyfull of beer that I wouldn't touch sober.
    If anybody has ever been in the US and had the pleasure of trying White Castle or Jack in the Box when you're locked will know what I mean. Same goes for Shoarma in Amsterdam....manna from heaven when you're smashed but inedible when you're sober.
    I like Chinese food but the chinese takeaways in Ireland are the absolute worst I've ever tried...EVER!!

Favourite fast food when not locked would be a curry or fried chicken.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Also does burger and chips and other such chipper fare.

The menu has many pages...

Ah, yes. So it does. Missed that. Seems pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Hillbillys breast in a bun meal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I used to have this mysterious, internal homing beacon that switched on and led me to Ricks (Dame Street, Dublin) after a certain amount of drink was taken. On arrival, it would hypnotize me into buying two portions of cheesey chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Love;
    Schezuan Beef Curry
    Thai Green Curry
    Big Mac

Would Eat;
    Chipper chips
    Chipper Burger
    Breakfast Roll
    Pizza

Wouldn't touch
    Abrakebabra
    KFC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

People who eat "food" from Supermacs should be put down!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

Used to like a nice gravy chip, can't really get them in Ireland. Proper thick chips, loads of dirty gravy, vinegar, HP sauce and salt. Only when lamped. Love the haggis and chips in Scotland...again, better after a rake of booze.

A good burger is pretty near the top, that or a good burrito. Both can be enjoyed sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

If you want a good gravey chip. Go to the chicken hut in Limerick and ask for a super snack box

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

anyone like subway????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Robsweezie wrote: »
    anyone like subway????

Great hangover food!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A plain cheeseburger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Robsweezie wrote: »
    anyone like subway????

Yup- but it's a sandwich -which yes is food and undoubtably fast ,but I wouldn't really include it in my favorite fast food (might stretch that for a meatball marinara-

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Advertisement