Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sting!
    Hard luck ONW

When you just typed out a long responce to previous TA thread, and when you hit send its closed FFS

:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Robbed I was.

F.ucking robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Ok, ONW, you can have this one.

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Ok, ONW, you can have this one.

A pity last word :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Slicing your thumb open while chopping onions on the same day you are playing an important gig, using an instrument where your thumb is kinda important.

I have the most awesome dressing gown ever. It's a sheep. http://tinypic.com/r/2cfrx8i/8

OH is working from home today and gave out to me for not getting dressed, and is saying my awesome sheep dressing gown makes me look like an imbicle.

Can't see the haters while I got my love glasses on though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Queing up in Woodies on Sunday and there were quite a few tills open with at least one person at each. The couple in front of me are dithering and questioning the price of everything, hovering over the shop assistant's shoulder so they can see what prices are coming up on the screen. Fook this I think, I'll be here all day and I may not be able to stop myself from physically hurting them with my trolley.

The guy beside looks like he is getting the job done quickly so I cockily move tills. And then the guy at the new till realises he has forgotten something and sprints off down the shop to retrieve it. In the meantime the couple at the original till have finished up and if I had stayed there I would be being served rather than seething and stewing away waiting for the moron to return. And not even a sorry out of him for delaying me. I made sure he heard my passive agressive 'Don't worry I have all day to wait around while you re-commence your shopping'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

FB post popping up in my newsfeeds from people who've flown to London to go shopping in Penneys.:confused: What the actual fcuk would you do that for:confused: You lose 30 cent in every pound plus you have to pay for flights, all to go shopping in Penneys.:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Slicing your thumb open while chopping onions on the same day you are playing an important gig, using an instrument where your thumb is kinda important.

Could you not knock them out with your other hand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭cml387

That wasn't ice on my car this morning. It was superglue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Needing to take a dump immediately after getting out of the shower. :mad:

I have the most awesome dressing gown ever. It's a sheep. http://tinypic.com/r/2cfrx8i/8

OH is working from home today and gave out to me for not getting dressed, and is saying my awesome sheep dressing gown makes me look like an imbicle.

Can't see the haters while I got my love glasses on though

I guess he loves ewe:D

He loves ewes haha, it's in his blood his mothers from Roscommon.

Ah no that's terrible I'm joking really!

Henry Street traders.

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Henry Street traders.

Would you mind checking to see if they have any Cheeky Charlies left@:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Would you mind checking to see if they have any Cheeky Charlies left@:D

Plenty of Armani* perfume going there!

*may contain wee wee.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ouch and onion juice stings...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

New threads not being automatically subbed! :-P

Well usually after two craft fairs in two day, I would say people who grumble and play shock horror at the prices of my work, which is way below any other crafter etc etc etc.. I under cut everyone and use top quality yarn and am skilled.. But it only happened once all weekend and then the lady came back to chat and admire my work...lol....
    Oh what really did annoy me was, in the hotel foyer I was in, a large Santa Doll that "sang" Jingle Bell rock every time anyone walked past.. clearly motion activated. I tried it and not a flicker from it so maybe I am dead. But all day long it was on and off..

What is really now annoying me is this """""""" cough that has tacked on to the cold I have had three weeks...invading chest now.

" It is SNOT the cough that carries you on it is the coffin they carry you off in.."

• Advertisement

You should probably see a doctor before it gets in on your chest.

You should probably see a doctor before it gets in on your chest.

KInd thought but nah... I have antibiotics in store in case of that. Just a bad cold at present. No real infection and I am immuno suppressed so stay away from surgeries. Very very tired after a long weekend. Both fairs were a long drive away so I was out 12 hours each day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭roro1990

People on reddit always calling their bf/gf their "SO". Does my head in for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭danrua01

Vel wrote: »
    Queing up in Woodies on Sunday and there were quite a few tills open with at least one person at each. The couple in front of me are dithering and questioning the price of everything, hovering over the shop assistant's shoulder so they can see what prices are coming up on the screen. Fook this I think, I'll be here all day and I may not be able to stop myself from physically hurting them with my trolley.

The guy beside looks like he is getting the job done quickly so I cockily move tills. And then the guy at the new till realises he has forgotten something and sprints off down the shop to retrieve it. In the meantime the couple at the original till have finished up and if I had stayed there I would be being served rather than seething and stewing away waiting for the moron to return. And not even a sorry out of him for delaying me. I made sure he heard my passive agressive 'Don't worry I have all day to wait around while you re-commence your shopping'

never change lanes! the other ones only ever go quicker due to illusory correlation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭recyclops

kid from the gaiety panto ad

YOUR VOICE IS IRRITATING

recyclops wrote: »
    kid from the gaiety panto ad

YOUR VOICE IS IRRITATING

"Oh no it's not":D

The dress I ordered arrived today and I hate it slightly less than I thought I would. TA bit is that not only will I have to wear it but it's much lighter material than I thought, which shows not just lumps and bumps but every line of underwear, so I will have to buy new shapewear to go under it.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The dress I ordered arrived today and I hate it slightly less than I thought I would. TA bit is that not only will I have to wear it but it's much lighter material than I thought, which shows not just lumps and bumps but every line of underwear, so I will have to buy new shapewear to go under it.:mad:

Or just go Commando. :D

jimgoose wrote: »
    Or just go Commando. :D

This time of year is a bit on the nippy side for going commando Jim. Although on the plus side if I got drunk there'd be no chance of getting my dress stuck in my knickers.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

I always get sick from stress when the exams are about to start and its started again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement