Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite fast food?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Burdocks in Christchurch in Dublin, for good, old fashioned, fish n chips. Yiz can keep yer Indians and KFC's and fancy Dan stuff.

KFC and fancy shouldn't be in the same sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Snack box, 2 battered sausages and a portion of gravy! That'll do for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Ah I'll just stick to the auld Chicken Balls, Curry sauce and Chips

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Charlie19 wrote: »
    KFC and fancy shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Your saying you don't wear a suit and top hat to KFC?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

cloud493 wrote: »
    Your saying you don't wear a suit and top hat to KFC?

Ffs a top hat, you dont to go too over dressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Roosterreid

Sober: Chinese - Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls & Chips
    Drunk: Kebab Meat on Chips, with Garlic and Chilli sauce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I love fast food and I absolutely hate when people tell me not to eat it ! I can eat what I want you supercilious health freaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

There is a chipper near where I live that does the best quarter-pounder with cheese ever. Two of those with a feed of chips and onion-rings be pure daycint, bah. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I think we can unanimously agree that abrakebabra is a ****ing ****hole. i went in there before and the guy behind the counter was asking ME the price of the food I wanted. Not to mention the fact that counter was LIVE ! with an electric current flowing through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

uch wrote: »
    Ah I'll just stick to the auld Chicken Balls, Curry sauce and Chips

The Mekong in Santry for the above or an extra spicy chicken curry.

For Indian it has to be my local Shagun Art of Spice, they also do Kebabs which after a few pints are just fcuking divine.

Staggering home where ever there is a Supermac's I always go for breast of chicken chips and garlic sauce. All too often I have been woken up at the last stop of my local nitelink with the remains of same sitting on my lap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The local Indian isn't very "fast", but in this case I consider this a good thing. When the mood strikes I love a beef or lamb Bhuna Gosht, a side of Aloo Channa and forklift-pallets of Keema naan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Fruit. Wish it had been when I was younger, alas no. Fried food is the devil in calorie form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I do like a good Kebab, and if talking about Dublin, it would be the Harcourt Diner on Charlemont St, although to be fair, other than Burgerking/Supamacs/Eddies, its the only takeaway I have visted in Dublin. Other than that it would be Ali's on Mail Coach Road in Sligo, served on a open slice of Nan bread, but can be easily wrapped around the meat and salad once your down to the last few mouthfuls. Also do a wrap version if you are not as hungry. Totally agree with the comments re Abrakebabra, they may advertise kebabs, but they are far from them, although they dont to a too bad Taco Chip.

If for your general fast food, nothing usally beats the Four Lights, have a few dotted around Sligo and Donegal. Or The Four Lanterns to give them their proper title.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Spice bag!!!

Advertisement